The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old 10-09-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
Fanza SG Erika FR

Nothing much to complain, there is a reason why Japanese service is one of the best. She is sweet and demure. TBH, I would have married her if she is my GF.
Next tier GFE also.

Superb location, OKT also friendly.

Rtf ? For me, price is on the high side but I don't do this everytime so it's ok. I prefer quality over quantity.
Nice, up you my humble point bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Yves (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium
Great FR as always bro! Yves has been on my list for the longest time as I have never tried a squirtle (pun) and kept been pushed back by other distractions. Now i guess i have to push back my Jolin RTF for Yves… too many choices but not deep pocket enough polly from SNS also looks damn solid from bro Trafalgar’s FR
Old 10-09-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Nice FR on Yves bro! Think I've written a review on her before too. She's definitely sexually charged and loves to fuck. Some girls can fake orgasms with her you know it's definitely legit. Can't fake the squirting! Too bad her face not really MCOT otherwise I definitely would have RTF

And walao. Last time when I met her, she was telling me that Singaporean men fuck very well. How come her opinion has changed sia. Haiz. Need more seasoned bros here to to change her opinion back!
Old 10-09-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
too many choices but not deep pocket enough
Same predicament here bro. Just got intel 2 of my favourite girls will be back in October so gotta hold out for a bit.
Old 10-09-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Nice FR on Yves bro! Think I've written a review on her before too. She's definitely sexually charged and loves to fuck. Some girls can fake orgasms with her you know it's definitely legit. Can't fake the squirting! Too bad her face not really MCOT otherwise I definitely would have RTF

And walao. Last time when I met her, she was telling me that Singaporean men fuck very well. How come her opinion has changed sia. Haiz. Need more seasoned bros here to to change her opinion back!
Hahahah yeah need to change her opinion for sure.
Old 10-09-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Amazing FR yet again bro! 👍 Can't believe I've not entertained the idea of visiting Yves the whole time. I'm in need of a release soon and your FR may have put her in my shortlist.
Thank you bro 🙏
Yves is really a good fuck and she is a totally different beautiful creature from the jap/JAV girls that we have tried so far. She may not be as demure as the other girls and like what bro @tankawen shared below, Yves’ face may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I do find her face to be acceptable (she has somewhat of a Korean look) and her body and PSE-level service is one of the best that I have had from the viet girls. After trying Yves, you will understand and totally agree that she deserves to be one of the VP legends and is in the same league as Jolin, Rosamund and Chantelle.

For the price that we are paying for Yves, it is a no regrets move to try Yves at least once in our lives. At the very worst, you will come out of the session feeling sexually violated and raped by her in a good way. I have no doubts that Yves will give you a good release bro.

Do consider booking a two hour session with Yves as per your usual practice bro, I am sure you will have an intense session with her and she will be able to extract the two shots from you in record timing.
And if you can hold out your release, do consider scheduling your two hour session with Yves on Friday, because you might need Saturday to rest and recover after the intense session with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Great FR as always bro! Yves has been on my list for the longest time as I have never tried a squirtle (pun) and kept been pushed back by other distractions. Now i guess i have to push back my Jolin RTF for Yves… too many choices but not deep pocket enough polly from SNS also looks damn solid from bro Trafalgar’s FR
Thank you bro 🙏
I was considering a RTF with Jolin or a session with Yves too, but I took it as a sign to go for Yves given that Jolin is probably on code red. And I am really glad that I decided to go for Yves, no regrets at all.
Polly from SNS looks good too! Unfortunately I am not into euro girls if not I would have probably gone for Polly instead of Yves based on bro Trafalgar’s FR.

If I could suggest for your consideration bro, you can probably go for Polly first given that she will only be around for 5 more days.
Yves should be around for awhile more so you can likely schedule your session with her at a later date.
My 2 cents bro 🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post

Thank you bro 🙏
Yes you did write a FR for Yves before! In fact your FR was one of the reasons why I decided to give Yves a shot, so thank you for your FR bro.

