The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old 04-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Sofia. By SNS

Central 5 stars hotel, clean and spacious, big and nice with small couch.

Face: long hair and look better than real life above average. Gentle and elegant, looks sweet when she smile

Body: Tall and slender, her body was nice as well sexy curves with firm and soft fair skin. Firm bouncy ass.

Boobs: Nice and natural boobs, nice to fondle, suck, lick, touch and grope with sensitive and erected nipple.

Frenching: Passionate lips kissing and she is so into it. Once she lock the lips she won't stop. It was very enjoyable.

BBBJ: Good Suction and licking, will go for deepthroat and stay there to enjoy. speed and technique were just good. deepthroat and does it well.

Pussy: Clean shaven and give her a super long paint till her pussy get very wet and I can feel she was very horny.

FJ: Horny and spontaneous! willing to do multiple position, able to endure hard ramming. Her moaning was super loud and enticing. I can feel her pussy muscle clamp onto my dick when she climax

GFE: very good connection and chemistry. Act like your sugar baby and make feel like being pamper.

I had a nice session and thanks SNS for it. She is a gem and sure a RTF material, no regret meeting her.
Old 04-09-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 2
BatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...8#post23640188

AMY LONDONER

*FREAKING HOT*
Met her at good location and discreet in clarke area

Look:
10/10 More gorgeous then photo
Attitude:
Very friendly n soft spoken..
Boobs:
Nice natural B/C cup with pointy nipples. Hard to find such tall, slim beauty with such perky ass great for doggy. Shower together for PSE service.
BBBJ:
BBBJ was strong and powerful, strong and soft suction, licking of head and balls... enjoyable time with her! finish on her face and she lick it off her lips..
Sex:
9/10. Nice moan with continuing frenching and roam play
Pussy:
Clean shaven, small hole, absolutely no smell nor foul taste. I worked on licking her clit and insert one finger into her hole and she turned wet within a minute. Not kidding! This is her G-Spot but you need to be gentle with slow and fast motions
69:
When I asked for it, she replied yeeess...pleasee " With a naughty smile. She was blowing me furiously while riding her pussy against my mouth, while being on top on me.. mind-blowing to see that view from her hotel room mirror..

Value for money:
I didn't regret parting with that money in a crushing economic downturn and AWESOME PART she isn't a time watcher, paid for 1 hour & end-up with EXTRA 20 minutes surprise with some extra fore-play before leaving.. such a tease, smack her ass before leaving the room

Entire session treat you like bf.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 18
simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!

Tara From SNS

Looks - Dye long hair with the exotic, sexy, slutty, bitchy, wild and CFM look. Look much better in real

Body - Super tall and slender tight body figure with super fair smooth skin complexion. Her breasts were nice size with perky and sensitive nipples that hardened when she was really enjoying the session.

Boobs - Naural and Original boobs and just nice for my hand to cup on. Nice rubber tits to suck and lick

Frenching - Attempt at first, she reciprocate the Frenching and DFK, both of our tongues started fighting

Bbbj - She worships my cock. Enjoy watching her beautiful face sucking and kissing my dick. Slow and sensual with no teeth feeling, suction good and very slurrpy .

Pussy - Painting: Shaved, no smell and tight wet easily pussy treated the right way. have a great painting for her too

Fj - able to take pounding and she is very responsive. Accommodate to all my request and her moans stereo.The tightness, the moaning and the trembling just make me want to keep going and cummed.

GFE - Very strong and high with lot of plainness. You could tell she is horny for sex

Worth spending and will arrange a RTF soon. Need some times to replenish my cum first.

Thank SNS.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Crampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Julia SNS

Appearance
Typical Russian lady with long hair and young super chio and seductive with nice smile. Photo and real life no difference

Boob
size average C cup but looks good and perfect on her as it fit her body, a handful for me to touch feel and grab

Body
That figure no man can stand it, will semi hard already just by seeing her strip. Tall and slender, sexy and fair. The ass feels great for holding and cushioning during doggy.

