The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 5
Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

After all these whole weeks of work stress finally had a time to release my stress

Book Miso from galaxy, she was wild, very tight and very horny too

I told her I need some hard fuck and she was game to it

She let me fuck her doggy damn hard,smack her ass hard, pull her hair like a whore and let me mouth fuck her deep too

She really very hungry as well too, keep kissing me hard and moan loud, grab my ass and pull me more toward her

Damn shiok.. Once I was about to cum, I took off the rubber and shot all onto her bare pussy and use my cock to hit her messy pussy love hole

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003580
Old Today, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 3
Tangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lady : Nami
Stable : SS

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=nami

Okt : Gave me what I wanted and was looking for, Solid 100%!
Looks : 9/10 Chio! Sweet cute looking
Body : Tall Slender body, I like

Services (Below) :

Started off with a good shower, relaxing. She wasted no time and started the work. The BBJ was exactly how I liked it, fast and sloppy. Pussy was tight and warm, had a GFE with Nami when she bouncing on me.
Old Today, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 3
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Bro kk for the arrangement for me and my buddy today(seven heaven stable)

We took ebony and evy today and he even gave us buddy rate too

Ladies was located in Eastern Central with ample parking and big room

I took ebony becos I love big boobs and she was awesome, her service was good and very willing to please too

My fren told me evy was quite wild and her body was solid, told me next time we go again and switch gals try lol

Btw thanks again for the arrangement and I n my buddy definitely will come back again
Old Today, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to all

Alice from Flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003567

Thank you OKT for the smooth arrangement. Bro is very kind and give very clearly instruction.. Location is still in east area.

Alice service is really good quality and attitude. she shower for me before and after deed. And actions start in the bathroom. Went down to QC my lil bro and gave a warm blowjob. Did facefuck her and cum my first shot in her mouth. She never reject or black face given.

Had multiple positions with her, she accomodate with it and can take hard and deep pounding.

Alice good attitude and willing to please me well.
I will visit and support bro OKT again.
Old Today, 07:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Melon n miso (galaxy)
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...605&highlight=
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...580&highlight=

Wanted Tarma session so texted okt for a slot for 90mins

Both ladies was sexy, attitude was great and they really know their stuff to make a man happy

Was Double Bbbj by them and even side by side doggy which I love

I think both their moan really roam the whole room till next door also can hear too

Once I was about to shoot, I took off my rubber and shot at both their faces n body

Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny from Sugar

Looks: 80% resemblance to the photos, add 2-3 years to it
Body: She is quite tall, about 1.65m, slim body, just nice, her ass is not as perky but still has the shape
Boobs: Enhanced big C semi-soft
Kiss: DFK (started in the shower and to bed)
BBBJ: nice. also started in the shower and to the bed, will lick the balls, her hands will also stroke the balls when her mouth is handling the dick
FJ: good, pussy not loose, moans when high

She is friendly and nice to be with. The place is nice, but a bit inconvenient for non-drivers.

Old Today, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Bella of Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=bella

Looks: 9/10 modelish looks

Body: 9/10 sexy, toned body

BBBJ: 9/10 with eye contact when sucking and licking me

Fj: 9/10 she can do any type of position.

GFE: 9/10 she is good in making me feel like a real man. Her moans and carress are just the way I like

Overall : 9/10

RTF: yes
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Usbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PIM (Loveaffair)
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...6#post23733676

Looks: her photos dont do her justice at all, looks better in person, she full make up on, looking like ready to go party , loves the smell of her perfume as well
Boobs: quite a handful, natural soft , nice to grab hold and fondle with
Ass: pointy perky ass
Pussy: nicely shaved, smells and taste nice
Body: slim body, no tummy no fats, but her ass power
Gfe: treat me like her lover, cuddle and shower me with love, feel so pampered
Bbbj: intense bbbj cock sucking session, she knows how to work her mouth well
FJ: unloaded 2 shots of cum , enjoyed every min of it, we did quite many positions and she never even once black, on the contary, she very much enjoys it and complmented me on my stamina, boosting my ego
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Wavecc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bee (Merci)
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...7#post23733177

Looks: pretty foxy look, her chest tattoo give her the wild look
Boobs: big, naturally big, grabbing it the whole session. shes very reponsive while sucking on it, she enjoys it and will moan loudly
Ass: solid meaty ass
Pussy: Clean shaved
Body: no tummy, good hourglass figure
Gfe: treats u like her own bf, it was such a nice feeling with her for 90mins
Bbbj: kept sucking and sucking till i said stop
FJ: one of the best ive tried, during cowgirl kept bouncing up and down, can feel the wetness in her pussy. Feels damn good. Shes very horny as well, which makes the session even more enjoyable
Old Today, 09:42 PM
Samster

