The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-08-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
meshpenstand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZeta97 View Post
OMM Is Back From Her Break. Coco should Be Around Also From What I Know...
🙏 Thanks a million
Who would you recommend over the other?
Old 16-08-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshpenstand View Post
Thanks bro
The last I read here is Coco was uncontactable, but not sure if she is already back . I was deciding between them. To see who to message first. Haha

U might wanna try 7th Princess 😜
Old 16-08-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
So 7th Princess > omm/coco?

I have seen 7th Princess once, and I thought to try another favorite so I can have a benchmark.
Old 17-08-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xZeta97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
🙏 Thanks a million
Who would you recommend over the other?

Ehhh, Recommend You Have A Session With Each Of The Domme.... To See Which Domme You Will Have That Feel / Chemistry / Suit You... ?!

Coco , Jessica ( On Break ) , OMM & 7th Princess / Xiao Qi

There Is Also A Few Domme Around...

( Sorry For Fail / Broken English )
Old 17-08-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Panel9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ehhh, Recommend You Have A Session With Each Of The Domme.... To See Which Domme You Will Have That Feel / Chemistry / Suit You... ?!

what about sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-emma/ ? never try her before
Old 17-08-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Have given her a try and for her price point I can see why she’s unbeatable. She knows what she’s doing very well and is relatively young (late 20s- early 30s).

Will have to caveat that she’s still not in the league of Mistress Su or Huan who are much classier and gives you the sense of having a world class experience. Wonder if bro ILWP have any news for either of them

That being said princess 7’s availability and low price point is hard to beat
Old 17-08-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Indeed Sir.
I have visited 7th Princess before and now thinking to explore another (omm/coco) for a comparison
I like 7th Princess for what she does and near my place is definitely a plus.
However, I found her slightly too kind to me, yet again.. I am not sure if I do very well under a strict domme. Hence the thought to explore a little bit. Maybe I will go back to 7th Princess after all
Old 17-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Have given her a try and for her price point I can see why she’s unbeatable. She knows what she’s doing very well and is relatively young (late 20s- early 30s).

Will have to caveat that she’s still not in the league of Mistress Su or Huan who are much classier and gives you the sense of having a world class experience. Wonder if bro ILWP have any news for either of them

That being said princess 7’s availability and low price point is hard to beat
I agree. And not forgetting she also allows worships, that local dommes doesn't. The price point is secondary for me, if I can get more "emotional connection" + "relationship". However, the lack of worshipping may just turn me away. But, still quite keen to explore a local domme to see if she provides more on an emotional level. (Hence, kiv princess yura on her supposedly less stringent limits)

But, thanks for the advice bro.
Would you say omm> coco or otherwise?

Thanks again 👍
Old 17-08-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lgf81 is Cool - loads of Potential

I've personally tried Jessica, mature Coco, OMM and Princess 7.

Let me provide some comments based on my own experience in order or preference.

My top choice is OMM as i find that she put in a lot of effort into creating the scene I wanted. She is also highly skillful technically in executing the roleplay. Her playful nature makes her improvisation very apt.

Next would be Jessica. She is less playful than OMM and more matter of fact when she execute the roleplay. Expect less improvisation and more by the book.

My experience with Coco is limited to her doubling with Jessica. As she looks less desirable than Jessica to me, i did not engage her for a solo session.

Lastly, I did not have a very good session with Princess 7. I did not particular like the environment and i think her style is is not what i was looking for.
Old 17-08-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
I agree. And not forgetting she also allows worships, that local dommes doesn't. The price point is secondary for me, if I can get more "emotional connection" + "relationship". However, the lack of worshipping may just turn me away. But, still quite keen to explore a local domme to see if she provides more on an emotional level. (Hence, kiv princess yura on her supposedly less stringent limits)

But, thanks for the advice bro.
Would you say omm> coco or otherwise?

Thanks again 👍
Have not tried coco myself, but personally omm is not my cup of tea after trying her twice.

