The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feeling worried as white growth is seen on my penis after BBBJ by ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I normally take doxycline if I suspect ML never rinse their mouth before performing BBBJ on me. For the FL that I engaged, all of them rinse their mouth before the deed started.
If rinsing mouth works, do we still need doxycline? Why not rinse our cock head inside mouth wash?
Old 07-07-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can self heal if immune system strong. Same for HPV virus. Sometimes husband transmit to wife, husband self heal after a while, but wife develop serious symptoms. Funny part is husband health check all clear.
Strong immune system probably suppressed the symptom but virus still in you. The unfair thing is wife will get it if she bbbj you. And have unprotected sex. If you insist on caps, then wife will suspect something

At some point, you will wonder whether it makes sense to cheong because

(1) These ML/ FL all treating us like carrot. For example $150 for HJ, $220 for body and $250 for sucking tits. I think if we save these money and build present for wife and kids, imagine how much joy they will bring

(2) Spreading all these STD to wife. Some like Chamydia may have serious implications if left untreated and eventually spread to baby. Sigh….quite unfair if wife remains faithful then get it from unfaithful husband.
Old 07-07-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If rinsing mouth works, do we still need doxycline? Why not rinse our cock head inside mouth wash?
You can do that actually, I not sure if the ML still willing to blow you.
Mouth rinsing can kill some bacteria or virus, it is much safer for the girls if you do painting on them.
Doxycycline is to protect against bacteria and syphilis. I usually take 1 pill after the deed.
Old 07-07-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Strong immune system probably suppressed the symptom but virus still in you. The unfair thing is wife will get it if she bbbj you. And have unprotected sex. If you insist on caps, then wife will suspect something

At some point, you will wonder whether it makes sense to cheong because

(1) These ML/ FL all treating us like carrot. For example $150 for HJ, $220 for body and $250 for sucking tits. I think if we save these money and build present for wife and kids, imagine how much joy they will bring

(2) Spreading all these STD to wife. Some like Chamydia may have serious implications if left untreated and eventually spread to baby. Sigh….quite unfair if wife remains faithful then get it from unfaithful husband.
Body really can kill HPV and HSV virus on its own d, need time and strong immune system. Almost all STDs have much more severe symptoms and effects on females. That’s why you must wear protection, use mouth rinse and eat antibiotics after engaging FL or ML

Last edited by Wee0502; 07-07-2024 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You can do that actually, I not sure if the ML still willing to blow you.
Mouth rinsing can kill some bacteria or virus, it is much safer for the girls if you do painting on them.
Doxycycline is to protect against bacteria and syphilis. I usually take 1 pill after the deed.
1 pill of doxy 500g doesn't work, you need to take 1 course, 3 days minimum plus 1 cipro. The cipro kills virus and bacteria passed down from the lady.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
1 pill of doxy 500g doesn't work, you need to take 1 course, 3 days minimum plus 1 cipro. The cipro kills virus and bacteria passed down from the lady.
Take a single dose of doxycycline as soon as possible but no more than 72 hours after having condomless sex to reduce the risk of three STIs: syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia. Doxy-PEP is usually given as two,100-milligram pills or one 200-milligrams tablet.
Old 08-07-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I also had a sti scare not too long ago after a bbbj.
Itching and redness. Went to test for everything that can be tested. Everything negative, so the doctor say it’s fungal balanitis.
Apply cream and was better after 3 weeks.

At that time, I asked the doctor about the risks as it was only my second bbbj ever. He said - what do you expect? How many dicks is the ML sucking everyday…. He also said chlymadia is very common and easily transmitted via bbbj. He sees at least one case every week at his clinic.
If your ml went back home town for a period of time then you need to find out what is the reason she go back home. Some ladies contracted sti and they are afraid to get treatment here, the report may affect their permit. So they go back hometown to do treatment until their results turn negative then they come back. Sometime hospital give antibiotic thru hand by blood stream circulation and they do it for continuous 7 days. Some patients cannot swallow pills thru mouth.

