The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 08-07-2024, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Are there any MLs in this area who can do JG?
Old 08-07-2024, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
spafreek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Any bros try Anna in this area before? From Bl*** P******e at TP. Pls pm to share FR. She sound nice in WeChat but never try MP in this area before. Thanks in advance.
Yes tried her months ago.
She is from Shanghai speaks a bit of English which is very rare.
Her massage is basic and provides basic happy level service.
I unlocked her sometime last year but shop got raided (not when I was there luckily)and she stopped all other services after that and I stopped going.
She sometimes messages me asking to visit her.
Give her a try she is friendly maybe you will like her services.
Old 08-07-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
neverending555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone can share YY ctc? TIA!
Old 08-07-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 16
backache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tks @$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for PRC LL contact.

went down and saw her outside the shop. looks wise need to discount 20% but i think she looks the best in the shop.

She was rather chatty and flirty to break the ice. she tried hard for massage but i think too piano for me.

She said the shop will be undergoing reno and will change from curtain to rooms and entrance fee in future will be 60.

rtm: maybe if i am around the area
Old 08-07-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3514 / Power: 19
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Tried Miya late last nite.

Looks - not too far from her pics
Body - smooth skin not too thin nor fat
Boobs - shd be C & slightly enhance still soft tho nice to grope but like she dun like them to be licked
Pussy - as usual most PRC dun groom & its a small bush. can feel the wetness when touched but like she dun like to be fingered
Massage - above average & the teasing was great
BBBJ - weak with minimal suction but she lick & suck balls
FJ - she like to be on top & tea bag hard so i let her do the job lying on my back groping her boobs and she is loud
Overall - quite ok she can converse well & the services are good.
Can share contact for miya?
TIA

=Open for Point Exchange=

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Fang (LoveAffairs; 9.25)
Mini (ONESiam; 9.25)
Old 08-07-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Tks @$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for PRC LL contact.

went down and saw her outside the shop. looks wise need to discount 20% but i think she looks the best in the shop.

She was rather chatty and flirty to break the ice. she tried hard for massage but i think too piano for me.

She said the shop will be undergoing reno and will change from curtain to rooms and entrance fee in future will be 60.

rtm: maybe if i am around the area
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thanks!
Old 10-07-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
whitereef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bro mind to share me the contact of yy, thank you in advance bro.
Old 10-07-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4633 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey horny bros, i have a new lobang to share with you. This gem from Hanoi named Lily. Pretty, cute, young, juicy B cup and most importantly very horny! Hahahaha

Lai pm me for contact and entry fee is $58 but special prices if u quote my nick.

Old 10-07-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Added one ML name starts with A who claims can do JG at TPP quoted 80/hr.
Wanna check if anyone tried b4 if her JG is legit?
Old 10-07-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey horny bros, i have a new lobang to share with you. This gem from Hanoi named Lily. Pretty, cute, young, juicy B cup and most importantly very horny! Hahahaha

Lai pm me for contact and entry fee is $58 but special prices if u quote my nick.

Wa this ML looks good like those poly gf vibes. Can PM the contact?
Old 10-07-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Windncloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Wa this ML looks good like those poly gf vibes. Can PM the contact?
Bro can share. Thanks
Old 10-07-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windncloud View Post
Bro can share. Thanks
Bro.. I also asking hornyxiaoboy for the contact lol. Better to PM him coz I also waiting for reply.
Old 11-07-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4633 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Bro.. I also asking hornyxiaoboy for the contact lol. Better to PM him coz I also waiting for reply.
Hahaha thanks bro. I will reply u asap. Too many messages and i usually take 1-2 days to reply PM. Gumsia for the support
Old 11-07-2024, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, is she the want with wavy long hair? If yes, I’m a regular of her. Her service choices were pretty standard before a raid. After the raid, cos she may be sent back anytime due to monthly reporting, her service choices became more wild for me. I visited her sis in 2022 and was recommended to Anna when she came. So I am like “family friend” 😂. Anna is very womanly, 很有女人味, C cup natural.

Please don’t ask me for contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Any bros try Anna in this area before? From Bl*** P******e at TP. Pls pm to share FR. She sound nice in WeChat but never try MP in this area before. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-07-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

Mind sharing bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1