Frenching
Slow and sensual, very active and we started off with light kisses and soon taught me lovely language of French, lots of pecks before ramping up to DFK

Painting
She was shaking , shivering and moaning. I can tell she was enjoying it. Clean shaven pussy that was simply so delicious.

BBBJ
Very good pipe cleaner, polish nice an clean with her tongue. Super skilful with that twisting and licking. No teething and went down smoothly when she go fast and deep. Solid bj experience

FJ
Bed skills very solid, she is very accommodating and skilful too. Ride me like a pro with that sexy hips movement. Grind me all the way and pound on my hard cock. Her moaning also damn solid and sexy, buey tahan cum out already.

GFE
GFE was high. Lots of girlfriend like attention. Felt comfortable and she was the easy to let u fall in love type of GFE.

Confirmed will RTF, thanks SNS.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
VPremium Rosamund

FR for Rosamund (VP)

Rosamund is indeed a legend. Really very pretty, much better than the pictures. She looks like she jumped out of an anime. Instant regret that I only met her on her last day today.  I've always been skeptical of PS photos, and there is no video of her in the VP album.

Rosamund is slim and busty, and her boobs felt very natural when I massaged and cupped them as she started the action by giving me deep throat. It seems she has no gag reflex as she kept pushing her lips to the base of my shaft to take it all in. The sensation was simply amazing. We soon progressed to DFK and after some nipple licking, she decided it was time, caps on and action. I started with missionary and she lifted her legs high and invited me in. It was heavenly to watch her boobs bounce and wobble as I pounded her hard with loud piak piak sounds echoing in the room. It was a mesmerizing sight and I went in for more intense tongue fight. Her tongue was soft and I really liked that she stuck it out to let me suck on them. I spread her legs wider, held her face close to mine, feeling her soft bosoms on my chest as I continue deep frenching her. Her moans were extremely arousing, and I could not hold it in and exploded a few minutes later. She jokingly said 'look at the position of my legs, you spread and lifted them so high'. I must also mention that her fleshy butt looks really amazing when she stripped to her lingerie before the action started, and I was initially fantasising of pounding her from behind. It was really a waste I didn't get to doggy her.

While there have been other forgettable and less memorable bonks, I'm really glad to add Rosamund to my list of Fantastic Bonks which includes the likes of Mimi, Yoo-Min, Alin and Yuri Adachi. Scores are meaningless for legends but Rosamund is really 10/10 in my books. I really hope she comes back soon.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With Mpox rising any concerns ?
Old 04-09-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ev0lutionz is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Jasmine from Fanta? 1200 quite steep ah.. Like local pricing liao.
Old 04-09-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ev0lutionz is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Jessica from Fanza? 1200 quite steep ah? like SG local liao.
Old 05-09-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond reputesnakeswlee has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Isabel (Yxuan girl)

Finally managed to book Isabel and she didn't disappoint.
She fetch me from the lift wearing a white dress which shows
her slim and sexy figure.Held my hand all the way to her room
and help remove my clothes. Super friendly and quite pretty.
Very slim and smooth skin. Small boobs but with cute suckable nips.
Yummy pink, hairless and tight pussy, great Bbbj...
Did missionary and doggie which I didn't last long

Rtf: Yes but after I tried all of Yuxuan gals friends haha
Old 05-09-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev0lutionz View Post
Anyone tried Jessica from Fanza? 1200 quite steep ah? like SG local liao.
If you are her first client, I bet this 1200 is worthy provided she is really as pretty as she claimed. Their bodies normally very reactive towards the first few clients they fucked with, especially if they hold decent jobs all along. I once xxxx a ML before, I was her first client, coincident that my performance also tip top on that day, till now I still remember that session. I was Xin Xin’s second client, she wasn’t as opened as she is now, but her body couldn’t lie. That session was extremely ego boosting for me too.

