The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-07-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Spetnaz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Spetnaz
Lady: Oishi
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes, can hold a conversation
Looks: 9/10 Hot MILF. Sultry look.
Body : 10/10 Slim with curves in the right places. Soft man-made boobs, round ass. Tattoos give her a hot Ah Lian look. Real life Barbie sex doll.
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced and a nice handful.
CIM: Did not try, but she allows.
DT: Her BJ is one of the best. Flicking and twirling her tongue around my manhood. She knows how to please a man with her mouth. Will put oil on her tits for titty-fuck
AR: Did not try.
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10 Awesome riding skills. Can take and enjoys a deep hard pounding.
Overall : 10/10

ADDITIONAL REMARKS:
Old timers will know her as Opal. Legendary for her PSE. She is experienced and well versed in the skills of a courtesan.
Old 07-07-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Nan, FF

Had her last Thursday, told me she just moved into her room, so I assumed I got first blood for her.

Looks: She hailed from Chiang Rai, really fair and pretty, speaks mandarin really well. If I hadn't known better, I would have mistaken her for PRC WL.

Body: slender, no tummy, no baby damage, bakness about 2.

Boobs: B cup natural

Pussy: shaved

Services: allows painting and fingering, 69 etc. Didn't provide AR, but allowed me to AR her. Didn't provide massage in between shots, just snuggled together and watch TV. Got 2 shots out of me in 1 hour.

RTF: she will only be here for 10 days from last Thursday, hopefully she's still available when my urge to bonk arises again.
Old 07-07-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Spetnaz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Spetnaz
Lady: Oishi
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes, can have a proper conversation.
Looks: 9/10 Sultry look. Well maintained MILF.
Body : 10/10 Slim with curves in the right places. Large boobs, round ass. Tattoos give a wild girl vibe.
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced and good handful. Will pour some massage oil on her tits for titty-fuck.
CIM: Did not try this time but she allows.
DT: She knows how to pleasure a man with her mouth: twirling and flicking her tongue along the entirety of the shaft.
AR: Did not try.
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10 Great riding skills. Can take and likes a hard deep pounding. Responsive with nice moans when fucking. A real life Barbie sex doll.
Overall : 10/10

ADDITIONAL REMARKS
Old timers will know her as Opal. Legendary PSE service. She is well-versed in the skills of lovemaking.

Old 07-07-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!

Bell- Club Friday

Photo don’t do justice. Look abit like the Singapore hongkee influencer who scammed some NSF of money last time. Tight body with nice well made tits. Horny girl who likes to give a good ride and it feels like I’m servicing her instead of the other way round. Easily one of my top 10 bonks
Old 07-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cici from Blackpink

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=991881

overnight package

Only on a few occasion I have enough time to spend the hole night with a FL. So I try to pick very carefully. And Cici was perfect for this occasion.

Looks: 10/10 Definitely won't reject. Cuteness overload.

Body: 10/10 Petite. All her features are tender. Nice firm ass and a handful of lovable boobs. Her skin is ultra soft and smooth. No tattoos.

Bbbj: 9/10 Professional. She knows what she is doing. I really enjoyed the bbj sessions.

French: 9/10 Was good, I like it very much.

Pussy: 10/10 shaved and odorless. Have eaten her and she seem to really have enjoyed it.

Fj: 10/10 Very good multiple positions as usual. She is a very good rider and can go for the long ride.

GFE: 11/10: I spend overnight with her and her GFE went through the roof. Especially the cuddling part and falling a sleep embracing each other.

Went to the place at 12.00am. Easy to find with guidance from OKT. Room was spacious clean and the attached bathroom with shower was also reasonably spacious. Started with soapy shower together and teasing / frenching. After a while we continued on the bed.... the whole session went roughly like this: shower..sex..chatting (her English is actually pretty OK) ...cuddling ...sex.. cuddling... sleeping... cuddling... sex..washing up ..say good bye. Overall it was an amazing ONS, if I would have met her under different circumstances definitely GF material.

RTF: Yes...I will try.

Last edited by bunkerbed321; 07-07-2024 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
madrev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mika (Rollypolly)
Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 10/10 Very accommodating to position change
GFE : 5/10
RTF : Yes

Very friendly and not a time watcher, definitely enjoyed my session with her!
Old 07-07-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roastedprk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=peach

Lady: Peach
Stable: Lust

Looks: 9 pretty babe. Mid 20's but looking like syt in person. True indeed that age is just a number
Body: 9 alluring curves. Height is mid of short and tall for me
Boobs: 10 huge bumpers. I fondled till I drop haha. But surely she loved it. Pushing my head closer to her bumpers as I licked and squeezed her . Very naughty sia!
Bbbj: 9 one thing I love about mid 20's women. They are experienced and confirm suctions can never go wrong.
Fj: 9 ang pai. Her name making a lot of noise in the web and I have no disagreements at all. Hands up to this babe

Gfe: 10/10 like mistress. Just fun and sexytym
Old 07-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
momspaghet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for PIM
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: PIM OF
Looks : 9/10. WYSIWYG. actually she look younger than her real age. her smile and dimple made her look more cute than milfy
Body : 10/10. Double D boobs, bouncy ass, what more can a man want? said she used to gym but got lazy haha
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10. loved the way she use her tongue. gave AR abit oso. but the way she used her hands made her stand out more than other girls.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10. doggy made me release second round. the sight of her ass bouncing and her sweet moans made me surrender fast
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 11/10. bj in the shower. cuddled after finishing and even just chilled on the sofa waiting for time to end. she got bored for awhile so she started playing with my beard. so cute
RTF (Return to Fuck) : def yes but need wait till vitamin M top up
Old 07-07-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

Looking for natural tits and aj- anyone encounter?
Old 07-07-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

chickondick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minnie from Silkstocking

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ghlight=minnie

Looks: 9/10 resembles photos but consider MILF, slutty look

Body: 9/10 Nice figure, curvy and slim, tall + big boobs. Soft to the touch. typical thai tanned

Painting: 9/10 Sensitive with non foul smelling, and tasted quite good.

