The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
DunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Fell in love with this PRC KTV girl who hurt me real bad

Hi Bros,

looking for sincere advice, and expecting to be flamed for being stupid.

Long story short. I fell for this KTV girl who hurt me conning me my tips and my feelings of course. , She went with another guy, and now staying with him.

Now she says she needs help, and only messages me only when she needs help. She told me many stories which I found out to be untrue, like she already went back China, she no longer with that guy, she is now studying in China. Every time she only messages me, but ignores me when i message.

I stll have strong feelings for her and now she's asking me for help.

Should I help her?
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 21
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of
Re: Fell in love with this PRC KTV girl who hurt me real bad

NO!! The signs are crystal clear! There wont be any happy ending!
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

We all can tell you not to help her but will you listen?

If won't listen, then only thing left is for you to get hurt by her again and again until one day you wake up from the lies she fed you
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post
Hi Bros,

Long story short. I fell for this KTV girl who hurt me conning me my tips and my feelings of course. , She went with another guy, and now staying with him.

Now she says she needs help, and only messages me only when she needs help. She told me many stories which I found out to be untrue, like she already went back China, she no longer with that guy, she is now studying in China. Every time she only messages me, but ignores me when i message.

Should I help her?
Just start to chiong? Lol ok serious answer here to u

U know why u think she is special to you? Cos you haven’t meet someone even prettier than her boobs bigger than her figure better her and KC u better than her…

Many fishes in the pond… trust me after a year u look back and think why are u so foolish

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4697 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

dun be carrot

dun be robert

dun be simp

dun be atm

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4011 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post
Hi Bros,

Should I help her?
Looks like you are in too deep like tio gong tao already.

It's human to have some feelings or like a FL/WL/KTV girl, but never get too serious.

Always remember, a man's objective and mindset when go to such places is to find sexual solace while having fun by acting out your fantasies with the ladies to ensure you get value for money with good ROI. Key thing is never stick to one lady, always go for the thrill of finding new and better ones with multiple standbys. This should be the way. Such skills can be mastered quite easily.

But once your direction is wrong, which is to go there and find love, then Hong Kanz already. These girls have 6th sense and can spot such kum gong guys easily and will sharpen their knives sharp sharp for the kill.

Since now although you still 'have strong feelings' and yet know you are stupid, I believe you still can be saved.

There is a saying by Li Ao which still rings true: " 中国人深不可测,台湾人可爱,新加坡人笨 “, if you get the drift.

It is not that there is no love in such places. There are stories of local men marrying a nice KTV/WL/FL girl after their contract here expires. But these cases are very rare. Key thing is, such ladies have good character are really kind-hearted after passing through many tests by the guy. So such ladies are worth to fall for and marry even.

For your case is a total opposite, the lady you describe seems like a habitual liar with deep character flaw who is out to pwn you. She also seems like an expert to toy with your feelings so definitely not worth for you to develop any feelings at all.

Unless you wish to be eventually squeezed dry and siphoned of all your monies and become bankrupt with debts some more which she will suddenly MIA, pls move on and wake up before it's too late.

If I were you and encounter such KTV ladies, she will not get an additional single cent from me except those standard rates and if she tries to be funny, I will just play along to extract maximum fun and pleasure from her without getting burnt. This should be the way. Why get so serious for fiak? LOL.

You may wish to read up my post reply to a similar case like yours involving a WL: https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=31
Previous FR - Search post by me: Duo Duo (WH04, L2045)
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; Yesterday at 11:38 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4951 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

strong feelings will die off over time. go meet someone new, hangout with that person/group of people. dont let yourself be alone or u will start to think too much

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

DunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
NO!! The signs are crystal clear! There wont be any happy ending!
Bro, you're right. Damn... but keep looking at handphone and her wechat moments just trying to figure out how she is... stop messaging her but the heart is feeling the tinge
Old Today, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
We all can tell you not to help her but will you listen?

