The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craziest thing you did with a WL

years ago, my buddy and i made friends with a GL WL. we frequent her almost every week and became friends on FB.

years later saw on her FB she got married. reached out to her and congratulated her. she responded and found out shes working a regular job now. long story short, i asked politely if she wanted to earn extra cash and asked her to meet me and my friend at Phuket for 4 days.

she made the excuse of travelling for work to her husband. that short trip was just tons of room service food in our villa and zero exploring phuket
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post
years ago, my buddy and i made friends with a GL WL. we frequent her almost every week and became friends on FB.

years later saw on her FB she got married. reached out to her and congratulated her. she responded and found out shes working a regular job now. long story short, i asked politely if she wanted to earn extra cash and asked her to meet me and my friend at Phuket for 4 days.

she made the excuse of travelling for work to her husband. that short trip was just tons of room service food in our villa and zero exploring phuket
Thanks for sharing. Envy your "just tons of room service food in our villa and zero exploring phuket ".

I really pity her husband. I guess lesson learned is this ....

" You can take a girl out of a Cheekon coop but you can't take away the Cheekon out of the girl.."
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; Yesterday at 01:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post

bro, can share some details of the trip and how you and your buddy roasted her good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1