The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SnoopyGato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ploy from galaxy (thumbs up)

Normally just text okt or review by watsapp but this time I feel ploy is worth my time to pen down for her

She was sexy, with hour glass body and her pussy is damn tight

We kissed hard, she loves to suck dick, can really suck till I always shot out

Her pussy was tight, clean and I love to paint her till she moan non stop

Fuck was good, she can ride well and her motion is up down front back, she takes full control of the whole session and I just follow her momentum

After deed, we relax and she even help me to massage my forehead

Very good and well manner lady thumbs up

Old Today, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daboi View Post
Review for Ebony from 7th Heaven

I didn’t go the usual route which is bonking at their space. Stable offer house-call services at an acceptable rate.

Booking process was smooth, fast and prompt. I salute bro for this. Cause I did request for last minute booking.

Next, lady arrive at my house with a bit of detour cause I don’t want neighbour to see 😂. She smiled and greeted me nicely even though afterwards I made her climb down stairs.

She came all prepared - showered and refresh which she let me smell to affirm this although I already believe her.

Look wise need discount on the skin tone. Usual Thai tan skin. So those who want tofu skin, not your type.

She’s abit meatier but I prefer my woman that way so when I whack no boney feelings. The ass, wah, shiok to doggy.

She gave a feeling like you’ve just met her and this is a one night stand with seduction feels. She take my rod all the way in and won’t stop till you ask to change position.

She accommodated all position and also won’t complaint. Not a time watcher definitely.

Things that I wish happen was that she offered xtra service - AJ. Although in the offerings no mentioned, I tried my luck but rejected 😅. She just shyly laugh and say nooooo. Well, she did not fake advertise which is good.

Overall the bonk was awesome but if RTF I will still consider cause I prefer to try new meats. Not that I won’t but 7th Heaven stable is filled with Angels.

Thanks bro!
Very detail review, upped u bro
Old Today, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 7
Blueset is one of the Best!Blueset is one of the Best!Blueset is one of the Best!Blueset is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clygonia View Post
Miso & melon (Tarma) galaxyxscorts

Took 2hrs slot with them yesterday, location was good becos near my house and both lady was great too

Both are very horny and accommodating to service me till I jelly legged

Can really French me and suck my cock well, polish my head like shiny helmet

Let me fuck them side by side, ride me and suck my nipps take turn

Missionary and the other French me and lick my neck too

Gfe for both is 10/10,really one of the best Tarma fuck for me
This pair is wild and very naughty, whole session was sexperience for me this afternoon, 240$ is damn worth
Old Today, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Just ended my session with baby from flirtygirls

Location near Central..room was nice and clean

She was in her mid 20s ..cute nice lady with great service

Attitude was good and gfe top ceiling too

Petite in size and pussy very tight

When fucking can feel her whole tight pussy and her hugging me tight like a koala bear

Just a short reviews I think is good enough
Old Today, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 8
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: bamboo

Looks: like the photo posted, check the video provided. definitely a looker and SYT!
Body: petite and very delicious looking body.
BBBJ: don’t be bluffed by her look, she knows exactly what she is doing.
FJ : very willing and accommodating, she definitely can take it😏
GFE : very friendly and cheerful throughout the session.
RTF : I don’t usually repeat my visit but highly recommend. she is just here for a short while🤣
Remarks: kudos and giving support to OS bro! nice and smooth process.
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 12
TopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vivi SYTlover

Looks: 8/10 She is super attractive and charming. Young and chio with long hair and her smile will melt your heart.

Body: 8.5/10 petite and super light and easy to carry, good to carry fk. Her perky little ass spankable. Fair skin with some tattoo.

Boobs: 8/10 Bigger than my palm, soft and natural, fondle as much as you want, but please remember to be gentle.

Frenching: 8/10 good kisser. No restriction, able to french passionately, the way she stare before kissing me is damn shiok

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction, able to go fast and slow at the right time. Knows how to tease me and make me lust for her more.

Painting: 8/10 clean shaven, juicy with no smell and it was very delicious! get wet easily, able to feel the tightness of her pussy.

FJ: 8/10 Multiple position. Tight wet pussy. Accommodate to all position changes with no black face and pair with great stereo kind of loud moan. Responsive and alway giving me the feel to ram her hard and faster.

GFE: 8/10 she is not a time-watcher, alway give me the mistress feel. Attentive with lot of cruddling.

Thanks bro SYT
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Authenticom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumia1020 View Post
113 from Nooky
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004098

Wanted to go for 112 and 114 but timing buay gam so bro recommended 113. Lucky to get a very pleasant surprise.

Look - 90% to photos. Real life looks beautiful. Elegant. Good face. Full of smiles when greeted by her. Super friendly and warm. 25 years old.
Boob - B+ / C, beautiful shape and great to hold.
Body - Her skin is very smooth to touch, flawless. Figure is good especially her ass is perky and makes u wana slap. Very womanly figure. Woo lala.
BBBJ - above average. passionate wet slow type, knows where to put her lips and tongue. Not rush at all.
FJ - Superb. Loves to ride. Super horny and moans. Don't feel commercial at all. Very plesaurable and passionate love making session with her. A lot of frenching and hugging during sex.
AJ - OKT says she offers AJ but I never take up.
Service - good above my expectation at least
GFE - a very romantic lover. loves to joke around. love to cuddle. Always smiling and sensual. Sometimes will need GT if can't speak basic thai with her.
RTF - yes remind me of my courtship days. Will try AJ next session!