If won't listen, then only thing left is for you to get hurt by her again and again until one day you wake up from the lies she fed you
Bro, you're right. The big head keeps telling me "wake the f*ck up!", but the heart keep feeling the ache... like keep asking to get hurt like that... damn stupid I know
Old Today, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Just start to chiong? Lol ok serious answer here to u

U know why u think she is special to you? Cos you haven’t meet someone even prettier than her boobs bigger than her figure better her and KC u better than her…

Many fishes in the pond… trust me after a year u look back and think why are u so foolish
No leh bro, actually there are prettier fishes out there. But somehow my heart only tinge for her. I got girls that like me... but just i can't let her go. A friend told me, it's not that you like her... you are mmm gam wan (cannot take it) that she went for a pai kia (bad boy) and you are just the loser standing there sucking thumb
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
dun be carrot

dun be robert

dun be simp

dun be atm
Bro, well said... I think i should change my nick to Simp_Rob_ATM.. you hit the nail with every quote there
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Fell in love with this PRC KTV girl who hurt me real bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post

Since now although you still 'have strong feelings' and yet know you are stupid, I believe you still can be saved.

There is a saying by Li Ao which still rings true: " 中国人深不可测,台湾人可爱,新加坡人笨 “, if you get the drift.

It is not that there is no love in such places. There are stories of local men marrying a nice KTV/WL/FL girl after their contract here expires. But these cases are very rare. Key thing is, such ladies have good character are really kind-hearted after passing through many tests by the guy. So such ladies are worth to fall for and marry even.

For your case is a total opposite, the lady you describe seems like a habitual liar with deep character flaw who is out to pwn you. She also seems like an expert to toy with your feelings so definitely not worth for you to develop any feelings at all.

Unless you wish to be eventually squeezed dry and siphoned of all your monies and become bankrupt with debts some more which she will suddenly MIA, pls move on and wake up before it's too late.

If I were you and encounter such KTV ladies, she will not get an additional single cent from me except those standard rates and if she tries to be funny, I will just play along to extract maximum fun and pleasure from her without getting burnt. This should be the way. Why get so serious for fiak? LOL.

You may wish to read up my post reply to a similar case like yours involving a WL: https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=31
Bro, thanks for the sincere words. I love the story you share, and thank you for encouraging me saying that acknowledging that I am stupid there's still hope for me.

Maybe I watch too many Stephen Chow movies that he could have been with Zhu Ying, but he gave up the chance... I am no Stephen Chow, but I could learn to be like him, to be a man to be strong and make a strong choice and move on.

Love that you share your wisdom with me. Much appreciated, got chance would love to meet you for a beer or a drink of your choice.

Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
strong feelings will die off over time. go meet someone new, hangout with that person/group of people. dont let yourself be alone or u will start to think too much
Bro, you can be a psychiatrist siah! you're right. Time will wash all the pain and feelings away... you know what's the funny thing? I know the answers, but the heart still sibeh KNN...
got any advice to make the heart feel less pain?
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1776 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42618 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What is " Love " or is it a moment of urge n temptation of lust tat her svc is sooo good ?
Giving $$$ to MLs /FLs / KTV girl r like throwing $$$ into the black hole as they never get enough
She will only be yours when u r with her maybe 1 or few hrs when u engage her svc .. even on phone with u she may have another daring beside her ... then she will be having tens / or more customers tats so call hers " Only One "
Tats why PRCs like to moan " Lao Gong " when she is FxxKing U

U joined in 2007 should be a exp chionger
There r terms like ..KCed ... Gongtao ... Whores r for Fxxking ... Horny / urge / lust ... addicted ... for a same reason but still many fall into it

No one can really be specially escape even if they said he will never ... only too early tat he hasn't meet 上得山多终遇虎 。。。Should he be lucky / unlucky tat never meet the Special Sooo Good One

U should fell blessed tat u met a good one may in terms of look .. fig .. svc .. GFE tat let u asking for more
But u should know how to control yrself n her too in terms of fav / $$$
Always bare in mind working ladies r here for only $$$ ... enjoy yrself while she is still around but in the 1st place know how to " TaiJi" / control $$$ ... unless u have a very big n deep pocket

Bare in mind u never be the " Only One "
99.99% 欢场无真爱 。。只是一场游戏一场蒙
Its just a mind game ... so r u game ? ... not for the weak hearted one pls

Don't worry bro ... yr heart ache will not last too long if u just move on n may meet another as good svc or even better Good luck bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32928593
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1776 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42618 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just stand up from where u fallen bro ... u will be ok bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32928593
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1