Yves did tell me that the men on our shores fuck well as compared to other countries, and that we are very proactive in bed.
I don’t think her opinion of us has changed, but it is more that her sexual prowess is so strong that it is hard for her to find a guy who can match her sexual level and stamina.
But yes the seasoned bros here should give Yves a try so that her good impression of us stays the same or even better, improves.
Old 11-09-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Girl: Yves (Viet Girl)

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Yves! WOW in my 20+ years of punting I have never met a girl who is as sexually charged and possesses the sexual prowess as Yves! In my past sessions I have always felt that I have “conquered” the girl but with Yves I was totally “defeated” by her! A warning to all bros, Yves is not for the faint hearted and definitely not for bros who are new to the punting scene, she is a beast who will devour you whole and will drain all your sexual energy if you are not careful.

Yves met me in the shortest white micro skirt that couldn’t cover her buttcheeks and a sexy translucent white halterneck that exposed her already hard nipples (she later told me that she usually wears nipple tapes but decided not to when she came down to pick me up). We got into the lift with another girl who went to pick up her parcel and I started grabbing Yves’ butt as I was already horny after seeing her. I told Yves that she looked really sexy and I got a pleasant surprise when she turned around to push her nipples towards me and started rubbing my dick from outside my trousers with her hands! She asked if I was hard already and then said that I am after rubbing my dick! And all of this happened in front of the other girl while the three of us were in the lift! I knew from this moment on that I was in for a good time with Yves.

Fast forward to the main action on the bed and Yves gave me one of the most wet, sensual and amazing BBBJs that I have ever felt. Yves shared with me that some of her other clients have disappointed her in the past because they always couldn’t hold their load and released it after 5 mins of her BBBJ, and I truly believe her! Yves’ BBBJ technique is amazing where she will suck and lick your dickhead with varying suction and wetness, while she uses her hands to jerk off the base of your dick and adds in a twisting motion every now and then. I had to muster every ounce of discipline in me to stop myself from blowing my load while Yves was sucking me off!

Yves and I decided that it was finally time for us to fuck and she got on top of me for CG, and holy shit can this girl ride! I let Yves take control like the sex master that she is and she raped me in CG with a variation of grinding and hard bouncing on my dick. All the past FRs mention that Yves moans loudly but she was literally screaming in ecstasy and pleasure when she was riding me! I am sure that the other girls in the common area heard Yves’ screams of pleasure. We transitioned to doggy next where I took charge of Yves and pounded her so hard from behind that her snow white butt started turning red from smacking of our skin. And not only is Yves a sex master, her skin is unbelievably smooth and ridiculously flawless to the point that it is better than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have had so far!

I continued to have fun with Yves in missionary next and I thought that I previously had a wild time with Kaily in this position, but my experience with Yves makes my time with Kaily seem like child’s play. We were fucking non-stop like sexually deprived rabbits in missionary while I buried my lips and tongue deep into Yves for what I can say is the longest, wettest and most sexually charged DFK that I have ever experienced. And all this while Yves was still screaming non stop in ecstasy as I pounded her hard and deep.

Yves and I continued to fuck in missionary while DFK-ing and I started to feel her pussy walls contracting and suddenly a large splash of water was released from her pussy. Yves had came and she squirted out a massive load onto my dick and the bed! I will usually rest for awhile in such cases to let the girl catch her breathe but Yves being the sex bunny that she is, used her hands to push my hips forwards and back so that I will continue to plough my dick in and out of her pussy! She told me not to stop and I continued to pound her hard for a few more minutes until she started screaming and she squirted again! I was amazed at how much she squirted and continued to ravage her pussy with my dick. It was such an intense session that both of us were sweating buckets and Yves’ hair was in a mess due to how I was sexually manhandling her. I could not hold my load any longer after experiencing all of this and finally shot out three powerful bursts of my seeds in Yves.

