The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
gunkytown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Deep Throat CIM

Any ML to recommend that can DT and CIM? Still remember I had an ML who did DT and I get super turned on when she gagged. Pushed her head down while I was cumming hard and I think some of my semen went into her throat as she was gagging quite violently. One of the best bbbj release ever. Sadly that was years ago and ML already RTC. Hope bros have this kind of lobang to share. Thanks
Old 05-07-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banglat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Deep Throat CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkytown View Post
Any ML to recommend that can DT and CIM? Still remember I had an ML who did DT and I get super turned on when she gagged. Pushed her head down while I was cumming hard and I think some of my semen went into her throat as she was gagging quite violently. One of the best bbbj release ever. Sadly that was years ago and ML already RTC. Hope bros have this kind of lobang to share. Thanks
bro a few years ago u went to which stable ah?
Old 06-07-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 16
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now also have mah... Research abit can alrdy.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peterwong2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro now almost all stable have lah go explore to FL dome 1
Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterwong2013 View Post
bro now almost all stable have lah go explore to FL dome 1
Dome 2 PRC a lot CIM.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 16
guyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Dome 2 PRC a lot CIM.
But cim when DT is not all ML or FL can accept especially DT till they are gagged
Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Sti alarm on another thread. Bbbj at your own risk.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4273 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Deep Throat CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Sti alarm on another thread. Bbbj at your own risk.
That is big warning light. Safety number 01.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
That is big warning light. Safety number 01.
Check this thread " feeling worried as white growth found on penis"

Please read them all and you can prevent yourself from visiting some ladies who do bbbj.
Also get yourself check for chlamydia.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyguyguy79 View Post
But cim when DT is not all ML or FL can accept especially DT till they are gagged
This is very very rare
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Samster

If your ml went back home town for a period of time then you need to find out what is the reason she go back home. Some ladies contracted sti and they are afraid to get treatment here, the report may affect their permit. So they go back hometown to do treatment until their results turn negative then they come back. Sometime hospital give antibiotic thru hand by blood stream circulation and they do it for continuous 7 days.
Some ladies are not clean.

Last edited by Newsasap; Yesterday at 12:05 PM. Reason: Add
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 16
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Must find nana from calla like that 😁
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!

Deep throat BBBJ and CIM Queen PRC CC has just returned from China after being away for several months, and back to work at Toa Payoh.
Here's how she looks this morning : https://ibb.co/KqTYhjH
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
Deep throat BBBJ and CIM Queen PRC CC has just returned from China after being away for several months, and back to work at Toa Payoh.
Here's how she looks this morning : https://ibb.co/KqTYhjH
There are few more come in mouth queen that just return from mainland.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
There are few more come in mouth queen that just return from mainland.
Can pm me to share their location??
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1