The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patmel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Good morning bros. Wake up early early share already. Some ppl ask me whether she is xena. Serious I don’t know lei. My friend intro to me as Grace.

To be honest, I don’t care they are grace, Margaret, Xiaoyu, JJ or any shit, likely fake name also. Those bros keen can go see see her body. If no gum, also $120 only. Compared to some cmi services who wants to charge $150 today, I think sibei cheap.

That day go over, she is about to go home. Dressed in this white tai tai blouse with an expensive brooch. If I see her at MBS, sure bring her up to hotel to bang. Have this elegant look. She said her breast shrunk because she stopped breast feeding. lol! I told her next time can breast feed me. Everyday I drive down for dinner also ok to keep her neh neh firm through breast feeding. Haha
Hi bro pls share contact. TIA! 😊
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Asian Brandi love. Gym 3 times a week and do 50 sit-up everyday before sleep. lol. I think she can do bbbj also. If anyone managed to fuck her, please let me know. I want to hang her also but knn! Need to fly off for business trip now

Intro my bian tai friend to go down yesterday. He said he likes to lick her armpits. Wa lan! Super bully like this. But her nail teasing skills really sends shiver
Bro can share thanks
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Yemeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging handjob

Quote:

Asian Brandi love. Gym 3 times a week and do 50 sit-up everyday before sleep. lol. I think she can do bbbj also. If anyone managed to fuck her, please let me know. I want to hang her also but knn! Need to fly off for business trip now

Intro my bian tai friend to go down yesterday. He said he likes to lick her armpits. Wa lan! Super bully like this. But her nail teasing skills really sends shiver
Hi bro able to share contact?
Old Today, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ghosted1069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro pls share ctc
Old Today, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 18
DunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Earlier this week, went to G to destress, and came across a gem, QQ

Feeling sad and hurt, and needing a little TLC. I heard about her services and decided to give it a go.

Like the bro said, QQ is very thoughtful and kind, though it was the first time that i visited her, she made me feel like a very caring GF that knows her man is tired and need a good rest and relax session.

During the massage session, she was able to engage and make you feel emotionally attached to her. Often asking the right questions and not the typical commercial FAQ questions that WLs ask.

looks: 7/10 (became 8/10 after session, cos she became very likeable)
GFE: A++
Massage: 9/10 (Hard enough, but not too hard, if you know what i mean)
Edging: 10/10 (she really control well, knowing when to slow down and when to bring you to the edge)
RTM: Of course!
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I kana 1 time which is totally unforgettable. This lady is a hot milf with only 1+ years of massage experience. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love”. Her place is a OWO. I went in to shower, then lie face down for massage (super shiok). About 30-40 mins, I suggestion feel 2 pairs of melon rubbing over me. I just continue to enjoy myself and after 5 mins of rubbing, this charbo use her nails to lightly scratch my sensitive parts from legs, ass crack, body. That immediately sends shivers all around me. Since it is a OWO, i immediately moan out loudly. The ML was laughing saying haven’t turn on front already so shiok

I proceed to turn over and oh my god! She machiam already took everything off except her g string. She continued to tease me but I immediately grab her and suck both her neh neh. My hand was grabbing her ass while sucking her neh neh.

Next moment I just took her gstring off and her pussy is totally shaven. She probably sense I am going after her pussy. Immediately she used her nails to run over my cock, balls. I kana tortured for 10 mins and told not to shoot. I totally cannot tahan anymore and I simply grab her on top of me and I grind her wet shaven pussy. She took my hint and kept grinding and grinding.

I machiam goes through rounds and rounds of endurance until I totally cannot tong and I anyhow fire. At that instance I really tempted to insert my cock raw into her as I lost my mind for that few seconds. She giggled and said why so fast shoot and was pointing to her swollen pussy lips.

This CB 1 year ML really talented and a born whore. Haha! After few sessions, I realised she secretly doing behind husband back to earn money, haha! My best edging experience. One day I scare I cannot tahan and bang her raw

For ppl who knows who is Brandi Love, this charbo gives me that Brandi Love vibes. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love” for her cougar style
Able to share the ctc? TIA.
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 17
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post
Earlier this week, went to G to destress, and came across a gem, QQ

Feeling sad and hurt, and needing a little TLC. I heard about her services and decided to give it a go.

Like the bro said, QQ is very thoughtful and kind, though it was the first time that i visited her, she made me feel like a very caring GF that knows her man is tired and need a good rest and relax session.

During the massage session, she was able to engage and make you feel emotionally attached to her. Often asking the right questions and not the typical commercial FAQ questions that WLs ask.

looks: 7/10 (became 8/10 after session, cos she became very likeable)
GFE: A++
Massage: 9/10 (Hard enough, but not too hard, if you know what i mean)
Edging: 10/10 (she really control well, knowing when to slow down and when to bring you to the edge)
RTM: Of course!
DS Bro, can share contact?
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
genre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro, can share ctc? TIA

Last edited by genre1117; Today at 04:07 PM. Reason: Edit text
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Jollyboi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Good evening bro, able to share her ctc?
Old Today, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 7
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!
Quote:
I kana 1 time which is totally unforgettable. This lady is a hot milf with only 1+ years of massage experience. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love”. Her place is a OWO. I went in to shower, then lie face down for massage (super shiok). About 30-40 mins, I suggestion feel 2 pairs of melon rubbing over me. I just continue to enjoy myself and after 5 mins of rubbing, this charbo use her nails to lightly scratch my sensitive parts from legs, ass crack, body. That immediately sends shivers all around me. Since it is a OWO, i immediately moan out loudly. The ML was laughing saying haven’t turn on front already so shiok

I proceed to turn over and oh my god! She machiam already took everything off except her g string. She continued to tease me but I immediately grab her and suck both her neh neh. My hand was grabbing her ass while sucking her neh neh.

Next moment I just took her gstring off and her pussy is totally shaven. She probably sense I am going after her pussy. Immediately she used her nails to run over my cock, balls. I kana tortured for 10 mins and told not to shoot. I totally cannot tahan anymore and I simply grab her on top of me and I grind her wet shaven pussy. She took my hint and kept grinding and grinding.

I machiam goes through rounds and rounds of endurance until I totally cannot tong and I anyhow fire. At that instance I really tempted to insert my cock raw into her as I lost my mind for that few seconds. She giggled and said why so fast shoot and was pointing to her swollen pussy lips.

This CB 1 year ML really talented and a born whore. Haha! After few sessions, I realised she secretly doing behind husband back to earn money, haha! My best edging experience. One day I scare I cannot tahan and bang her raw

For ppl who knows who is Brandi Love, this charbo gives me that Brandi Love vibes. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love” for her cougar style
Can share contact?
Old Today, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Hello share contact too please!
Old Today, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Nunoboko is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
I have two to recommend for edging hdly.

The more recent and frequent I went is at farrer park. SYT Viet with decent massage and edging hdly. Perhaps I frequent her , she recently throw in boobs running as well at a decent and reasonable rate that I can't refuse. Hoping maybe can get more after knowing her more. Haha

Do pm me if u are interested. Only for high point bros or someone who have similar to exchange. I want to keep this place safe so that can rtf until I get more out of this SYT.

Greetings bro able to provide full details and dmg of contact , have contacts to trade as well tia 🙏🏻
Old Today, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Nunoboko is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Greetings brother came across your juicy experience and was wondering if you can provide contact details of this lady I have good ones to trade as well tia 🙏🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1