The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse

Old 10-07-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I wasn't employed until May, so restricted my escapades:

1. K***** (the mysterious Nympho K of Geylang)
This one was only around for 6 months, and I saw her twice in a dingy massage joint with curtains! Absolute VP material -22 year old with great looks, incredible figure (even before she upgraded her boobs) fucked like a wildcat in heat and speaks English. First time I tried her, she squirted on me while she was in cowgirl and soaked me and the bed

Added bonus - $50+$150.

2. Vanessa (VPremium)
Sex maniac who liked water play! Her activities started in the shower/bathtub with a BBBJ! Visited her three times and got her to squirt each time - first visit she soaked the bed (sorry to the bro who went after me)

3. Yumi (VPremium) https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=991676
Very surprised that she's a fresh bird who fucks hard. Another sex manic with a voluptuous body and real firm tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Yeah, Rika is truly the best and most memorable fucks(maybe recency bias?) I had this year by far. Second bro @Kingsmen89

My best fucks of the year award 2024 (1st half)

#1 Rika (VPremium)
#2 Coco (Club Friday)
#3 Notti (Onesiam)/Miyu (JAVGirls) tied

Interested to hear from bros your best fucks so far. &#1 28514;
Old 10-07-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah, Rika is truly the best and most memorable fucks(maybe recency bias?) I had this year by far. Second bro @Kingsmen89

#1 Rika (VPremium)
#2 Coco (Club Friday)

Great list bro @Trafalgar! 1H 2024 was amazing but I am sure bros @VPremium and @JAVgirls will have more surprises installed for us all in 2H!

My best fucks of 2024 so far consists of all big boobs jap/ JAV girls 😂

1. VPremium’s Rika (not her JAV name - JAV star) X3
2. JAVGirls’ Sakura (not her JAV name - JAV star) X1 (regretted not bonking her more)
3. [Tied] JAVGirls’ Momose Kurumi (JAV star) X3 & Emi (Jap girl) X2
Old 10-07-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So far the girls I tried from Club Friday have no issues. And oh.. I recommend starting with Onesiam if you got the mood for Thais! You'd definitely recognise the place! 😂
I second bro Trafalgar! I also recommend khun @ONESIAM and his girls if you are looking for pretty and good service thai girls!
Old 10-07-2024, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I wasn't employed until May, so restricted my escapades:

1. K***** (the mysterious Nympho K of Geylang)
This one was only around for 6 months, and I saw her twice in a dingy massage joint with curtains! Absolute VP material -22 year old with great looks, incredible figure (even before she upgraded her boobs) fucked like a wildcat in heat and speaks English. First time I tried her, she squirted on me while she was in cowgirl and soaked me and the bed

Added bonus - $50+$150.

2. Vanessa (VPremium)
Sex maniac who liked water play! Her activities started in the shower/bathtub with a BBBJ! Visited her three times and got her to squirt each time - first visit she soaked the bed (sorry to the bro who went after me)

3. Yumi (VPremium) https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=991676
Very surprised that she's a fresh bird who fucks hard. Another sex manic with a voluptuous body and real firm tits.
Hey bro, up point for you. Next time if you happen to get a super pretty ones at geylang or those fuck shop, Pm me. Those premises normally MILF, not to my liking, but sometimes got true GEM, have to keep exploring and I very lazy to do that.

Last edited by Wee0502; 10-07-2024 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-07-2024, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro! Yuri Adachi gets an honourable mention. Fucked her 3x during her last stint!

Looks like Alin is a must try.
Alin is extremely pretty.😍 based on my own experience, Alin is one of the hardest for me, means difficult to make her cum. She on the other hand, very experienced and easy to make me cum. 😜
But then she was one of the first few FL that I engaged, so I was not that good yet. Now I am getting better in this and got Bros PM me to teach me tricks also, really appreciated lor.

Last edited by Wee0502; 10-07-2024 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 2
smartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Babe: Malika from middle east

https://t.me/MalikaDoha/s/7
https://t.me/MalikaDoha/s/5
https://t.me/MalikaDoha/s/3

The moment I saw her pic exited to tick my bucket list to have babe from qatar( French arab) which rare to find.

Greeted with tight hug and lips lock which was instant up like long last lovers 🥰. Had intense hugs and tounge fights while cuddling boobs and killer butts. She did her some belly dance moves with combination of lap dance which was out of the world. And sametime helping each other to be in birthday suite.

