The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 02-10-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika View Post
Welcome back and thank you for the updates!

Not a good thing but reading your stories got me started on SLG MLs.

Camping for more adventures.
Thanks.

I WILL NOT encourage you to indulge in ML’s, SLG or otherwise, as it can be addictive. But if you can’t help it, like me, my own guidelines are:
- Be prepared to take full responsibility for your indulgences (being found out, health-wise, financially, etc.)
- Put a cap (no pun intended) to sexual vice expenses. Unless you have achieved financial freedom that covers the long term (10 years or more), limit such expenses to 5 percent of your monthly income (salary, investments, etc).
- Enjoy the experience “on-site” but don’t think too much beyond that.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Two well-known ML’s in recent years were Aini and Angel, both stayed at The Hill (among other places). In fact, if I recall correctly, they occupied exactly the same studio apartment at different points in time.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

I first met Aini during her early stint in Singapore, when she offered sexual intercourse. In subsequent stints, she operated as an ML, though some bros could still have sex with her, myself included.

Aini was a little pocket dynamo, and has by far the tightest body I’ve seen through the years – I struggled to find even an ounce of fat on her! At about 1.56cm, her little breasts were perfectly aligned with her svelte body.

Maybe there’s something about girls from economically challenged regions (she told me she was from a humble area). They tend to have stronger work ethics and “sweat to earn their money”. Without wanting to stereotype, Aini fitted the description.

Her looks were ordinary, one unlikely to warrant a second look if you saw her casually. But when the clothes are off, that body, plus the positive attitude, was superb.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

A session with Aini would start with her already in her birthday suit. It encompassed being licked from the neck down, then upwards again to your dick where her well-honed BBBJ skills challenged your ability not to erupt. She was also fond of the 69-position, thrusting her pussy and bubble butt close to my face while my cock got pampered inside her cute little mouth.

Often, without me even noticing, she had capped me with her mouth. Sliding her well-toned acrobatic body upwards, she readily mounted me and started riding slowly, making sure my dick was in a comfortable position before she took flight. Her energy and enthusiasm belie her small frame. Essentially, she fucked me good, real good.

Another highlight of Aini’s services was “the high heel fuck”. Being vertically challenged, Aini sometimes wore her high heels to strut around - stark naked - which brought foreplay to another level, like when she placed one leg onto a chair to rub her neatly trimmed pussy. I found myself bowing to her pose to eat her, lubricating her delicious pussy ahead of the coming action. On her part, Aini would ruffle my head/hair lustily.

Once she’s sufficiently wet, I would spank her sexy butt, signaling her to turn around for doggie action as she grabs onto whatever furniture/object nearby for support. With her high heels, it was easier for me to screw her from the back, holding on to her tiny waist as she “begs” me to stop (“wo bu yao”), which actually meant please don’t stop in this context.
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Aini was an energetic, active and highly collaborative participant in the passage of pleasure. I think she’s a nymphomaniac. I last saw her in 2021, in the River Valley area, before she was busted. But it was really the pre-covid sessions at The Hill that were unfiltered, unencumbered and totally a blast, literally.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Angel, or OG Angel as some called her, definitely has ethnic minority blood. Like Aini, Angel had more than one stint and was in different places (ironically including in River Valley), but I had the best experience with her at The Hill, before she became very popular and probably complacency or jadedness set-in.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Angel was fully naked, hand on hip by the bedside in an Instagram-worthy pose. She has an exotic look, a tan complexion, lovely pair of 34B’s on a well-proportioned body, standing at just under 1.6m.

As I strolled up to her, she knelt down and gave me a quick BBBJ before ushering me onto bed for a sexy massage. After turning around face up, she continued teasing my sensitive spots with her agile tongue, and her BBBJ was the wet, slurpy and noisy kind. She was generous with her body too, allowing full access (but no sex).
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Once she sensed I was highly aroused, she would kneel on all four and with an intensive look in her eyes, blew me like her life depended on it. On more than one occasion, I nearly ejaculated into her mouth, but she was quick to dodge and wanked me off proficiently.

Visiting Angel was like going to an attractive, exotic, young lady who’s out to please. I would not say the experience was mind-blowing, but I appreciated her willingness to make the sessions as enjoyable as possible. Let’s just say she reads the room well.