Ronald9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna From Rollypolly

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...6#post23726946

Looks: pretty syt, slim and tight, what more can u ask for

Boobs : Big B cup natural, fits her frame well, looks damn sexy on her

BBBJ : can improve better but shes hardworking, can suck go deeper will be even better

FJ : super duper tight, can feel her pussy wall every time i thrust, feels like a suction hole. She will grab u closer to her and french and lick on your ears when she gets horny

GFE: very high gfe girl

RTF: Yes
Old Today, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dandan0845 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good time with Selena from GentleMenClub24

https://sbf.today/showthread...5#post23677745

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Dandan0845
Lady: Selena
Shave : Yes Clean
French: Yes
English: Yes, able to understand most
Looks: 8/10 Very pretty
Body : 10/10 Solid, petite body
Boobs: Natural or Enchanced
CIM: Yes while 69. Will suck u dry
DT: Sometimes, but BJ alone was solid
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10 Tight pussy
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Very accommodating to requests and her bj was superb. Please treat her well
Old Today, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Harrow is Cool - loads of Potential

AOM - RP

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...0#post23726950

Looks : 9/10 pretty OL looks, tall slim slender figure, her legs are so smooth and slender, yummy!

Boobs: 9/10 C cup natural, sexy voom voom

GFE : 9/10 when our mouths collide, theres no way back, my tongue in hers, hers in mine, our fluids "exchange session:

BBBJ : 10/10 her expertise in this, got full control with her mouth, her tongue is amazing , can work wonders, feel very stimulating

FJ : 9.5/10 my dream sex mate, obliging, gentle yet wild and hardcore when we get wild in the midst of it, its like when water hits fire , and fire reacts
No doubts one of the best Ive tried in a very long time.

Old Today, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggyCooky View Post
Rita from Flirtygirls

Looks Pretty large eyes and megawatt smile, look more pretty IRL than the pictures shown. No complain at all.

The action: Really enjoyed myself with this gem. Lots of frenching, fierce foreplay which a lot of other ladies tend to skip or rush through. and excellent blowjob with deep throat. Started off slowly but it non-stop action till i all blast into her mouth..

Overall experience: Definitely a good exprience lady to me. Although her English is not that fluent, she make up with her nice and friendly attitude. Never stop smiling when we first met but once in bed, she very wild and sexy during sex her moan was soft and nice. Also, not a time-watcher and never gave me the bad feeling during the session.

Posted here is truth. I just left the room happily. Service really good especially her blowjob. Thanks okt for the promo price
Old Today, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gummy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nacha (Mansion)
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...7#post23733397

Her photos are not as good as the real person, was surpised to see her , first impression , fine looking girl, sharp features, dressed in a yellow see through dress with a white bikini underneath, ting dong ting dong, my little brother start to mari kita

She held my hand and led me onto the bed, help me to unload my bag and the snacks i bought for her (snacks normally does the trick for ice breaking), got a surprise attack from her as she started frenching me and undressing me at the same time, her hands slowly going south into my pants, soothing my balls and giving me a handjob, teasing me saying "so hard already na".

Signal her to go for a shower as i already cannot tahan, see she so horny type. Action continued into the shower, gave me a sloppy shower bbbj, feels heavenly. Faster dry up and laid her on the bed, gave her a good painting , she was moaning so loudly and asking me to fuck her. Caps on and did missionary first , grabbing her boobs and frenching her non stop, turned her over, gave her a pillow to rest her butt on, full turbo charge in doggy style, she was shouting "finish finish already", Gave her one last deep stroke and pulled out my condom and cummed all over her butt, super satisfying feeling,

1 shot , 1 kill, RTF on the cards

Old Today, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hayser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann from Loveaffair ISO Service Standard Alert

Looks: 9/10 (WYSIWYG, ceritified real girl, gives off the cecilla chung feel)
Body: 9/10 (slim waist and figure)
Boobs: 10/10. big boobs, soft natural as well
Bbbj: 10/10 vacuum sucking machine, suck and suck like no tomorrow, couldnt see my dick for a few minutes as it was totally engulfed in her mouth when she went deep
Fj: 9/10 able to take a good hard pounding, actually she thorougly enjoyed it as she was moving in the motion and pulling me in deeper with every thrust. Obedient girl as well , as i wanted to try some positions which she obliged
Massage: 10/10 bonus , she does good massage which she offered me during during the break

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1