The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
hornyxiaoboy2

Old 08-07-2024, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Preffix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Hey bros, i got permission from @hornyxiaoboy2 and the ladies themselves to share the contact. Im referring both legendary JG master Soda, Baobao and Ke Ke. So can PM for their contacts and will share the damages

Its really tip-top experiences with them.

Hello Bro, mind sharing Soda contact ? Thank you very much !
Old 09-07-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Epzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR. Thanks bro $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the contact.

Visited JG expert PRC BaoBao 3 weeks ago. Massage was good. Hit every point with strength.

JG was very unique. After all the pulling and rubbing and firing, she is able to make me cum another 2 more rounds. Imagine sugar cane after extracting the juices, soak in water and extract again.

Will RTM when vit M restored. Kindly request for bro $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the contract
Old 09-07-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Ihaveonly14cm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bros who shared legendary Soda's contact.

Look: 8/10 confirm won't reject type
Massage: 9/10 definitely on point
JG: 9/10 the painful part is actually bearable but to me ass poking part's not so enjoyable
GFE: 10/10 hard to believe she's able to maintain her passionate enthuasism in this line for so long. She's been repeating she has high sex drive and thirst for cock.
HJ/BBBJ: Sensual and passionate BBBJ until you cum
FJ: not offered but can see the high playibility
Damage: $210 for 1.5 hrs although is on the high side but I believe some bros are willing to pay for the service

I know I always have difficulty in cumming due to over masturbate but I lost it when I saw her started to shower her butt and pussy with massage gel while twerking haha. Hell of an experience and I think its worth the visit.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone heard of this ML from Malaysia named Debbie who comes in once a month to provide JG and other stuff like Tongkat Ali, etc?

Not sure if anyone tried her services before coz she doesn't advertise anywhere and uses wechat only.
Old 10-07-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post
she was previously known as Fiona An An, i've been her regular since quite a few years ago, since got good chemistry and always fun to chat with. pretty good looking, bears some resemblance to Apple Hong. good strong proper massage (not that i go for that) and jg.

she's been hopping around of late and seems that business has not been so brisk as such and she might rtc if she's not making much. so do visit/support her while she's still around (or maybe if got any popular spa to recommend her to work at). and her charge is very reasonable for her solid job while many others are asking for the moon.

(do check with the above bro for contact as i dun log in regularly)
She massage very well but unfortunately her shop like lots of rules. For example, $60 can only massage without oil. Want to juagen then entrance is $70. HJ $50 can’t roam and need to top up $70 etc….add up this and that, not much value already
Old 10-07-2024, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
sonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros. Any one kind enough to share Soda contact? Thanks in advance!!
Old 10-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 21
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Many years ago, there was this Malaysian girl (cant remember name) that offer such service out of budget hotel.

I want to believe it is her.... appearance did not turn me (very bah bah type) on and not a great conversationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone heard of this ML from Malaysia named Debbie who comes in once a month to provide JG and other stuff like Tongkat Ali, etc?

Not sure if anyone tried her services before coz she doesn't advertise anywhere and uses wechat only.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She massage very well but unfortunately her shop like lots of rules. For example, $60 can only massage without oil. Want to juagen then entrance is $70. HJ $50 can’t roam and need to top up $70 etc….add up this and that, not much value already
Lol I believe I've stated the dmg in my fr.. total was $130 but the JG is legit and effective. Don't think she asked for top up $70 on top of hj $50 though
Old 10-07-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post
Many years ago, there was this Malaysian girl (cant remember name) that offer such service out of budget hotel.

I want to believe it is her.... appearance did not turn me (very bah bah type) on and not a great conversationalist
Well if it helps, the dmg is $110 for 40 mins and she also sells other supplements.

I'm hesitant to try though.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14043 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post
she was previously known as Fiona An An, i've been her regular since quite a few years ago, since got good chemistry and always fun to chat with. pretty good looking, bears some resemblance to Apple Hong. good strong proper massage (not that i go for that) and jg.

she's been hopping around of late and seems that business has not been so brisk as such and she might rtc if she's not making much. so do visit/support her while she's still around (or maybe if got any popular spa to recommend her to work at). and her charge is very reasonable for her solid job while many others are asking for the moon.

(do check with the above bro for contact as i dun log in regularly)
She has been here since 2017 and was at Teo Hong Road, East Coast, Farrer Park, Guillemard Rd and last was at Changi road with one Robert that supported her. Her former shop at Changi Road.. no happy services at all

I guess anyone who fonds of her can try her at new place. Maybe with little luck and her desperateness… more services will come…. along.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Theroseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hav Soda and also a recommendation of a milf known as Ava who gives sensual juagen n hdly, looking to trade for Xiaoyu and LL contacts, PM me tks
Old 10-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3639 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post

yes, it's Debbie. Advertise and will message in wechat. No happy ending by the way. Just average body massage and service man tool. No finish.

And yah, is plump but polite woman. She sells tongkat supplements.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
yes, it's Debbie. Advertise and will message in wechat. No happy ending by the way. Just average body massage and service man tool. No finish.

And yah, is plump but polite woman. She sells tongkat supplements.
Yup she advertised that she's in Singapore this week, not sure if she's worth visiting when there's other JG masters around in my rotation.
Old 10-07-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3639 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yup she advertised that she's in Singapore this week, not sure if she's worth visiting when there's other JG masters around in my rotation.
tried twice before but pre-covid. nothing really special man
Old 10-07-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 0
ahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to beholdahwen321 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Hey bros, i got permission from @hornyxiaoboy2 and the ladies themselves to share the contact. Im referring both legendary JG master Soda, Baobao and Ke Ke. So can PM for their contacts and will share the damages

Its really tip-top experiences with them.
Hi bro can share contact pls thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1