The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5864 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javale9e View Post
Mindy

https://sgbeautycastle13.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/
Massage very very strong and professionally done. Very good strength and she is chatty. She also gave me one of the longest JG I ever done and it's done so professionally with no pain.

Bro who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.
No hj given after juagen and $128 is ex.
Old 27-09-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14362 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No hj given after juagen and $128 is ex.
$118 lah. Dunno why… there is sudden surge of Mindy

So many ppl said she is good !
Old 27-09-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
$118 lah. Dunno why… there is sudden surge of Mindy

So many ppl said she is good !
All crows are black ..
Old 27-09-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Mjuseee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMjuseee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mindy

Massage was strong and she could hit the main points on the back - feel free to let her know the strength level and which area to focus on. Overall massage I would rate it as 7/10.

JG was not bad, quite long and seemed to be a proper JG though it was not that painful, so it's probably the gentler version.
Old 27-09-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share soda contact number? Thanks
Old 27-09-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3125 / Power: 4
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Xiao Fang before who used to operate at G Lor 22 Min Wah Hotel? Is she really that good?
Old 27-09-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 1
pineapplegrapes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpineapplegrapes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

noob qn to ask all u senior bros... whenever you go for ur juagen sessions, when/how do you start to roam / ask for hj/bj / release?

went for a few alr but all i did was just stay still and stare at the ceiling until they do sth on their own accord 😅😅
Old 28-09-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapplegrapes View Post
noob qn to ask all u senior bros... whenever you go for ur juagen sessions, when/how do you start to roam / ask for hj/bj / release?

went for a few alr but all i did was just stay still and stare at the ceiling until they do sth on their own accord 😅😅
Usually the ML will ask u want to release or not from the start. If got release, normally can roam when she proceed to HJ. If not, u need to ask urself de. There is always one move when she need ur didi to hard, use this opportunity to say u need to touch if not it wont stand up
Old 28-09-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
olivatwist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyolivatwist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had session today with Mindy

Pleasant looking milf, friendly too. She has been in this trade for quite some time and will probably stay for another 1 or 2 more years.

Took the 1.5 hr session for massage and including JG.

She started with a back massage, which was very very good. It was hard, deep with lots and lots of elbow work.. the back lasted for a good 40+ mins.

She then started with the JG which was painful at first then showly got better.

Overall both her massage and JG was good and i will return.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Ahteckokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mindy

A brief FR on Mindy JG.

I got to thank her as she shine in her juagen and she reminded me that juagen is not a handjob; it’s a massage to increase blood flow and revitalise the nether region. I tell you her was damn good and powerful. She was skillful and know how to works on the tool and the surrounding areas really well. At the end of the session, I could feel my dick, balls and pelvic muscles relaxed…oh my…you must try it.

Her massage was solid, strong and have good technic. Very skillful and experience. Body and muscle feel lighter after the massage.

Those who want her contact can refer to this link below:
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Just wondering if there's any JG ml woodlands?
Old Yesterday, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Preffix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Soda definitely more skillful and sexy imo.. just have to pay a bit more tho..

If its really for maintenance.. I prefer go for the no shoot one.. so far tried a few but prefer ms JC style.. but u must tahan after that hard hard easy how u going to settle that.. i can still wait another 1-2 days later then use it lol...
Hi Bro, would you be so kind enough to share soda contact ? Thank you !
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preffix View Post
Hi Bro, would you be so kind enough to share soda contact ? Thank you !
Actually I'm not sure did she updated with a new contact.. the previous wechat she seems to not reply anymore..

Any bros can advise or share will be good
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 15
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Anyway just putting it out here who i been visiting for my maintenance.

Pingping aka anqi has her own thread here.
Her shop has a few other ladies in n out but i have always been visiting pingping for my monthly maintenance. Prolly because of the rapport built up, she knows what i like and how it is done.

Her JG is not thai style but has her own fair share of tugging of veins around the ball area.

The usual process of shower first. Common area bath though. So after was a good back rub and shoulder rub before she oils my butt and start the rub down so tons of teasing there before flipping over for the JG.

Reason why i visit is, the release was always explosive with her but for other ladies i visited, it doesn't shoot that far.
Old Today, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Anyone tried Xiao Fang before who used to operate at G Lor 22 Min Wah Hotel? Is she really that good?
If it's the xiaofang I tried recently who is near rochor/bugis area, I'd say she's not bad. Hot stones and JG make a pretty good combination imo.

And for those who are asking for contacts in my rotation list, I've also replied all PMs le.

Just note that for Zara, she's listed on SLG and prefers first time customers to contact her via the listed contact number instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1