The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bob3231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massages at HDB flats...safe??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Im trading home based massage contact. I have quite a few
Hi bro can share ?
Old 23-08-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
I don't usually go for adverts in locanto after an incident there. Someone posted as a local FL offering bj at $150, but turned out to be a siambu FL offering FJ when all I wanted was a bj.

Walked away in the end, and never turned back to Locanto after that.

Well as only a muppet wud pay 150 for a bj thats good..u savev lol
Old 23-08-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 9
lothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStrayCat View Post
I see several adverts on Locanto from ladies who offer massage at their own place, and almost everytime it is an HDB address.

Some of them are scams as they require "booking pre-payment" but several explicitly say no money up front. Pay cash in person.

I know HDB does not allow anyone operating a massage business from the flats, but even then, is it safe?

Don't the neighbors notice the coming and goings? Anyone with experience?
Probably not a good idea. The chance that you get caught on neighbour's CCTV and go viral on the web is much higher.
Old 23-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I personally would not try those ML working in HDB flats for the following reasons:
1) Mostly are landmines
2) Most are FL and cannot massage, piano massage and quick to jerk you off and bye.
3) Kana spotted by neighbours who either know you or know your CO
4) It is hard to explain why you are in the flat in the event of raid
Old 01-09-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold

omg wow, this is quite the story.

how old are the adults? how old is the kid? how old is the ML? is the experience worth it? that's so weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Depends on luck. I think a famous juagen ML started in a 1 room flat in Bukit Merah. I vaguely remember she said rent daily from owner who went to work during daytime.

I had a thai massage from a thai lady who married Singaporean guys. Just a room with thin mattress on the floor. Her kids and thai adult relatives are watching tv in the living room. Super noisy. When I walk out, whole family staring at me. Dorset road area.

As a Singaporean guy, nothing much to worry about. At most call police. The MLs don't want trouble too. It's a different experience as compared to MP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1