The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-08-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ployly from KinkyThai

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=2...7#post23583337

Had some free time last minute so contacted KinkyThai and opted for Mystery. Fortunately there were ladies available. Place is quite discreet and easy to get to. I knocked and Ployly opened the door immediately.

Looks 9/10
Obviously her picture has been doctored but she sill looks similar to her picture and has a typical Thai features. Small face with a lovely smile.

Figure 9/10
Slender slight hour glass figure, tight body. No plastic enhancements. Nice firm cute butt cheeks that is nice to squeeze. Tanned like most Thais.

Boobs A+
All natural and imho suits her frame. Well shaped and nice to hold.

Service 10/10
She showered me and caressed me with her body which was erotic. Gave me a bbbj in the shower.

Attitude 10/10
Very friendly however speaks little English as we used Google Translate quite alot. Can see she tries to make me feel comfortable and warm.

GFE 8/10
She avoided kissing so I skipped that part as not all ladies are comfortable with that. In between sessions it felt more like chit chatting with a friend.

Overall
It was a good session even though it was hard to communicate with her. Will definitely consider RTF.

Disclaimer: This is my personal experience with Ployly and I guess the chemistry will be different from customer to customer.
Old 16-08-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chicku36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LFT USD
Greet me in the red dress as taken from live pics from other FR.
Looks: 8.5/10 look the most similar to black dress pic. Small face big boobs.
Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced C/D, quite hard and nipple head quite big, not my preferred.
FJ: -/10 (wouldn't rate as my issue) As usual I cant perform despite her trying various positions. There's this position I first time trying, reverse cowgirl but she use her legs to lock mine, close but can't finish too.
BBBJ/DT: 8/10 hardworking and can go long, can feel some teeth when she tries to go deep, still shoik but not pain.
CIM: 10/10 signal her going to shoot, took her time to squeeze out every last drop.
GFE:10/10 very high, usually after 1st shot girl will watch tiktok liao but she lie beside me talk cock while stroking my cock, can feel quite sincere. Encourage me also as I told her I suspect I got ED.( Can't finish in FJ)

Offered massage after 1S but I declined. Grind me till I cum the 2nd round, tho can feel some hair stubs.
Play with her clit as she don't like fingering. After some advise on where she like and don't like as first time try, was moaning like crazy I dk real anot after some time can feel leg shivering, she say she came, interesting experience I would say.

Overall 9/10 not sure if will RTF as she this Sunday RTC, will support the next time she comes back.

She recommend me trying 001 condom, any bros got similar experience? Does it really help? So far only 1 girl managed to make me cum during FJ, not sure which cd it is. Never try raw before so dk is ED or CD.
Old 16-08-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
honeylies is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for this sweet girl , Amber from Silks -

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=amber

She is a sweet girl and her service is Legendary. Try it out and you will find out!

Looks: 9.5/10. Looks very similar to the photos and really sweet, looks korean (Some bros states she looks like blackpink Lisa)

Body: 10/10. Fresh and young body (Like her age) look cute. Her tits is really beautiful!

BBBJ: 10/10. Excellent suction and movement, plenty of saliva. Surprised me with her really warm deepthroat.

FJ: 9.5/10. She has great stamina and very accommodating to all positions. Her energy can really take you for a wild ride. Doggy, missonary, cowgirl all great, and she seems to want it more than I do!

GFE: 9.5/10. She was shy at first but when she was warmed up she was quite chatty.
Willing to please.
Old 16-08-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
powerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aom of Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 Looks will grow on you
Boobs: A Cup
Nipples: sensitive nipples/she gets high when you lick them
Body: 10/10 Smooth skin/ body build for sex
Bakness: 2
Butt : nice and round
Tone : light Thai tanned
BBBJ: can suck all day long
FJ : very wet and tight she loves sex. Good rider
French: Professional
AR: she perform it when I ask
Overall: very good bonk

RTF: YES
Old 16-08-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4342 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Took Aom from galaxy last night

Had a wonderful time wit her and her service was good, we did alot of 69 and her pussy was clean shaved and same like a clean camel toe, she love to be painted and her love button was very senstive too

Her Bbbj was good and she let me mouth fucked her for a good 10mins before I shot all into her mouth and she take a champ

Main dish was awesome, very horny and wild lady on bed, she can fuck non stop till she cum hard when she was riding me, moan was loud and best part is her pussy alot water

Happy weekends bonkers
Old 16-08-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
James80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Candy from Club Friday

One of the hottest body I've fucked, it was well worth the dmg.

