The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-09-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaron389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Aim from Love Affair.

OKT 9/10: fast response and clear instructions. Good service.

Look: 8/10 very pretty mid 20s
Body : 9/10 natural D, meat right all places, big boob
Complexion : 10/10 fair, silky smooth, unlike normal Thai girl with tan.
French : 10/10 very good. Passionate and non-stop. always exchange mouth movements in the shower and bed
Bbj 10/10: superb solid. Need to stop her. If not unloaded.
Below : 10/10 neatly trim and clean. Get horny fast. shaved
Fj: 10/10 too focus on each other like 2 snakes tangled , f like long lost lover . Will tremble when cumming. Very accommodating. Tried a few positions.
Gfe : 10/10, sweet personality, despite language barrier but keep cuddle and still French after the deed.
RTF: definitely YES. Cannot miss this gem.

Worth of your every single cents for the service and her sweet character.
She is a gem. Bros please treat her well.
Old 02-09-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
geigroutte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dolce (GC24)

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Dolce
Shave: Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes good enough
Looks: Similar to pics, SYT and smily.. she had more makeup and hair tied up.
Body: Slim SYT
Boobs: Not for boobs lovers
FJ: Passionate with loud sweet moans

Overall: Glad I went with my usual stable, I had a great time with Dolce. As others said, she is full of energy and fun to be with. She was focused on me and treated me very well, lots of kisses and smiles
Old 02-09-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 3
greenstein is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreenstein is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreenstein is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
ya this okt got problem with matching the correct customer to right lady one. i also kena once before, okt show a wrong guy's shirt photo to the lady i booked, end up i waited extra 20-30 mins at the lobby for okt to correct his mistake and lady to come down again and fetch me instead of the other guy. tat guy who was wrongly identified must be damn DL and cockblocked by being asked to wear back his clothes after okt discovered his mistake lol. lady kept apologizing so i let it go and proceeded with the session. who knows next time i.e. today same okt hv problem again. gonna blacklist this okt forever.
Sad to hear if ganna Switch and bait. Should really cancel the girl if ganna but will be blacklist by OKT perheps?
Old 02-09-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

aaron389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Toei from Rollypolly.

OKT 9/10: fast response and clear instructions. Good service.

Look: 8/10 very pretty mid 20s
Body : 9/10 natural D, meat right all places, big boob
Complexion : 10/10 fair, silky smooth, unlike normal Thai girl with tan.
French : 10/10 very good. Passionate and non-stop. always exchange mouth movements in the shower and bed
Bbj 10/10: superb solid. Need to stop her. If not unloaded.
Below : 10/10 neatly trim and clean. Get horny fast. shaved
Fj: 10/10 too focus on each other like 2 snakes tangled , f like long lost lover . Will tremble when cumming. Very accommodating. Tried a few positions.
Gfe : 10/10, sweet personality, despite language barrier but keep cuddle and still French after the deed.
RTF: definitely YES. Cannot miss this gem.

Worth of your every single cents for the service and her sweet character.
She is a gem. Bros please treat her well.
Old 02-09-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstein View Post
Sad to hear if ganna Switch and bait. Should really cancel the girl if ganna but will be blacklist by OKT perheps?
Isn't that a good thing? Then you'd know which one to avoid without any effort

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 02-09-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstein View Post
What different lives we live eh? Some scared blacklisted by OKT but here I am updating my OKT blacklist
Old 02-09-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

nenogip50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint - Fairiesfinder

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000469

Okt : very friendly last minute booking arranged it very well

Looks: 8 she opens doors with huge smile ,looking similar to the pics natural beauty lady

Body: 9 nice curves nice structures

Shower : shower together and she's teasing ver well makes feels goods.

Boobs: round, soft. She’s cup c really huge nice tits

Frenching: very deep passionate and wild french

Bbbj: 9 slow and steady awesome job. She knows how to treat a cock right. No pain just pleasure and lots of tongue action

Fj: 9 she's a pro raider we did cowgirl and missionary and doggy all she did very well and she's willing do any positions Very wet pussy.she screaming very loud and hers moans makes me more horny.

