The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Balluz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalluz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Demisexual issues

So, per the title, I'm demisexual (mostly). The main issue is me not being able to be fully erect when with other people, especially if I'm not romantically attracted to them. The only way i know around it is if they are so physically attractive it overrides the romantic needs.

When alone, i can perform most of the time, but I face difficulty putting on condoms or using fleshlights without losing my erection, although the former is way more of a major issue as I've successfully stayed erected in toys more often then not. But it feels like anything that distracts me also causes me to lose my erection. Although in all cases, whether erected or flaccid, i can still ejaculate.

I am thus wondering if stuff like Juagen or Kegel helps, or if i need stuff like cock rings? Are there also any form of mental therapy that can help?

Thank you all in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1