Action started while having shower as she did blow me while shower which was plus point. Overall beautiful sharp features babe with tight body. And wanted to please you maximum.

Looks: 20/10 Very sharp features expected for middle eastern. Gorgeous eyes and lusty lips 💋.  Overall curvy hot body with tight butts and big boobs. Sametime flat tummy which combination hard to find.

Boobs: 20/10 For boobs lovers. Can't feel in one hand. Loved to keep fondling and sucking it.

GFE: 20/10 Very nice and sown to earth babe. GFE from entering into room to leaving her. Lots of lips lock and cuddling.

BBBJ: 100/10 This is where ahe shine. Keep looking at you with sharp eyes and sucking with various slow to fast action. In between spitting and DT entire into her mouth. My one bit big so far only few taken entire into mouth.

FJ: 20/10 Accommodate all the position. Had in bed, chair and table. It's haven while dogging as to hols such hot butt and boobs simultaneously. And cow girl, she did nice some belly dance moves which was out of the world.

RTF: Yeh definitely. She is here for very short time. Rare to find such Qatari babe.
Old 10-07-2024, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

#1 Rika (VPremium)
#2 Coco (Club Friday)

I also rank my best bonks, all Chinese chicks, very green type:
1. L** L**(SPA ML). Made her cum at least 10 plus times, I performed super good that time and I was her first ever customer in this trade. Literally can feel water dripping when she roamed around my body and when I pulled out. So far now every night text her. She is only above average in terms of looks, but dunno why I started to care about her. I did all the actions on her and she initially wanted to do a CBJ, I just said do BBBJ ba, she threw away that immediately. First time I saw that kind of protection.

2. Sasa(Geylang Fuck Shop) with curtains separated different beds. Won’t go there if it is not high recommended by bros. Superb look, model body. At least a solid 9 or 9.5. The bed is an extremely lousy small bed. Shared bath room and you have to passby other bros or receptionist on the way you bath. Everything was so wrong and she is a time watcher as well. Ranked her second coz after deed started, initially she did a CBJ, again the same protection that I have never seen any VP girl used before. I said you can try but I won’t feel anything. She changed to BBbJ after a while. Whole thing changed after I asked her to lie down and let me service her. She was highly responsive to my actions, cum a few times during the foreplay. She had to hide her moan coz the place was curtained. When I intended to go even more during the foreplay. She stopped me and asked me to go in. I think she got another customer after me. That small little bed won’t allow me to spread my legs fully during thrusting, but I think perhaps she really enjoyed, so she cum a few times in missionary. I first time encountered this kind of “kiap kiap” and push out feeling, luckily hard enough to stay inside when she cum. Surrender myself during the Third or 4th kiap kiap. Then took a bath in the shared bath. She said other people get used to this kind of setting, I was the only one who complained so much. Even for goodbye kiss, she pulled me aside to do it so it won’t be seen by other girls. No hug hug or chit chat like VP girls, she seems like in a rush after the deed. Ranked second coz she really enjoyed my service, felt shy after the deed and immediately pull away the bedsheet when I was looking at the cums. I guess for this kind of fuck and go shop, most clients don’t do the deed like how I did it. Felt super tired after the fuck, coz it happened the next day after the top fuck.

3. Xin Xin (VP). I was her second client for this trade. Experience wise about the same as Sasa, just that no kiap kiap feeling and my performance was lousier. Went soft once, had to ask her to blow me, eventually surrendered myself in cowgirl position. Room Setting much better coz she is a VP girl. I can see the water flowing out of the vagina and she had to change bedsheet after the deed. Ranked Third coz I have never seem a girl that din really Moan at all with the white liquid kept flowing out and she just closed her eyes. I guessed she was quite nervous but couldn’t stop her body from reacting so strongly to fucking a stranger.

None of them I RTF so far, but may RTF in the future. None of them beat those legend VP girls in terms of look and service. I simply cannot forget them coz they cum so many times during the first session with me.

