The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ckeeky0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A heavenly SPA experience in Hougang!

PM damage pls.
Old 09-07-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
dylanlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**Back Reincarnate**

Visited the spa in the early afternoon today and was serviced by two China masseuses; the first focused on my back, arms and legs and left the room without a word.
The second lady entered the room, massaged my head and completed the session with a cursory back massage.

The first masseuse was relatively friendly, and we made small talk; the second only asked me to sit up for the back massage and to tell me that my session was done – no other words were exchanged.

Overall, the spa was clean with piped music in the private rooms (air-conditioned); the room I was in had a massage bed, on top of which was a towel and shorts. There was also a room to shower before the massage started.

Damage: $75 for a 90-minute Swedish massage.

No GQ, no teasing by both masseuses.
Old 09-07-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to try one of the new girls, Nana.

She's a gentle girl, mild mannered, soft spoken with a really big ass, so if you're an ass man, I say can go for her.

Looks wise, discount from pics maybe 20% , because real life is darker skinned and not as slim as pics, but aiya it's always like that one right. As long as not old hag can le.

Massage: 6/10 puts in the effort, but I think can do better
Others: very patient and smiling, even when there were erm some difficulties with my performance.

Overall not a bad experience. Maybe I will return once she trains up her massage skills Abit more. Because for what I'm paying for entrance, at least decent massage will be good to have. Sorry OP this is my honest feedback. Can delete if you think not appropriate.
Old 09-07-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 18
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Tried 1 of the girls .
Looks need to discount 30%
Old 10-07-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Try linlin. She is a syt and very green. Like a village girl who knows nothing much about seducing men. So really have to teach her and let her know your preference. She may not be stunning but definitely pleasant looking.

Overall was a good super happy session with standard damage.
Old 10-07-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
Try linlin. She is a syt and very green. Like a village girl who knows nothing much about seducing men. So really have to teach her and let her know your preference. She may not be stunning but definitely pleasant looking.

She dressed so conservatively lor. I thought she didn’t want to do it at first when she served me. Haha. 😜 anyway, she is really good. 👍
Old 10-07-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 1
HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!

Thanks both bros TN_man and wee0502 for your kind support! Linlin will be very happy to hear your good reviews!
Old 10-07-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3644 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
She dressed so conservatively lor. I thought she didn’t want to do it at first when she served me. Haha. 😜 anyway, she is really good. 👍
thanks and upps for the sharing on dressing
Old 11-07-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster (A)

HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!

A heavenly encounter in ... Hougang!

MASSAGE SPA IN HOUGANG AVENUE 1, BLK 10X

****WhatsApp only for first booking, WeChat only upon Meetup.****

Official Opening hours: 11am-11pm

$60 per hour for HIGH QUALITY MASSAGE! no time eating, no piano playing, get what you paid for !!

These heavenly beauties are handpicked by the boss, they are the CREAM OF THE CROP! Don't believe? Come down and try their skills!!

Doudou (豆豆) is the SYT of your dreams! According to some, she looks even better IRL! An expert in massage and juagen!

Sam is from Vietnam, and is great at conversing in both English and mandarin! Come give her high level Poly gf KC skills a shot!

NEW GIRL JUST STARTED WORK 28 JUNE!!!

Yuki, formerly known as xiaxia may look like your shy GND, but she's got a mischievous side that is waiting for you to unlock! Come and try her Thai style massage!

NEW GIRLS linlin and nana JUST STARTED WORK 5 JULY!!!

LinLin (琳琳) is from China, a young (25 years old) and petite lady (1.58m) who is trained in Chinese style massage! She is rather new to this trade, and is still shy shy, so please treat her gently bros!

Nana is a warm, chatty and friendly pint-sized lady from Vietnam, she's only 1.55m tall! She's trained in Chinese style massage and nuru massage! Can enquire with her directly. She can speak Mandarin and English, but can only read english.

Update: as of 28 June, yiyi RTC already, sorry to bros who didn't get a chance to try.. hope we can see her again..
Old 11-07-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Kai03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm dmg pls tyvm
Old 11-07-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
williRev is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliRev is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliRev is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, please pm on the details as well
Old 11-07-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Tried 1 of the girls .
Looks need to discount 30%
Thanks for sharing this intel.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 11-07-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dq4r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm sam damage and service
Old 11-07-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lian123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post

thank for share bro
Old 12-07-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster (A)

A heavenly encounter in ... Hougang!

MASSAGE SPA IN HOUGANG AVENUE 1, BLK 10X

****WhatsApp only for first booking, WeChat only upon Meetup.****

Official Opening hours: 11am-11pm

$60 per hour for HIGH QUALITY MASSAGE! no time eating, no piano playing, get what you paid for !!

These heavenly beauties are handpicked by the boss, they are the CREAM OF THE CROP! Don't believe? Come down and try their skills!!

Doudou (豆豆) is the SYT of your dreams! According to some, she looks even better IRL! An expert in massage and juagen!

Sam is from Vietnam, and is great at conversing in both English and mandarin! Come give her high level Poly gf KC skills a shot!

NEW GIRL JUST STARTED WORK 28 JUNE!!!

Yuki, formerly known as xiaxia may look like your shy GND, but she's got a mischievous side that is waiting for you to unlock! Come and try her Thai style massage!

NEW GIRLS linlin and nana JUST STARTED WORK 5 JULY!!!

LinLin (琳琳) is from China, a young (25 years old) and petite lady (1.58m) who is trained in Chinese style massage! She is rather new to this trade, and is still shy shy, so please treat her gently bros!

Nana is a warm, chatty and friendly pint-sized lady from Vietnam, she's only 1.55m tall! She's trained in Chinese style massage and nuru massage! Can enquire with her directly. She can speak Mandarin and English, but can only read english.

Update: as of 28 June, yiyi RTC already, sorry to bros who didn't get a chance to try.. hope we can see her again..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1