Yves is the craziest and most sexually charged fuck of my life so far and it is no wonder she is a VP legend! If bros are looking for a girl who can fuck non-stop like an energizer bunny and are able to control their load well, do give Yves a try! She is definitely worth every single cent and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
Nice review bro. 👊
I had a great bonk with a Thai FL yesterday night too. You may like the girl but her boobs not that big.
Old 11-09-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Nice review bro. 👊
I had a great bonk with a Thai FL yesterday night too. You may like the girl but her boobs not that big.
Thank you bro 🙏
I saw your FR for Kakao and will keep her in mind, I am waiting for khun OneSiam to release the bustier girls.
Old 11-09-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thank you bro 🙏
I saw your FR for Kakao and will keep her in mind, I am waiting for khun OneSiam to release the bustier girls.
Alwaysmovedown bro, Chionz bro, Tankawen bro and me all Chiong this young chick within these few days, darn funny. 🤣 To be fair, she is really good.
Old 11-09-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you bro 🙏
By the way, based on your preferences, I bet you will like Evelynn too. Her playability is extremely high and she is eager and willing to please. Extremely responsive to pussy licking(not just wet, you will know what I mean if you try her once) and will initiate DFK.
Dome 1: Kakao**(OS)
Old 11-09-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokarl View Post
Anyone tried the Indo girls? doesn't seem like there are any FRs
Yea tried a few a few months back, some hit and miss but overall is an okay experience.
Old 11-09-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
By the way, based on your preferences, I bet you will like Evelynn too. Her playability is extremely high and she is eager and willing to please. Extremely responsive to pussy licking(not just wet, you will know what I mean if you try her once) and will initiate DFK.
Thank you bro 🙏 I will be sure to try Evelynn someday and will share my FR on her.
Old 11-09-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 2
jayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyone tried Fendi from VP before? How much off the actual person from the photo?

**someone PM me already, thanks! **
Up this, can someone pm me too? didn’t see anyone review on forum
Old 11-09-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
Up this, can someone pm me too? didn’t see anyone review on forum
I replied you already.
Old 11-09-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Girl: Zoei (Viet Girl)

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Zoei! After experiencing max PSE from Yves, I wanted to enjoy the other end of the sexual spectrum and get max GFE today, and there was no one better than the VP legend and goddess Zoei to shower me with extra tender care and love! WOW Zoei’s beauty and GFE is really no joke, if bros have a weak heart and are easily smitten, you will definitely get KC-ed by Zoei.

Zoei picked me up in a white tube top and extremely short white skirt that barely covered her butt. What wowed me more than her attire was that amazingly pretty face of hers! She is seriously prettier than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have seen! Zoei gave me max GFE from the moment we met and held my hands as we headed into the lift. Like what other bros have shared, Zoei is a cheerful girl who likes to joke, so we cracked many jokes with each other and the lift was filled with our laughter.

We had to climb a few flight of stairs up to her room and I told her to go in front of me so that I can catch her in case she falls down. To which she jokingly said that she had already fallen, fallen for me that is, and she let out a loud laughter. I enjoyed the view of Zoei walking up the stairs in front of me, in particular to satisfy my upskirt fetish as I got an all access view of Zoei’s buttcheeks under that short skirt, but more importantly that white lace thong that barely covered her pussy. Thank the gods that there were quite a few flight of stairs for us to climb up, my eyes thoroughly enjoyed the feast that was Zoei’s butt and pussy.

Fast forward and we were lying down next to each other on the bed, with me lying on my side looking at Zoei who was lying on her stomach. We connected like long lost friends and talked about her hometown in Vietnam, her favourite places, her favourite food and everything under the sun, while our hands sensually caressed each other’s skin and we continued to joke and laugh together. Time flew by quickly and before we knew it, 15 minutes had already passed and Zoei asked me ‘要做爱吗?’, to which I jokingly said that I didn’t want to fuck and only wanted to chat with her for the entire session. This made Zoei burst out laughing and I took the opportunity to move my head closer to hers. I smiled at her and position my lips closer to her, and Zoei went in to give me a slow and sensual DFK.
Tip for bros: After my session with Zoei, I asked her if she likes to DFK, to which she shared that it depends on the chemistry and whether she feels comfortable with you. Hence there will be times that Zoei doesn’t offer DFK. So bros will have to put in some effort to make Zoei laugh and feel comfortable by flirting and joking with her before she really opens up and DFKs you. It is some work to do on our part, but trust me it is very rewarding to be able to DFK such a young and pretty chick like Zoei.