Last edited by Wee0502; 10-07-2024 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-07-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
If based on 1st meeting, mine will probably be

1) Stefanie (vp)
2) Vikki (onesiam)
3) Crystal (vp) thanks to chionz bro

If include rtf

1) Alin
2) Athena
3) Stefanie

All vp, but I'm biased cause I'm regular with alin and athena haha
Yes Stefanie! Still the best. Prettiest amongst them all!
Old 10-07-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 17
sianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetra View Post
This days the bonking rates are going up fast n furious. Local dome kskle 700-1400 a pop. Dome 3 is also creeping up and MY asking 500-700 a pop. I am just wondering is it we have small selection here and the price premium is so much higher the neighbouring countries ? Or it's inflation everywhere?
just boycott them, too expensive and no reviews or fake reviews.
i saw a few negative reviews on them before they were removed.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post
Yes Stefanie! Still the best. Prettiest amongst them all!
Actress kind of look but the best part was she genuinely enjoy the deed, like she cares more of her own enjoyment

I went to her 3 days in a row during her previous short stint back haha.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Great list bro @Trafalgar! 1H 2024 was amazing but I am sure bros @VPremium and @JAVgirls will have more surprises installed for us all in 2H!

My best fucks of 2024 so far consists of all big boobs jap/ JAV girls 😂

1. VPremium’s Rika (not her JAV name - JAV star) X3
2. JAVGirls’ Sakura (not her JAV name - JAV star) X1 (regretted not bonking her more)
3. [Tied] JAVGirls’ Momose Kurumi (JAV star) X3 & Emi (Jap girl) X2
Haha bro, knew you were going to feature your booby girls 😂👍. And you actually got a 素人 (Emi) on your list. Must be something given the calibre of girls you fucked. 👍
Old 10-07-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Actress kind of look but the best part was she genuinely enjoy the deed, like she cares more of her own enjoyment

I went to her 3 days in a row during her previous short stint back haha.
Damn. Lovely. I regret not RTF. Was busy trying others, haih. Hope she’ll be back!
Old 10-07-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lia- SNS

Looks - 9/10
She is really hot and seductive when i first saw her. Blonde long hair with the lusty look in her eye told me that I will have a very good time with her.

Body - 9/10
She has a model like body, tall, curvy, slim and slender very sexy figure. Smooth fair complexion.
Perky and pointed ass for doggy.

Boobs - 9/10
Boobs is nice and not hard at all. Sensitive nipple and i had a really good time sucking,kneading and squeezing them.

Pussy - 9/10
Pussy was clean shaven and she was naturally wet. I play her clit for quite some time to make her climax and she was grabbing the bed sheet tightly and letting out soft moan.

Communication - 9/10
No issue speaking English as she was fluent with it and was able to hold conversion and present herself well.

Frenching -9/10
Hot lip kissing then slowly, DFK then play with each other tongues till I almost lose my bearings. Very aggressive, intense, sexy and sensual.

BBBJ - 9/10
Skillful with very good slurping and wet. Suction just nice Very good cock sucker with strong suction like Dyson Super vacuum.. slow, long and steady. Deepthroat and with the nice grip and have the chu chu sound.

FJ - 9/10
she direct me to fuck her first, entered in missionary and hard pounding for her is not a problem too. Did her doggy in after and her pussy is so damn wet can see juices coming out. Once I wanna cum, signal her and she kneel down to let me shot hard on her pretty face, a beautiful mess indeed.

GFE - 9/10
She is not shy and natural genuine high gfe level. Attentive and make me comfortable throughout the session.

Highly recommended! She is just a fucking GEM! Sure the RTF material.
Old 10-07-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by timetra View Post
This days the bonking rates are going up fast n furious. Local dome kskle 700-1400 a pop. Dome 3 is also creeping up and MY asking 500-700 a pop. I am just wondering is it we have small selection here and the price premium is so much higher the neighbouring countries ? Or it's inflation everywhere?
Based on my experience in HCMC and hearsay from other kakis, VP girls can expect to charge around 70% (more or less) of the SG price back in vietnam. Some choose to work here to avoid their acquaintances back in their country though. So I do think VP price is still reasonable.

Of course you can say viet girls in GL can be found for 100$ / 1 hour but i think they really different class.
Old 10-07-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Based on my experience in HCMC and hearsay from other kakis, VP girls can expect to charge around 70% (more or less) of the SG price back in vietnam. Some choose to work here to avoid their acquaintances back in their country though. So I do think VP price is still reasonable.

Of course you can say viet girls in GL can be found for 100$ / 1 hour but i think they really different class.
Agree with bro danny. I went hcmc recently, BLC will cost about the same depending on the room you choose. Of course there is gaito for the locals but havnt tried it and uncertain on the quality also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1