BBBJ: 10/10 Good rhythm with lotsa of wet slurping action, patient and will tries her best to satisfy you.

FJ: 10/10 Missionary was good.. but my favourite was cowgirl.. the best position to appreciate her big boobs. Let them sway or grab them and squeeze them.. In all positions, she actually complemented my thrusts very well with her own hip movements..Doggie was a treat too, cause she did most of the work pushing her hips backwards into mine. Hardcore type.

GFE: feel being pamper and take her time to serve.

Thanks Bro silks for the arrangement, wonderful time with her!
Old 07-07-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is a short PSA

Another bro I know just kena heart broken by a thai FL who was here recently, he is one of countless I have seen, who kena jialat jialat from Siambu, Viets or PRC.

Despite multiple warnings from fellow bros to not fall in too deep, he dove in head first, about 1-month nia like kena gongtao deep deep.

Even if successfully get hitch, odds much lower than striking 4D, you still need to have deep enough pockets to take care of her parents' or a bunch of relatives’ problem in her hometown.

Not forgetting that most will refuse to leave their friends behind in BKK and move in with you long term, so you will feel freaking insecure when she MIA, go party and get drunk, not unless you move in with her.

Some FL I know whom i know personally; their KC skills is no joke one, even when joking around with me, sometimes also can get caught out

Please don’t try play the game, act like pro, go dangle the marriage carrot in front of FLs thinking they will fall head over heels with you.

Seasoned FLs are more experienced and are masters of the game.

Do remember, they service men for a living, their skills are well honed, you only know them for how long ?
Europeans, American, Arab, PRC, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and many more, they sleep with more nationalities than most of the bros here have banged.

My bro got his blood sucked dry, eaten up whole and have his bones slowly spat out to use as toothpick.

Now slowly picking up the shattered pieces of his once whole heart and counting the loses from the amount he spent on her for food, drinks, allowance, rent, car, holiday and multiple gifts to her and her family in hometown. Lucky no STD or other weird shit with long lasting issues

Please don’t play the game if you cannot handle the very high chance of disappointment or cannot accept a total lost on the amount of money you spent, it will definitely not equate to the expected return in satisfaction or love.

General advice and warning, especially bros who receive special service or felt special to the FL, you pay to enjoy and release, at most get contact go BKK book them again privately.

Please don’t get emotionally attached, or worst still, think you are special, especially if you spent money on her in addition to booking, you are not special, our Yusof Ishak is the only one who is special
Old 07-07-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sara from Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=sara

Looks: 9/10 natural beauty

Body: 9/10 siok body

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup

Bbbj: 9/10 good hj and bj together

Fj: 9/10 crazy riding. Good for semi commando like super horny gf who want to get filled. Just sayang she don't do special

Gfe: 9/10 like gf one week no fck

Rtf: yes, double confirm
Old 07-07-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

cesoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=992172&highlight=
SA- FairiesFinder

Looks: 9/10 look exactly like photo, very syt smiling the whole time and friendly
Body: 9/10 body of a syt confirmed
Boobs: 10/10 perfect C. Lucky to have a syt having C cup and it's natural
BJ: 9/10 good girl looks gone wild while sucking me. V v playful
FJ: 9.5/10 willing to perform any position. Difficult to choose which position to do, doggy I see her nice ass, missionary I see her pretty face. Headache sia. CIM in end. What a good feeling messing up her lovely face. Super solid
Massage: 8/10 didn't do too long, I'm here for the bonk
GFE: 9/10 she's definitely my cup of tea. Sweet voice and personality
RTF: yes no doubt
Old 07-07-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

coyifi76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=992171&highlight=

Aemi FR from FairiesFinder

Okt: 10/10. Friendly. Instructions were clear.

Looks: 9/10. Very pretty type and cute looks.

Body: 9/10. Her assets suits her body proportion.

Bath: 9/10. Washes you up with her gentle caresses, teases you and holds your man firmly while you break down and ease all the tension in you, leaving everything to this wonderful lady

BBBJ: 9/10 Suction power not too strong and its comfortable.

FJ: 9/10. more of the gf and shy type. Kinda kinky in a way. Can handle a few different positions, accommodative person which i like.

GFE: 8/10. GFE is ok, english is ok as well. loves to cuddle and chat after deed is done.

Overall 9/10 for this lady. Might RTF for her since her service is good
Old 07-07-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

riciyox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=992062&highlight=

RTF session - LAY

Looks: cute looking. Like hentai Cartoon character with wide circle shaped eyes

Boobs: I definitely love huge boobs although B cup is good for a change. Perfectly fit my hands and mouth

Body: to the meaty side. Good places to fondle

BBBJ: good technique of adjusting her lips grip on my bro. Really siok! First time experiencing this kind of BJ plus her hj is very good combi

GFE: alert to my needs and polite

FJ: she is more for dumure bonk for sure. With soft moans and caressing while in missionary.

Disclaimer: she's a gem.

Thanks to okt for quick response. And for recommending this gem to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1