After DFK-ing for awhile, Zoei slowly moved down my body to sensually lick my nipples while looking at me. There were times when she will look away shyly when we locked our eyes and she innocently joked that she is a young girl and she feels shy doing this. I smiled at her and gave her a slow DFK to ease her nerves, and pushed her head down towards my dick. Zoei’s BBBJ is slow and sensual, but it is filled with maximum wetness and suction. It was a really amazing sight to see such a young and beautiful girl sucking me off while I fondled with her snow white smooth and flawless skin.

I positioned Zoei for CG next and she slowly lowered herself onto me. We started out slowly in CG with Zoei grinding me and me sucking on her nipples. As things started to heat up, Zoei started to grind harder and I could tell that she was horny. I took my chance and went all in to give Zoei a wet and strong DFK, and she reciprocated by sucking on my lips and used her tongue to play with mine.

I could not take it anymore and wanted to enjoy this young, nubile and pretty goddess in missionary. I carried Zoei up from CG and pushed her down onto the bed to change to missionary while my dick was still in her pussy. Before continuing to plough her pussy, I took a pillow for her to make sure that her head was in the best position for us to DFK. Zoei’s lips and tongue are very soft and it felt amazing when my tongue was exploring every part of her mouth.

I started to thrust my dick in and out of Zoei sensually and we were making love passionately like husband and wife. I positioned my body close to Zoei and wrapped one arm around her neck so that I could push her head towards me and lock her in for a long DFK. Zoei started letting out soft moans and I slightly increased the pace of my thrusts for fear of hurting her. Before I knew it, I felt tiny pulses coming from Zoei’s pussy and she told me that she had came. Zoei’s orgasm is different from that of Yves who squirts and pulses hard, Zoei’s orgasm is on the softer side like the gentle and demure girl that she is.

I looked at Zoei and smiled at her. She got shy and started to use her hands to cover her face, and told me to stop looking at her. I removed her hands from her face and started to DFK her again while increasing the pace of my thrusts. It was not long before I could not handle the sight of myself fucking such a beautiful creature and I unleashed a huge load into Zoei.

Zoei is very pretty and a session with her is guaranteed to be filled with fun and laughter. Despite her young age, Zoei’s service level and skills in bed are really good and it is no wonder that she is a VP legend! She may very well be one of if not the prettiest viet girl in bro VP’s stable. Yes we bros may need to do some work to unlock her DFK, but it is damn worth it for sure if you manage to. Like Yves, Zoei truly deserves to be a VP legend and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
Old 11-09-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Girl: Zoei (Viet Girl)

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Zoei! After experiencing max PSE from Yves, I wanted to enjoy the other end of the sexual spectrum and get max GFE today, and there was no one better than the VP legend and goddess Zoei to shower me with extra tender care and love! WOW Zoei’s beauty and GFE is really no joke, if bros have a weak heart and are easily smitten, you will definitely get KC-ed by Zoei.

Zoei picked me up in a white tube top and extremely short white skirt that barely covered her butt. What wowed me more than her attire was that amazingly pretty face of hers! She is seriously prettier than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have seen! Zoei gave me max GFE from the moment we met and held my hands as we headed into the lift. Like what other bros have shared, Zoei is a cheerful girl who likes to joke, so we cracked many jokes with each other and the lift was filled with our laughter.

We had to climb a few flight of stairs up to her room and I told her to go in front of me so that I can catch her in case she falls down. To which she jokingly said that she had already fallen, fallen for me that is, and she let out a loud laughter. I enjoyed the view of Zoei walking up the stairs in front of me, in particular to satisfy my upskirt fetish as I got an all access view of Zoei’s buttcheeks under that short skirt, but more importantly that white lace thong that barely covered her pussy. Thank the gods that there were quite a few flight of stairs for us to climb up, my eyes thoroughly enjoyed the feast that was Zoei’s butt and pussy.

