The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireslash View Post
Nice story, thanks for writing.
Thank you bro Glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Please tell us how Bernice or what excuse Bernice can give to her family to be able to travel alone without her children and hubby.

If a husband can to let the wife travel alone from medical recovery, it shows that he does not love her anymore and he is already eating outside.

however, it will be hard for Bernice to explain to her children...
He is too MCP to eat outside, he just doesn't respect Bernice as a partner, not betraying her (likely).

Bernice told me she informed him she just wanted a break, he didn't ask her who she's going with just... "when back?". She was exasperated with that question. I didn't share that part as it was getting quite draggy I feel. This story is a emo slight roller coaster one so it is draggy.

Her kits only would look for presents not who she went with. She didn't even care if he cared who she's going with. Probably think it's a female friend. She notified him out of courtesy, but he simply cared about when she's back to help out with house work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If Bernice could go to Korea alone with you, why not a double room with double beds? Unless you were thinking of a queen or king size bed then you might want to get her consent.
Anyway, what's wrong with sex? Have sexual thought means not innocent meh? Even the eunuch and impotent will still have such thoughts though can't do much, needless to say an able male. Don't be so shallow hor, CCB Gog.
Of course, double room, double beds, i'm a gentleman ma. Hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
looking at this situation... a horny gog will definitely book a double bed... 2 horny horns already grown on your head. need i say more? then when you guys reach hotel you will say, "Oh Shit i swear i book 2 singles. why is it a double bed??"

and the sex stories start from here
Wah lao... why you also like that see me, I'm so bad meh? I no horns one la... I'm good man leh.
Old Today, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good morning all... how's it??

---------------------

Conscience and guilt sets in, yes, the temptation was real. Eventually, I gave in to my lust and motives. I booked a double bed.

Let's cross fingers to see how the story will pan out?

Counting down the days towards the flight. Bernice was also excited at a short holiday though not with her family. We exchanged countless messages and chats, also told her that she'll be needing a big bag if she's going to shop a lot.

---------22 Sept--------

D-Day arrived. It was a red-eyed flight, so we arranged to meet at airport directly the night before. Wouldn't be good to take a cab to her place (east) and then go airport, it would certainly raised flags and questions.

Stood at the terminal and waited. Was ogling the SQ girls and some other flight stewardess. Somebody tapped my shoulder from behind.

Turned around and it was Bernice.

She was dressed rather simply, a pair of jeans - slim cut, and a white t-shirt with some designs. No heels, but she wore sports shoes.

B(ernice): You are wearing this on the plane? Not scared cold ah?

Guys being guys, I wore sandals, bermudas and a tee. Bernice glanced at me up and down, like I'm some freak show.

gog: You'll see, when we land. Plane usually isn't that cold anyway.

B: I cannot, I will die of cold.

Uh-oh. Early oct isn't that cold yet, but still can be chilly. Hope she brought sufficient warm clothing.

gog: Then you stay in hotel don't go out lor.

B: You booked already right?

gog: Yep.

B: At least 5 stars right?

gog: You think I print money ah?

Walked over to the check-in row and dropped our luggage. Got our boarding passes and went in straight.

I remember Bernice didn't want any food for the fear of getting fat with late night support before flying. However, she was excitedly shopping at the DFS for skincare products, sunblock and scents.

Ladies being ladies, she was enjoying before even flying off.

Bought two cups of honey lemon and walked towards the gate after she was done shopping.

Bernice grabbed the cup with both hands like she was enjoying the warmth.

gog: Are you that cold?

Bernice put her hand on my arm. Yikes. It was freezingly cold.

gog: You aren't going to survive in Korea, you know?

B: I'll manage.

I remember she was cheerful and confident that night. Sat down and practically waited for the gate to open. About 40mins to go, it wasn't a torturous wait.

I was seated on her right while she was at the end of the row. Sitting, sitting.. I felt her head slumped onto my shoulder.

Tried best not to move, but sat there quietly. An eternity of joy seemed to pass by when the announcements started.

Nudging her gently...
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Even before the flight she's getting comfortable sleeping next to you. Good sign.
Ya, having a room with two beds best, she would need to be either proactive or she needed to drop clear hints so that you guys could have a good romp.
Anyway, CB Gog, you said this story of yours no sex, let's see lor.
Kekeke.
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 4
uppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good morning all... how's it??

---------------------

Nudging her gently...

Happy birthday Bernice, tomorrow!
Old Today, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)