The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senteurs View Post
She gives me the impression of 冷美人.
Don't know how to break the ice, thinking maybe just direct and look at her, and when she looks back, just say - 你好漂亮.
You have time since both of you are in the same company. So no need to use an all or nothing method like what you mentioned.

Just smile and nod your head the next time you see her. The point is to make her notice you and wonder if she is supposed to know you from somewhere. Over time, she will get used to seeing you smile at her with a nodding head. She can't react negatively since you are a distant colleague. Step 1

Then when enough time has passed, she would have noticed you. She would have noted you are a friendly guy (not a 'dangerous' character). Then find a time to say (you are so and so's younger sister right?) So and so obviously doesn't exist in real life. Just a name for ice breaking purposes. She will say no. Just acknowledge it and introduce yourself (oh, anyway I am ___ from which department. How may I address you?)

The rest is up to you. Given that you should begin with the end in mind, how will this end? Pump and dump? New gf? Or you have wife and kids now and therefore cannot do much anyway?
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
arione is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Milf are my favourite
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Senteurs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSenteurs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Same company so just ask her which dept she is just to start conver then ask her to meals together
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
think sometimes we think too much

just eye contact and smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Just smile and nod your head the next time you see her.
Company knows that we both are married, and from what I understand, she is going to be a grandmother soon.
So if anything, hoping she is a neglected wife and maybe go on from there.
She is a Malaysian and Singapore PR, or maybe full citizen, not sure.

Not less than 10 times I stood by the side of the walkway as she passed by, not once has she looked my way or made eye contact. Her eyes are always straight forward.

One time as I was walking in front of her, I stopped for other reasons and unintentionally blocked her.
Maybe try that again and then say sorry and see how it goes ?

The thing is, there was 2 other married couples in our company, 1 husband had an affair with wife of the other, and blew up into big issue, end up both couples divorced.
The shadow of the blowup may yet be a hindrance.

Slow and easy may be the best way, just need to find an opening.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Company knows that we both are married, and from what I understand, she is going to be a grandmother soon.
So if anything, hoping she is a neglected wife and maybe go on from there.
She is a Malaysian and Singapore PR, or maybe full citizen, not sure.

Not less than 10 times I stood by the side of the walkway as she passed by, not once has she looked my way or made eye contact. Her eyes are always straight forward.

One time as I was walking in front of her, I stopped for other reasons and unintentionally blocked her.
Maybe try that again and then say sorry and see how it goes ?

The thing is, there was 2 other married couples in our company, 1 husband had an affair with wife of the other, and blew up into big issue, end up both couples divorced.
The shadow of the blowup may yet be a hindrance.

Slow and easy may be the best way, just need to find an opening.
Bro, it is not worth it lah......
You are both married and from the same company.
The saying of don't shit where you eat is really true.

I know the thrill of bedding a colleague is really exciting but it is really not worth the risks and the aftermath is messy and uncomfortable.
From my personal experience....
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Unless both are single status then OK but if one party is married, Don do that
Old Today, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I need to find a reasonable premise to start a convo with her.
Just thought of another way if I do have something to talk to her about.

"美眉, abcdefg....."
While I pronounce it 美眉, it sounds like 妹妹,an indirect compliment on how young she looks.

Only thing is she is really expressionless all the time, can seem a bit stern.
If she was not a colleague, it would be easier as even fail bad won't meet again.
I teach u the professional way without looking like a pervert

Start by greetings. Just say hi, good morning good afternoon to her. Then when u see her more often, ask how's her lunch or breakfast. then do small talk like the day is hot while u went for lunch. Then say whixh dept u r from. Ask for her dept. Don't say everything in one greeting. Break them up into each time u see her. Then slowly once she's more familiar with u, u can talk about more stuff like work matters, food, coffee, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1