As Angel’s popularity grew exponentially, it became more difficult to book her (I was not a regular). Nevertheless, I did meet her once more when she was at River Valley. By that time, BBBJ was off the menu and I did not enjoy the same vibes I had with her in The Hill from the past.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
L14N6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates. Please keep going bro!
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Samster

I rarely go for scrawny girls, but met one by chance and I was so enthralled with her angelic face, I booked her again the following day. Her name was Cola, at The Hill.

During covid times, it was not difficult to book ML’s though the choices were also limited. One late night (after midnight), I was bored and went online to browse for newcomers - Cola’s beautiful eyes (she was masked) were mesmerizing, and it was also obvious from the photo that she was slim, with long hair.

I mentally sketched a slim babe servicing me – longish limbs, proportionately small breasts, and with eyes that can “talk”. I liked my imagination and promptly texted her, receiving an instantaneous reply.

The steady drizzle and late hour meant the drive to The Hill was smooth, speedy and uncanny. Except for the light rain drops making a quiet splutter, the streets were void of any activity. Turning up at her door marginally drenched (I did not carry an umbrella), Coke ushered me in and immediately offered me a towel.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster

I was happy with what I saw - Coke was some 1.7m tall with wavy long hair which smelled flowery fresh; her eyes were distinctively mesmerizing and she had slim, long limbs as I imagined. She wore a black mask, black t-shirt and black sports shorts. Partly because she wore all black, her very fair complexion stood out even in a partially-lit bedroom (only the bedside lamp was switched on).

Coke massaged my back (or rather just pressed here and there) for maybe 15 minutes before asking me to turn over. I did not have a hard-on then, but the full-length of my cock was hidden in plain sight, waiting to be aroused. She leaned forward and inspected my member closely, and with her light touches, my cock gradually turned more muscular. At the same time as she leaned closer to me, I caressed her chest and as expected, felt two tiny moulds - with nipples already firmly erected!

“I can’t really massage”, Cola said (in Mandarin). My silly smile must have said “yeah I know” and she herself presumably grinned as I saw her lovely eyes “talk”; I could also make out she had a sharp nose beneath the tight cloth mask.

“Gai zen me ban?” (what do we do then?), I asked innocently as I slipped my hand underneath her black t-shirt and softly massaged her tiny tits. Cola looked away girlishly and gravitated towards the bed side lamp, further dimming the lighting. Then she voluntarily removed her t-shirt, taking care not to entangle her mask. Her breasts were indeed small, perhaps a very modest 32A.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

With her willingly topless, I guessed she’s allowing me free access to her little bumps, or she would rub them against me, both of which were nice gestures but unlikely to rock me. Then she said in a whisper (all conversations in Mandarin), “I blow you, OK?”. I had no reason to decline.

Next, Cola removed her mask and I was gobsmacked: she had such an angelic look – absolutely beautiful eyes, well-defined sharp nose, tiny mouth and an oval shaped face. She smiled timidly and I immediately felt like protecting her from the bad guys out there. She took a wet tissue and cleaned my cock and slowly but surely, my lengthy cock disappeared into her little mouth. While the action was repetitive and of minimal pattern, I was enthralled by the angelic face bobbing up and down my cock.

The dimmed lighting did little to camouflage her body. Though she was not stick thin, she was certainly very slim, and her complexion was near snow white. The smoothness of her skin testified her advertised age of 21. I slipped my fingers into the side of her shorts and tugged lightly at her panties. She did not resist. Moments later when she unplugged my cock from her mouth to spit into the bin, I swiftly pulled her shorts down, unintentionally pulling her black panties down together with her shorts. A shock of thick, black hair greeted me, she was of the bushy variety.

“Bu neng zuo ai” (cannot make love), she said. I assured her that was not the intention, so she calmly removed her shorts and panties from her long legs. Picture this: Naked 1.7m tall leggy, very slim, snow white and silky-smooth skin; with cute little breasts (mini “siew mai”) and an angelic face. My dick salivated profusely.