Nice soft C cups that jiggle, bounce heavily when she move

Deepthroat with no gagging and sloppy. My balls wet from her saliva

Opt for Cim 1st shot, I told her first so she no surprised

2nd shot time for fucking, fuck her in doggy for good 5 mins then switch to cowgirl. She so effortless in riding, playing her tits

2s unleashed no issue, still give massage after deeds while naked. I want to put on pants she said no need liao, naughty ah

Too bad Didi already give up, otherwise will add 1 more shot

New girl in bro Friday, usually when still fresh performance was 100% haha, good luck bros for finding a slot with Okt
Old 16-08-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 12
lesky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlesky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr - FAI kinkAngel
Looks 9.5/10 looks similiar to photo less makeup
Service 9/10
FJ 9.5/10 very intense like with your mistress
Comms, passable english but her French is best
Gfe 9.5/10 like long lost GF
RTF.. maybe but many other to try first
Old 16-08-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 9
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lola from flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=997835

Location east, discreet and room cosy

Looks 8/10 slutty type

Body 8/10 smooth skin with thick ass for smacking

French 10/10 this is definitely her talent

Bbbj 9/10 can suck non stop till I blust and she still Continue suck till I dry

AR 10/10 her tongue will lick around my hole and will tongue fuck me abit too, very trilling

Fg 9/10 very horny, accommodating and not a time watcher, very playful and best part is she can squirt when I finger her when she was sucking my dick

Massage is a bonus too
Old 16-08-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sprinklediddle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR for Zoey (Lust365) -

Look : Sexy hot babe, very attractive.

Body: Slim slender body or I should say seductive body. Big tits nice to play with, E headlights

BBBJ: The way she play with your tool is really out of the world

FJ: Bonked her with my eyes raping her body and she enjoys it , 2nd shot she cowgirl me for 5min non-stop and stop hold me tight and I do the rest of the job. Both ended up sweaty and tired after I cum.

She is very friendly, worth the $
Old 16-08-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicynoodle View Post

Bros that like A good Bonk with a tight Pussy, Jeju from Ss Fits the Bill

A Good Bonk for Midweek!

Looks: 9/10 Exact To the Pics OKt Sent. She is Beautiful, Natural beauty and facial features on Point
Body: 10/10 Right Amount of Meat at the Right places
BBBJ: 9/10 Willing to Please me And Goes all Out
FJ: 9.5/10 Super Tight. And Wet, Her moans Are like Music
RTF: For sure. Will be Back for More fun.
RTF Silkstockings - Jeju. The session GFE was alot better. Pussy griding me with her wet pussy and we just go with the flow. Real Horny and service oriented. Wish i had more time with her.
Old 16-08-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: ANNA @ X-FACTOR

Looks & Bod
-Legit SYT that looks mid 20s IRL with 20% discount from pics mainly the usual smoothening & whitening filters but she definitely resembles the pics IRL. Face is less sharp, and body is slightly meatier than photos but not by much.

-Can pass off SG Chinese as she is fair (2 shades darker vs pics). Big doe eyes, sharp nose with long jet black hair all the way down to her ass. Has the cute, bubbly Uni student type of vibe & look

-Slim body frame at overall Bakness of 2.5 with flat tummy with decent meat on her bum.

-Natural B cups with brown 20 cent coin sized areolas & eraser nipples.

Main Event
-SOP shower but does makes extra effort in soaping you up very nicely. Definitely the type that prioritizes cleanliness.

-Foreplay was standard nipple licking then BBBJ but she spends quite a long time sucking and licking your nipples, with some kissing on your neck thrown in

-DFK was more DKF “Lite” as she is on Braces and doesnt provide you full ‘eat your face off’ access. Sucking of lower & upper lips, plus some light tongue sucking are all that’s on the menu here

-Was pleasantly surprised with her BBBJ as I expected her to be pretty green in this area. Nice variations of speed and suction intensity. Started off slow but progressively sucked my dickhead harder. Pay attention to your balls & attempts to DT every now and then. Plus points for effort as she won’t stop BBBJ-ing you until you tell her to. Was blowing me for almost a good 10 mins.