Last edited by Wee0502; 05-09-2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 8
kelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Polly - SNS

Look- Young Blonde lady with long hair. Sharp, exotic, beautiful and elegant feature. Same as in pic and will not reject.

Body - She also has an awesome curvy figure with fair smooth skin. A soft and round perky ass that is perfect for doggy.

Boobs- big C cup boobs. Feel nice, soft and was big enough for my hand to play with. Sensitive teasing pointed nipple. Nice to suck, lick and touch.

French - No hold barred. In shower already start to french then all the way throughout the session. Good kisser and fluent, skillful, submissive and intense frencher.

Pussy- clean shaven, tasty and it was very tight and wet. No smell. She was moaning, shivering and jerking while i painting her.

BBBJ - Her BBBJ was slow and arousing. Very good, suck and lick the ball and the shaft, good tongue twirling as well as allow me to push it deep into her for a gagging deepthoat.

FJ - During missionary, she would put her hands around me to encourage me to go deeper within her. I pump her hard and deep for a few stroke and she would hug me deeply and tightly when I finally came.

GFE - Gfe was high as she make me feel very embracing and comfortable with her. Service orientation and not a time watcher.

Please treat her well with love and respect and she will definitely treat you well too. Cheers!

Thanks SNS for the arrangement

Last edited by kelvintea; 05-09-2024 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-09-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yktan82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Kloyee.

Finally book a slot with kloyee. She looks quite pretty(beauty is different for every man perspective).slim and good figure. Her gfe feeling is till to the max. Not those commercial type. Her french kiss is great with lots of tongue action. Overall have a great experience with her. Her side view got some hk actress feel. Rtf if my vitamin m allows me.🤭🤭🤭
Old 05-09-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yktan82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Kloyee.

Finally book a slot with Kloyee. She is a beauty is different in every man’s eye.
Boob:small c.
I opt for capped BJ, so far it’s one of the best bj I ever have.
Fj is very responsive and the pussy is tight. DFK with lots of tongue action.
Her specialty is her Gfe feeling is till the max. Having sex with her is just like having sex with your gf. Overall is a good experience. Will rtf if have more vitamin $$.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Takashino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my experience with Julia.

She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady. Able to converse well in English so no communication barrier.

Looks: 8 (Looks exactly like photos. Young and long hair. Very demure, soft spoken, calm, zen energy, kind of person.)

Boobs: 8 ( perfect C cup natural and soft, enjoyed my time sucking,licking and squeezing them. Suitable for big boobs lovers)

Body: 8 (tall and slender with fair smooth skin complexion and nice texture, slim curvy figure with seductive sexy hot ass)

Frenching: 8 (The connection was there and she knows her game. Good apetizer. Exchanging our lips and tongue throughout the session. No bad breath and it was nice all the way)

BBBJ: 8.5 ( she can take control and go deep, no teeth, good suction, blow very long and deepthroat with tongue twirling effect)

Pussy: 8 (Can tell she loves my painting skills and sucking on her clitoris.It was sensitive, clean shave, wet and tasty with no smell)

FJ: 8.5 (Pumped in missionary and doggy. Doggy is the best cuz her meaty ass is wonderful. Got high on the piak piak noise and both of us succumbed together)

GFE: 9.5 ( very high with lover feel, high KC , feel comfortable and gave the submissive mistress and wife feel)

She is sure RTF material. She is a fantastic bonk. Try her fast before she left out shores.

Thanks Bro SNS for the arrangement with Julia
Old 05-09-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zachery211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An Fr for Natalie from (Yxuan)
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=997264

This is my second time booking natalie and first rtf for yxuan girls haha.
She is very friendly and accommodating to my requests and i even brought a cheongsam for her to wear on rtf.
She is like those super pretty syt xmm cousins you see at new year, with ample assets at C cup and soft to grab.
Did reverse cow while unzipping the cheongsam and watching her ass riding me from behind, then finish off in missionary as i cannot hold off for long.

Rtf: Definitely and personally for me the best gem in YXuan's girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1