Cola wiped off my pre-cum and continued sucking my cock. The faster my fingers rubbed on her vagina, the faster she blew me. I continued teasing her clitoris with my fingers until it was naturally moist and somehow that feeling triggered off a massive ejaculation. Cola quickly fled to the bathroom and I can hear her frantically clearing her throat. Although the whole session was over in 35-40 minutes, I was completely satisfied.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

The following night, I was in bed, wanting to get quality rest. But I was feeling unsettled. Images of Cola’s angelic face blowing me off as I toyed with her pussy played out in my mind. I tried hard to switch-off from those images but it simply would not go away.

I texted Cola. I was at The Hill in less than an hour.

Cola wore a black mask, black t-shirt and black shorts. “You didn’t change your clothes?”, I teased her. She ignored me. I did not mind. I simply began to undress her.

“Huai dan!” (rotten egg) she exclaimed jokingly while at the same time lifting her hands skywards to allow me to remove her t-shirt. I licked her tiny little tits. Then I took off her shorts, making sure her panties were intact. I liked it slow and steady with Cola.

I showered at home before coming here, I informed Cola. She removed her mask and like a playful little puppy, she sniffed on my heck and nipples as I had taken off my t-shirt. She then bent down and pulled my drawstring shorts down, pushing it to my ankles together with my underwear. She sniffed around my crotch and satisfied with her inspection, asked me to lay in bed.

Again, after a brief exercise of pressing her fingers on my back, she asked me to turn over. It was a sense of déjà vu. Just that this time, Cola was already is her skimpy black panties, with strands of her pubic hair peeking out. I had an instant hard on. She cuddled next to me and stroked my glorious cock ever so lovingly.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Though very tempted to, I did not remove her panties as she was comfortably coiled onto my body. We chatted a bit and she said she was a student in a private school studying accountancy. The family business back in China suffered due to strict covid lockdowns, so she had to work part-time to supplement her reduced allowance. True or not, I won’t know. Nevertheless, I complimented her for her effort to alleviate the problem. Seemingly consoled by my remarks, Cola edged down and started licking my massive shaft, kissed my balls, licked my shaft again before swallowing it whole. I put my hands underneath her panties and felt dampness. Then I started fingering her sticky pussy and her breathing become louder and heavier as she struggled to concentrate sucking me off.

“Chu shui le, zen me ban?” (You’re wet, so how?), I said. “Mei tao” (no condom), she whispered as she sat up. I don’t know for sure if her look was of relief, or of disappointment. Regardless, I picked up my shorts from the floor and fished out a condom.

“Liu mang!” she protested in jest. I hurriedly capped myself, adjusted the pillow for Cola to be positioned nicely, and began licking her erected nipples. Each time I stole a look at Cola, her eyes were shut and she was nibbling her lips.

As I licked her ultra-smooth body from her breasts down to her crotch, Cola let me be, but I noticed her little fists clenching tightly. I was twirling my tongue at the edge of her sexy panties, occasionally poking at her vagina through her panties. Cola twitched and lifted her body, inviting me to remove her soaked panties.

Last edited by Online2Offline; Today at 12:30 AM.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

I gracefully parted her bushy patch, creating a path for my eager tongue to tunnel into her love hole, and immediately tasting her sweet juice. Unfortunately, I was only able to pleasure her with my tongue for a short while as her pubic kept intruding into my nostrils, complete with her pre-cum, making it difficult for me to continue.

Ostensibly, I began to ease my thick dick into her little hole. I wanted to be gentle, but she was so wet my cock just slipped right in. And it felt warm, comforting and amazing. I pumped her gently, worried her thin body may not be suitable for a hard pounding. But I was wrong.

Cola started thrusting herself onto me. Her angelic face started to blush and I seized the opportunity to accelerate my thrusting. Given she was quite feather-weight, I easily lifted her two long legs over my shoulders while still pumping her, allowing my cock to enter deeper and faster into her dripping pussy. This went on for almost five minutes as I see Cola covering her mouth with her hands to muffle the lusty noises she was unable to control anymore.

I eventually managed to move her hands from her mouth and pinned them down with mine. Still in missionary position, I went full speed and ejaculated with a victorious grunt as Cola wailed in ecstasy.

A few days later, I texted Cola. I did not receive an instantaneous reply like before. She eventually replied and said she was stopping part-time work. I could only wish her all the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1