The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 13
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Wa gog, you don't gotnotime to comtinue the story at this point leh.

Gonna enter liao just go in all the way deep deep
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

damn gog... so un-gentleman. u go raw. raw is war
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xangelx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Goooood day all. How how how?

Be warned it’s blueeeeeee

—————-

B(ernice): I... I ...cannot already... please...

Her mouth was next to my ears as I fingered her and our bodies close together. Seems bastard...but always good when a woman begs you for it.

Sliding out my finger, I also got up from Bernice. Bernice's hand also let go off the fucker little gog.

Bernice placed both hands on my neck. She knew what I was going to do next. She was preparing to hold me tight as it happens.

My legs went between hers and pushed her legs open. Went down and held little gog, trying to tame it but it was thrashing about trying to get away from me.

Moved nearer and nearer... I rubbed little gog along her slit. I felt Bernice's hands tense up in anticipation. I started to enter gently.

You folks may think I have a 11 inch long cock or that girls love a good length, but just for reminder, I do not have a long cock, but I'm blessed on the girth side.
little gog cant take it no more. this is getting exciting
Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

CB Gog, you got so many MILF you still didn't know, between length and girth, most if not all women would prefer the latter.
To have a long cock that can hit the back of the uterus is not good, can even cause abrasion if the sex is rough. A thick cock plus skill can drive the lady up the wall instead.
Unless a cock with girth but only 3 inches long, then jialat lor. We all know yours is not lah, maybe 3.1? Lol.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 23
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Gog. Using your fingers may scratch her and cause an infection which may not be good considering her weak immune system after chemo. Your should go down on her and give her a good oral which I bet her hubby is too mcp to do for her. Every woman loves a man who will give her good oral sex.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thumbonne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep the thread pumping
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
My legs went between hers and pushed her legs open. Went down and held little gog, trying to tame it but it was thrashing about trying to get away from me.

Moved nearer and nearer... I rubbed little gog along her slit. I felt Bernice's hands tense up in anticipation. I started to enter gently.
there you go genitalman... i knew you will pop that cherry... hump hump hump like a rabbit... i bet you hump at least 2 rounds.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1