Last edited by Newsasap; 08-07-2024 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Add
Old 08-07-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Take a single dose of doxycycline as soon as possible but no more than 72 hours after having condomless sex to reduce the risk of three STIs: syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia. Doxy-PEP is usually given as two,100-milligram pills or one 200-milligrams tablet.
Yes, sorry my typo error of 500g.
Old 08-07-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Hi OP, I do follow the sexual health thread and read up on STDs due to previous scares before. So would like to share my few cents worth.

The bad news is that HSV-1 (or 2 for that matter) is for life... When you have it, it's just either you have outbreaks of cold sores or not, but whenever you go for test, it will forever show positive. During outbreak of sores is when transmission rate is the highest, but doesn't mean that no outbreak means wont transmit.

The good news I have for you is that based on research (i believe in US), majority of people actually do have HSV-1 as it is very easily transmitted even from kissing. If this is the first time you have actually tested, specifically for HSV-1, based on the statistics, there is actually quite a high chance that you already had HSV-1 before but you just didn't know cos the symptoms never exhibited before, which means highly likely your partner(s) may have it also. Best course of action for you is just to keep quiet about it and hope nobody ever shows any symptoms at all. If one day one of you might need to do test and it comes out positive, there are quite differing articles online some saying that herpes can be spread by sharing food, some say cannot, some say most people get it from getting kissed by relatives when young or whatever not, so just keep those as your back up plan. It's actually also possible that you might have even gotten it from your partner lol.

My advice is don't worry so much about it. Until it is something to be worried about... If your conscience is telling you to be a man and own up to your mistakes, let me remind you that owning up is putting the pain and burden on your partner even though it relieves you of the guilt. Just be better, try to quit (probably impossible) or at least stick to the less risky means for the sake of your partner.
Old 08-07-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Hi OP, I do follow the sexual health thread and read up on STDs due to previous scares before. So would like to share my few cents worth.

The bad news is that HSV-1 (or 2 for that matter) is for life... When you have it, it's just either you have outbreaks of cold sores or not, but whenever you go for test, it will forever show positive. During outbreak of sores is when transmission rate is the highest, but doesn't mean that no outbreak means wont transmit.

The good news I have for you is that based on research (i believe in US), majority of people actually do have HSV-1 as it is very easily transmitted even from kissing. If this is the first time you have actually tested, specifically for HSV-1, based on the statistics, there is actually quite a high chance that you already had HSV-1 before but you just didn't know cos the symptoms never exhibited before, which means highly likely your partner(s) may have it also. Best course of action for you is just to keep quiet about it and hope nobody ever shows any symptoms at all. If one day one of you might need to do test and it comes out positive, there are quite differing articles online some saying that herpes can be spread by sharing food, some say cannot, some say most people get it from getting kissed by relatives when young or whatever not, so just keep those as your back up plan. It's actually also possible that you might have even gotten it from your partner lol.

My advice is don't worry so much about it. Until it is something to be worried about... If your conscience is telling you to be a man and own up to your mistakes, let me remind you that owning up is putting the pain and burden on your partner even though it relieves you of the guilt. Just be better, try to quit (probably impossible) or at least stick to the less risky means for the sake of your partner.
The above is good info/advice.
Old 08-07-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Just an update. I went to clinic earlier today and just got my result that show i am HSV 1 positive.

I am so worried. Need to tell my wife?
A lot of people have HSV-1, 67% of the world’s population.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...-simplex-virus

I had it when I was studying in University overseas during winter, it’s also called cold sores.

How you explain this to your wife is another matter. Hope things work out for you.
Old 08-07-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Oooph that image sounds very painful. The burn.
Old 08-07-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120382 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Being ignorant seems better...I read this post now I start to worried already...I think most spa I better settle for HJ will do..BBBJ so low chances also kana...nowadays so many Viet RAW ML.....really scary...Guess really need to practice CBJ from now onwards...
Old 08-07-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Being ignorant seems better...I read this post now I start to worried already...I think most spa I better settle for HJ will do..BBBJ so low chances also kana...nowadays so many Viet RAW ML.....really scary...Guess really need to practice CBJ from now onwards...
Yes, better safe than sorry. CBJ is the way to go
Old 08-07-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120382 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think need to prepare this pill. Where can get? I though only thru doc prescription? If not positive how to buy. LOL
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1