-She gave this ‘Shy’ vibe all throughout the session as she’s always giggling and smiling and avoiding long periods of eye contact (might just be me)

-Gets super wet compared to average girls for some reason. Was fingering her for 1 min and she was already gushing loads of pussy juice.

-Painting wasn’t allowed as she was shy to let me go all picasso but I was more than happy to give my tongue a break LOL

-Great stamina and is an enthusiastic CG rider. Was able to do squat fucks for quite some time which was impressive. Feels like the type that secretly likes sex alot but does not want to show it

-Best position has to be doggy and she has a nice meaty bum that I slapped and grabbed multiple times throughout. Also gives you a nice view of her full back tattoos if you’re the type that’s into that

GFE & Comms
-Minimal English so you’ll be using alot of Google Translate but she does put inof effort to initiate conversation and is very polite

-GF-like type of GFE. Lies on your chest in btw shots, kisses you on the cheek multiple times, hugs you from behind and all that jazz. A professional flirt if anything.

-The whole bubbly cute Uni girl vibe all throughout the session is really endearing.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 16-08-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Took Aom from galaxy last night

Had a wonderful time wit her and her service was good, we did alot of 69 and her pussy was clean shaved and same like a clean camel toe, she love to be painted and her love button was very senstive too

Her Bbbj was good and she let me mouth fucked her for a good 10mins before I shot all into her mouth and she take a champ

Main dish was awesome, very horny and wild lady on bed, she can fuck non stop till she cum hard when she was riding me, moan was loud and best part is her pussy alot water

Happy weekends bonkers
Thats a damn nice clean looking abalone

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 16-08-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
petmeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fairy, Flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=996039

Book a slot this morning @10am, location central and convenient for we foot soldiers, instruction wss clear by okt and prompt reply

First glance at Fairy she has this beautiful look with sweet smile. Well preparation and welcome me warmly into her room.

Nice sexy figure, smooth skin and she smell nice too. Boobs natural with sensitive tits. Can suck and teh will have soft moans coming from her.

Her bbbj also solid! Strong suction and constant speed. Lick my whole shaft well and never neglect my balls too

We had a good fuck in missionary first and told her to switch to doggy she accomodate with it. Fuck her deep and hard she moans out loud till i unload my cum

Fairy good attitude and not a time watcher. Satisfied session with her
Old 16-08-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF #2 with Bee from Pink Lady

Look: still fully dolled up like first time, sensual lady

Body: D cups with slight sag but sensitive n bouncy. Curvy not the super skinny type - well approved 👍

Service: I knew she alr showered, but still offered. Politely declined and shower myself, she awaits in bed with her four legs while waiting for me. DFK was full of sparks as b4, knew I had a sensitive spots near my neck, attack there. I love her bj, her warm mouth swallows my entire dick, suction was perfect not too strong but also not too light. Then she rode me, and ended with missionary for the 1st shot. 2nd shot surrendered in cg.

Rtf: maybe yes, 2nd RTF her service standard not drop 👍
Old 16-08-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 6
Coinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to allCoinmaster is a name known to all

Book with FL Apple from Silk Stockings

Okt: Decent friendly bloke, with very fast replies, literally instantly in a 2-3 seconds.
Face: Not as fair, But in terms on looks barely need discount.
Body: Big boob lovers will give approve chop, cause she has nice curve and D and petite. Not very tall. Cute gf size, has nice tattoos at her back too.
Pussy: Shaved and clean.. no smell at all. cause i quite skeptical about the smell. Lol
BBBJ: No complains, with guidiance she is good
FJ: Her boobs were the highlights during her FJ hahah, can fondle and light kissing while doing the deed.

Dear apple is the obedient type, she’s willing to please. She is a very sweet girl too. New in this but very accommodating. Gem indeed

Kudos to bro Sonic for the arramgents.. so far all the girls that i have tried there are all worth it and girls are good.. Destiny is another target on my list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1