Gfe : 9 she's very friendly and very naughty minded she smiles every time rtf soon again
Old 02-09-2024, 04:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LMNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherry from Merci

Looks: 9/10 model looks
Body: 9.5/10 Crazily sexy.
English: Good enough for me. No GT
Boobs: Soft C
French: Yes.
FJ: Service-orientated. Very enjoyable.
Overall: 9.5/10 - Her sexy body did it for me more than anything else. She let me suck her nips for super long time and it's the best pair in the business. Super!
Old 02-09-2024, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to all

Awa & Candy from Galaxyxscorts

Never expect to had this great deal by okt last night. Both accomodate well and able to squeeze 2 shots of my cum within an hour

Candy initiate to french with me and Awa carry on blows my 2IC well. My first shot unloaded in Awa mouth. While when i carry on having roleplay with Candy, Awa cleans my lower part well and switch positions with Awa.

Awa offered me to suck her boobs and candy blows my 2IC till i stand again. This time round had missionary with Candy till i unload my second shot.

After deed both gave me a good massage and i do enjoy the whole session. Spend $280 for 90 mins and get to experience this tarma session well.

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...305&highlight=
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...306&highlight=

Highly recommend for brothers! Will be fun and won't disappoint
Old 02-09-2024, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 5
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballax View Post
Reviews for spicy

Text bro Galaxy⁩ and wanted someone that's wild and playful, he recommended me spicy

When I reach the location, was greeted by her with sexy dress.. She brought me in and help me took off my clothes and proceed to the bathroom.. She uses her body to soap me and we French inside too

Catbath from her was good, she will slowly lick my neck down to my nips and to my groin area.. She allow me to mouth fuck her and she will use her tongue to lick circle on my mushroom head

I fucked her doggy, smacking her ass and pullin her hair, she loves it from the moan and expressions.. Very horny lady and very willing to serve

2 shots ended within 1hr plus and balance time we cuddle and chit chat abit, she will help me massage my neck before I left the room

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...804&highlight=
One of the hidden gem. She knows her work well and service was damn solid.
High gfe and willing to learn new things. Cause i do explain to her when blowjob needs to lick and suck it will feel betfer for me and she obey.
Wlll definitely return for her
Old 02-09-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 11
monstadick is a Helpful and Caring Samstermonstadick is a Helpful and Caring Samstermonstadick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tango, pink lady
Booked 2 shots, 31 Aug

Look: super chio, surprised min discount from photos. She is the description of pretty to me.
Body: meatier than pics, don't expect the skinny bone type
Frenching: she took it slow with passion. Not the kind who will go full attack. Keep on frenching me as foreplay nice effort
Catbath: took her time to lick nipples, neck and groin area clean. Love the tongue action here, makes bonking her worth it
Bj: quite good. Lots of tongue swirling action
Fj: she knows how to do some positions well. Once she spread her legs open, face was v horny and she played with her own tits , moans was genuine
Gfe: very good attitude for the whole session, no attitude problem , took me a while to cum and she just show she enjoy the fuck

Rtf: if got RTF promo then yes ofc
Old 02-09-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
skullkendy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskullkendy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tasted Bentley from Lust365

Okt: 100% Made quick arrangements, usual response friendly

Looks: 9/10 Sweet looking, similar to pics, long beautiful hair

Complexion: 9/10 Soft skin

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural Cs, handful, not too small

Catbath/BBBJ: 9/10. Look at u when doing it, slow buildup which is good enough to make me hard

FJ: 9.5/10. Soft moan when hit her hard, could hear the slapping sound from the impact. Did a good job, was exhausted, I love it!

Experience: 9.5/10
Old 02-09-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!

Mint club Friday
It’s with great sadness that I’m sharing this as I will have difficulty booking her again next time. However I plan to try new girls so I need the 10 dollar discount lolol
Pics and services all accurate. Good command of English and it’s like paying a courtesan to keep you company. If you are into little Asian spinners she’s for you. I rtf 3 times.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 23
tahan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertahan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertahan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Evening bonk with Oolong from Terminal21
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999524

Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10 slow n steady
Fj: 9/10 like having sex for first time

She is definitely my type so I guess my opinion is a bit biased lol. Gave me more than I expected. Very demure and shy, but want nothing but you inside her. Bro Kim have this kind of flash promo for 2 slots only, it was WAR dang... Slots always out. But I still take her promo or non promo.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Stella
Looks : Body : 10/10 slim & slender
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 best i have try in onesiam.. wet & slurpy with tounge twirl plus deep throat and she can blow till very long she loves it
FJ (Fuck Job) : Horny as 1 year no sex.. tight and good riders.. nice pussy
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : like lovers.. once in room straight frenching and strip..blowjob me.. damn solid
RTF (Return to Fuck) : sure RTF this gal is worth 180 value.. best for money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1