The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-09-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
cimnewbhie is a Helpful and Caring Samstercimnewbhie is a Helpful and Caring Samstercimnewbhie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

- Numwan from Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ghlight=numwan

Looks: 9.5/10 actual person looks cute , better than posted photo and she has very attractive smile, will instantly grow on you

Body: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10 Sensitive tits, can suck and lick. Nice shape

Bbbj: 9.5/10 I don’t like the same speed for a long time so for awhile she went slow and then fast and then slow again.

GFE : very power

Fj: 9/10 She can take very long pumps.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizarreXmc View Post
Spicy from galaxy

Had a long week of work and wanna give myself a treat so scorlling around tg galaxy and saw spicy, decided to make a booking

Location was nice, Don have to sneak around, just walk up

Hit the door bell and was greeted by a sexy lady wearing see thru dress, in fact she was better in real compare to photo

We showered for me, and we French like lovers too, she will use her body to rub against my with soap top

She does well in foreplay, licking my shaft while trying to gobble up my hard dick with additional vaccum

She can go fast and deep and slow motions combining to make the whole Bbbj feel damn good

After that , she turn me over and lick my ass crack, while her hand was playing with me balls too, damn trilling

Move to the main dish, she enjoys my fast and slow momentum, her moan was eargasm with the mixture of pounding love sex sound

She will hold me tight feeling want more and I turn her over for more doggy actions

Once I was about to cum I signal her and she lay down on bed and let me shot all into her face making it a messy nice view

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...804&highlight=
She's real hot and wild on bed! Awesome blowjob and she makes me cum 2 shots within 45min.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xamafe88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great time with Tar

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Tar is a SYT with nice features, nice smile too. Fairer then normal thai. Slim and natural B boobs.

No need to discount from the pic, able to to converse in english and chinese. Shower for me, wash me clean clean.

Her gfe is off the charts, very attentive to you. Lots of non-stop dfk and cuddle.

BBBJ with effortless DT and cim for my 1st shot. Suction is great, wet and sloppy with eye contact.

Painting allow, and returned with moans start from my first lick.

FJ no need ky, tight and responsive with great and loud moans. Accommodating to all positions changes, no black face. She even will adjust herself to reach higher climax.

RTF worthy GEM indeed!
Old 05-09-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arms88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting my first ever FR only for OS Bro.

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: KAKAO
Looks : 10/10 (Cute and sexy)
Body : 10/10 (ideal for me)
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 (it’s so sexy and mind blowing)
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 (very pro active and accommodating to various positions and place)
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) 10/10 (lots of kisses and smile)
RTF (Return to Fuck) : YESSSSSSS

love the whole experience and time spent. Thanks OS! 🤗
Old 05-09-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 7
Nusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of light

Miya from flirtygirls

Syt lovers should definitely love Miya for sure

Looks 9/10 Japanese High sch student type

Body 9/10 slim and fair skin

Kissing 10/10 can kiss deep and play with tongue

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean

Bbbj 8/10 can lick my head and to my balls

Fj 8.5/10 she is very accommodating, tell her what she will follow what, very obedient lady just like a little cute gal, her Moan was soft and loves to hug when kanna deep fuck

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000062
Old 05-09-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gearon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried Fah from rollypolly ?
Old 05-09-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 5
Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!

Best bonk for far these 2 months

Mini from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000022

Gfe gao gao like fucking a fling

Service was good and she just do all the work herself

I love her Bbbj becos her suction was good and can take deep

We fuck hard and her moan was loud (moaner) and her pussy will clamp on my dick when she was cumming

Definitely a good bonk
Old 05-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 16
yangyangyang has much to be proud ofyangyangyang has much to be proud ofyangyangyang has much to be proud ofyangyangyang has much to be proud ofyangyangyang has much to be proud ofyangyangyang has much to be proud ofyangyangyang has much to be proud ofyangyangyang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarRun View Post

Nami
From galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...806&highlight=

This my rtf session since the previous trip she came, thanks okt for slotting me in the earliest slot

Everything was perfect and I feel she more prettier this trip, more slimmer and sexier too

Gfe and service from her is top notch, I believe those that tried her before already know.. Great attitude plus body same model is hard to come by
body looks good bro, btw is she shave and can deep throat?
Old 05-09-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Aztech18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Som from Fairies

Looks: 8/10. Won't reject.
Body: 9/10. Nice natural tits and slim body.
BBBJ: 6-7/10. Licking but not much suction.
Fj: 10/10. Very tight and accommodating for different positions. Eager to please.