It's her first tour here and she loves our local food. Bros can buy her some local food or snacks can score brownie points.

View are my own and nothing but my own alone
Profile looks good. Reminds me of one of my office's sexy secretaries. Fantasizing leow. Are her melons enhanced or real?
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
carlosjulio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Audi from BlackPink

Had an urge for an early morning pump. Bro was accommodating with the timing. Thank you

FR Audi:

Face: beautiful imo, work done but still a has a natural look
Body: 10/10 model body
BBBJ: short but good, i was in a rush so didnt ask for more. Shes nice so probably would go more if you ask
FS: it was good, i booked for 45 mins but only lasted like 15
RTF: yes most likely if shes around
Overall: really nice polite girl, speaks good english, easy to communicate and is obliging
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
spiritedflame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoCai View Post
Do you all realized that the OKTs in dome1 were sibei guai lan. So far i've encountered 2, don't know is it their business too good or sgd too easy to earn for them. Ask them location is it near MRT only they blocked me liao. Walao, I need to know how near is it to my current location right or which girls nearer to me now then I can estimate and tell you what time to book. I could be leaving from home/work/dinner what. You think i god meh, can predict i also dont wanna give the OKTs the wrong timing and screw up for everyone. Later the customers behind all delay. I know timing is precious to every1 especially the hardworking girls. End up I keep my money back in my wallet and went back home as a happy man.
They think you police. I also kena before. Wish them all the best and just move on. I think police want to ask also won’t be so stupid ask immediately where’s the location. Some OKT really quite dumb
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 23
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Fern by Club Friday

Really a pleasant for the eye, super pretty with solid body, boobs just right for her figure, most importantly very young, only 21. Trested me like a real bf from start to finish, service is more than average. I a bit nervous since usually pretty young girl cannot service, but she exceed my expectation.

Sucking my cock like a gf hungry for it. Can receive hard poundings with genuine moans, like your cock really fuck her good type. Thanks for the arrangement by bro CF.
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr ginger
Stable: Terminal21

Summary: Cute and super playful, gfe gao gao with good stamina.

Looks: 7,5/10
Body: 9/10 my cup of tea - slim n petite
Boobs: 8/10 if bigger, better
Dfk: 9/10 straddling and french all the way, I think she purposely rub her pussy against my boxer
Bbbj: 8/10 suction is ok
Fj: 9/10 best in cowgirl or doggy
Gfe: 10/10 we just clicked

Her small body can handle hardfuck type, that is something to appreciate.

Okt super responsive, not leaving me hanging too long.
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 6
digitaltvlg is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaltvlg is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaltvlg is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaltvlg is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaltvlg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchseries View Post
Agreed with u that Lust365 really have some good gems now.
One of my fellow bro (Lust365 regular) shared with me live photos of their new girl Julia and told me the posting not even up in SBF yet must refer to their tg coz new girl.
I see liao also booked for tomorrow haha. Non filtered pics and super hungry innocent type of girl he said confirm Angpai with their Aries.
Hope Bro Lust wont kaobei me for sharing the pics haha..
Sharing is caring haha... I rather this type of raw pics then overly filtered pics to be honest haha

Julia-Gym Fanatic Ang Mo Pai Perfect Slang American English

Gnn see liao fantasy to fuck in a gym setting haha..
Saw your pics and faster book her. Had her last night and u and your bro is right.
Even if her price raise to $200 i will book her again and again.
She's amazing. Looks, Smiles, Service al good hands down.
Service well, Chatty can communicate in English well and Sexy 100%.
American Slang English, Slim toned Gym body... she's totally a girlfriend material. The type u wish she just stop working and be yours totally.
Now i'm missing her.... KC level is 99%
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tubeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell from Club5 (club friday same)

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...highlight=bell

Her previous Frs are all true, devilish body with super solid service.
Super handful tits, perky ass, pinkish pussy (i'm not a painter guy but i did taste her, that tempting)

French no joke really erotic, hold my hands above my head while her hips rotate a bit teasing my super erect cock

Very pro in this field

Her BBBJ no joke one of the best, DT/fast n furious/erotic style

Crazy riding skills, can really speed up the riding while I unloading. The right amount of speed that I need

She really is the safe bet, confirm will not regret. One thing I also notice is her smell, very lux 👍
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
Wubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to all

Short Review for Baby from flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004703

Baby look sweet and innocent. 1 of the best fuck i met this year. She has nice feature and she look slightly in her mid twenties. Kept smiling and very well mannered.

Shower me before and after deed. Take very detail cares on me. Won't left me having doubts what next move is.

Blowjob suction was strong and she lick my mushroom head with skill and she's a pro in this skill. Grab on her head and fuck her mouth she accomodate with it. Till I splash my cum in her mouth.

After a short break we her, she carry on with Catbath and I gets harden! Caps on and we start off with cowgirl. Won't feel any weight pressure and she uses her pussy muscles to clench on my 2IC. Change over to missionary, she gave me the horny expressions makes me feel horny and I fuck her deep and hard she moans out damn stereo till I surrender!!!

Worth my trip and value for money! Highly recommend for brothers
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Wawa from Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=wawa

Looks: 90% resemblance. Pretty for sure

Boobs: C cup neh neh, for natural boobs lovers to enjoy

Body: has good curves

BBBJ: solid suctions

GFE: easy going. Can play around with me on bed. Solid foreplay

FJ: she is a natural teaser, made the bonk even better as she made me super hard. Did a number of positions with her, super wet and moans quite loud and sexy

Disclaimer:
don't miss this gem. Natural teaser and sex maniac.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1