It’s true that her skills set and effort is probably top among these 3-4, but for me looks and feel are important as well. Omm is not quite polished when it comes to presentation and feel. The first time I felt very humiliated that I was being degraded by someone who could pass off as a kopitiam beer lady. That was a huge turn on at that time, but the second time I questioned myself what I was doing :s13: no offence intended to anyone. Just my personal feel, and maybe my own problem.

For me Yan is fine as a cheap and quick fix.
Old 17-08-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
Zzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to all
Quote:
So 7th Princess > omm/coco?

I have seen 7th Princess once, and I thought to try another favorite so I can have a benchmark.
Prefer OMM too. She good in creating scenario, perfect blend between sensual and strict. She will almost deliver any kink you want. Prettiest out of the chinese doms.

7th princess, is strict and sadistic. No bullshit. You have to follow her command. Usually i get away with complains or negotiate if its the kink i don like. But she make sure i do. But i kinda like the feeling of being forced. Remember being slapped so hard and pinched by the cheeks till i had to submit. Only downside for me is look not as pretty, maybe not my type. YMMV.

Jessica similar to OMM but less quirky. Kinda SOP. But she delivered kink well. Very open to your kinks as well. Been wanting to try double dom from her and coco but never had the chance. Never meet before coco.

Depend what type of dom u want, if u want to be treated like a dog with no say then 7thprincess is good.

Anyone tried fetish with coco ML in town? Abit pricey so have been holding back. But tempted.
Old 17-08-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Thanks all seniors and bros for the feedbacks. 🙏
Looks like OMM and Yan are quite equivalent and popular here.
I think I'll try to see if I can schedule a session with omm and see how that work out. Or I will just go back to 7th Princess. 😆

Thanks a lot guys!
Old 17-08-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Prefer OMM too. She good in creating scenario, perfect blend between sensual and strict. She will almost deliver any kink you want. Prettiest out of the chinese doms.

7th princess, is strict and sadistic. No bullshit. You have to follow her command. Usually i get away with complains or negotiate if its the kink i don like. But she make sure i do. But i kinda like the feeling of being forced. Remember being slapped so hard and pinched by the cheeks till i had to submit. Only downside for me is look not as pretty, maybe not my type. YMMV.

Jessica similar to OMM but less quirky. Kinda SOP. But she delivered kink well. Very open to your kinks as well. Been wanting to try double dom from her and coco but never had the chance. Never meet before coco.

Depend what type of dom u want, if u want to be treated like a dog with no say then 7thprincess is good.

Anyone tried fetish with coco ML in town? Abit pricey so have been holding back. But tempted.
On the contrary, I find 7th Princess treating me too kindly. Although I do agree, she tries to force something on me...but I could have said no... Maybe I should ask her to be more assertive the next time .

How much is Coco charging? I find them more or less competitively priced...no?
Old 17-08-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Have not tried coco myself, but personally omm is not my cup of tea after trying her twice.

It’s true that her skills set and effort is probably top among these 3-4, but for me looks and feel are important as well. Omm is not quite polished when it comes to presentation and feel. The first time I felt very humiliated that I was being degraded by someone who could pass off as a kopitiam beer lady. That was a huge turn on at that time, but the second time I questioned myself what I was doing :s13: no offence intended to anyone. Just my personal feel, and maybe my own problem.

For me Yan is fine as a cheap and quick fix.
After so much endorsement for Yan here, I might revisit her again...but probably after a visit to omm first (for comparison)

Thanks for your valuable inputs!

In fact, many thanks to everyone who share their opinions
Old 17-08-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
stoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks all seniors and bros for the feedbacks. 🙏
Looks like OMM and Yan are quite equivalent and popular here.
I think I'll try to see if I can schedule a session with omm and see how that work out. Or I will just go back to 7th Princess. 😆

Thanks a lot guys!
Hi all

May i know how to find the contacts for Omm, Yan, 7th Princess, yura, etc

Thanks in Advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1