Good experience overall.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

phantom777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Rocket Terminal21
Promised OKT to post her review here. Solid lady and really live up to her name as DFK queen, very pretty

Body 9/10 slim
Boobs 9/10 big nehneh enhanced
DFK 20/10 devouring my mouth in any position can
BJ 9/10 can DT well
Fj 10/10 make her cum twice

If you want the girl take charge kissing you deeply n passionately then fuck you endlessly, she the one. Good luck finding slot with her 👍👍
Old 05-09-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
lycheetea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylycheetea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chose Elise - Silkstockings

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive and gave clear instructions, v easy to deal and communicate w.

Summary:

Those bros out here who love SYT, Elise is a good fit.

Beautiful girl. Slim with great body and cant see any extra fats on stomach or anything she looks okay.

Boobs are nice to suck and good to hold kind with sens nipps. Had more of a hardcore experience and once she gets horny with cute little moans to go along with the great experience.

Looks: 10/10 v pretty and young sexy girl
Body: 9/10 nice , well taken care and nice boobs to grab
BBJ: 9.5/10. Sensual and soft like how I like
FJ: 9/10. Any position will do and will make changes to her position to my liking which is nice of her. Responsive to painting, and sexy moaning.
GFE: 10/10 Good body language with no attitude and again, friendly and smiley
RTF: 101%
Old 05-09-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000530

Whisky from Terminal 21

Look: 10/10 this photo is the closest, some meitu, young and pretty, make up not over done
Body: 10/10 voluptuous, full figured but not fat
Boobs: 9/10 large Cs, enhanced but soft
French: 10/10 frenches well, although you need to initiate, won't stop until you do
BBBJ: 10/10 very good use of tongue and throat, very warm and strong suction
FJ: 10/10 will try to match you and do different patterns if you have any difficulty
GFE: 10/10 very friendly and chatty, think life story more or less all came out already, lol

very nice apartment all to herself
Old 05-09-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 2
noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!

Hey bros, how often do you tip the girls? Seems like nowadays every FR mentions tipping. As though tipping is required to even have an acceptable session. The last girl I met, even before session started, she also asking for tip. Must have been due to bros before me spoiling market, such that she thought it was the norm.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hexation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for kakao
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: kakao
Looks : 9/10 very pretty and very my type. Looks honestly just look photos. The filter is honestly looks like an exact CGI replica of her. She’s better than the filter imo.
Body : 9/10. Very slim and fit. Can see her abs. No fat at all. Amazing body.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10 I’m a little big but no issues. No teeth and she knows what she’s doing! She’s got big pretty eyes and when she looks up at you it is amazing. I woulda opted to finish 1st shot here with CIM but her body is so good I didn’t wanna waste getting her twice.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10. Being fit her is very helpful. She’s amazing on top and very flexible while on bottom. Incredibly tight but she was super wet. Didn’t end up needing the KY. Both shots amazing. She’s a hell of a gem.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 10/10. Started dfk at the door and bbbj in the shower. Very very good English. We chatted for a good 20min between shots. Very easy to talk to. Literally like an early days GF when you were away for a month and you’re excited to see and catch. Very smooth and comfortable the entire time.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : god yes. If I can find time for another slot before she goes back 100%

Once again an absolute gem. Exactly why this is the only stable I really trust anymore. Always the absolute best and never a bad experience with any from this stable.
Old 05-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie69 View Post
Hey bros, how often do you tip the girls? Seems like nowadays every FR mentions tipping. As though tipping is required to even have an acceptable session. The last girl I met, even before session started, she also asking for tip. Must have been due to bros before me spoiling market, such that she thought it was the norm.
I always thought tips are after service. To reward them if good service are rendered unless it's extra for cim etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1