Fast forward and we were lying down next to each other on the bed, with me lying on my side looking at Zoei who was lying on her stomach. We connected like long lost friends and talked about her hometown in Vietnam, her favourite places, her favourite food and everything under the sun, while our hands sensually caressed each other’s skin and we continued to joke and laugh together. Time flew by quickly and before we knew it, 15 minutes had already passed and Zoei asked me ‘要做爱吗?’, to which I jokingly said that I didn’t want to fuck and only wanted to chat with her for the entire session. This made Zoei burst out laughing and I took the opportunity to move my head closer to hers. I smiled at her and position my lips closer to her, and Zoei went in to give me a slow and sensual DFK.
Tip for bros: After my session with Zoei, I asked her if she likes to DFK, to which she shared that it depends on the chemistry and whether she feels comfortable with you. Hence there will be times that Zoei doesn’t offer DFK. So bros will have to put in some effort to make Zoei laugh and feel comfortable by flirting and joking with her before she really opens up and DFKs you. It is some work to do on our part, but trust me it is very rewarding to be able to DFK such a young and pretty chick like Zoei.

After DFK-ing for awhile, Zoei slowly moved down my body to sensually lick my nipples while looking at me. There were times when she will look away shyly when we locked our eyes and she innocently joked that she is a young girl and she feels shy doing this. I smiled at her and gave her a slow DFK to ease her nerves, and pushed her head down towards my dick. Zoei’s BBBJ is slow and sensual, but it is filled with maximum wetness and suction. It was a really amazing sight to see such a young and beautiful girl sucking me off while I fondled with her snow white smooth and flawless skin.

I positioned Zoei for CG next and she slowly lowered herself onto me. We started out slowly in CG with Zoei grinding me and me sucking on her nipples. As things started to heat up, Zoei started to grind harder and I could tell that she was horny. I took my chance and went all in to give Zoei a wet and strong DFK, and she reciprocated by sucking on my lips and used her tongue to play with mine.

I could not take it anymore and wanted to enjoy this young, nubile and pretty goddess in missionary. I carried Zoei up from CG and pushed her down onto the bed to change to missionary while my dick was still in her pussy. Before continuing to plough her pussy, I took a pillow for her to make sure that her head was in the best position for us to DFK. Zoei’s lips and tongue are very soft and it felt amazing when my tongue was exploring every part of her mouth.

I started to thrust my dick in and out of Zoei sensually and we were making love passionately like husband and wife. I positioned my body close to Zoei and wrapped one arm around her neck so that I could push her head towards me and lock her in for a long DFK. Zoei started letting out soft moans and I slightly increased the pace of my thrusts for fear of hurting her. Before I knew it, I felt tiny pulses coming from Zoei’s pussy and she told me that she had came. Zoei’s orgasm is different from that of Yves who squirts and pulses hard, Zoei’s orgasm is on the softer side like the gentle and demure girl that she is.

I looked at Zoei and smiled at her. She got shy and started to use her hands to cover her face, and told me to stop looking at her. I removed her hands from her face and started to DFK her again while increasing the pace of my thrusts. It was not long before I could not handle the sight of myself fucking such a beautiful creature and I unleashed a huge load into Zoei.

Zoei is very pretty and a session with her is guaranteed to be filled with fun and laughter. Despite her young age, Zoei’s service level and skills in bed are really good and it is no wonder that she is a VP legend! She may very well be one of if not the prettiest viet girl in bro VP’s stable. Yes we bros may need to do some work to unlock her DFK, but it is damn worth it for sure if you manage to. Like Yves, Zoei truly deserves to be a VP legend and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
You really polite to ask her before the actions.
Do you ask her when is her birthday? Her birthday should be within this month.
She is Evelyn’s friend, if that interest you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1