The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks guys
Got it
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Question - Dan Dan, Ruan Ruan or Jia Hui? Tough choice...
i think my new rule is not to visit those who are here too long. feel will burnout and standard dropped.

visited ruan ruan who said is here since jan 24. still quite similar to pic and place is clean. prob PS slimmer abit but acceptable, boobs are good. however the session feels too silent for my liking, try to break ice but still too cold i just keep quiet.

in out 30mins
massage is minimal sensual even lesser. too SOP till i thought jerking off will be more fun. nonetheless i asked for boob rub and she complied. highlight of the session maybe.

maybe nowadays fast food isn't that bad option afterall. Summer gave a different perspective but likely majority fast food is hit and run. no reputation to maintain anyway
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have recommendations on ml with great hot ass?

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dora-massage/

Confirm SYT

Looks : Looks per photo , minimum PS . Really slim and sweet looking .
Massage : not bad , really put in Effort
Sensual : She really knows how to lick and cat bath …slow and sensual … don’t feel a moment where it is commercial .. imagine slim Poly gf kissing you all over … Her mouth all over you and is slow and sensual …no fake moans …
GFE : really sweet and sincere … really want to keep it to myself … but she needs to earn to stay …

RTM for sure …
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i think my new rule is not to visit those who are here too long. feel will burnout and standard dropped.

visited ruan ruan who said is here since jan 24. still quite similar to pic and place is clean. prob PS slimmer abit but acceptable, boobs are good. however the session feels too silent for my liking, try to break ice but still too cold i just keep quiet.

in out 30mins
massage is minimal sensual even lesser. too SOP till i thought jerking off will be more fun. nonetheless i asked for boob rub and she complied. highlight of the session maybe.

maybe nowadays fast food isn't that bad option afterall. Summer gave a different perspective but likely majority fast food is hit and run. no reputation to maintain anyway
For me is oso not to visit the same ML too often. Just a random example, when I 1st visit Dan Dan and she talked dirty, etc. U will find it refreshing. But after couple of visits and is the same old shit, of cos wiser to move on to ML that may give u new surprises.
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
For me is oso not to visit the same ML too often. Just a random example, when I 1st visit Dan Dan and she talked dirty, etc. U will find it refreshing. But after couple of visits and is the same old shit, of cos wiser to move on to ML that may give u new surprises.
Totally understand. Sometimes I just ask my regular if can change pattern. Usually they are ok.

If not ok, I have no choice but to switch ML
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
nomx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
1) sglonelyguy always change it's URL so, use google to get the latest
2) Change your DNS to public ones like 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
3) browse like normal

alternatively google "webproxy" then you can pick any of it and key in your desired address.

or use VPN
Alternatively, can go to https://sgunblock.com/ this website always update the latest webpage.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Agreed for sure, when i was younger i would always visit the same ml thinking i can get diff or additional services, nowadays i just go around trying 🤣
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
althalus777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for yuan yuan
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

- Theres parking nearby walk maybe 1-2 min
- Looks buay gam me, bit big build. But tits damn big, Almost u turned , but got stopped by the tits
- Piano massage
- some licking on the back and ears
- will let you play the tits but didnt attempt to lick it
- hj very mechanical
- if want bf need top 60 more
- in out around 30-40mins
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL, same thoughts after my RTM with a few MLs including DD. They will do the same things or talk about the same topics again. I asked one of them before and the reply was no other topics to talk about so she will repeat lor. Its better than keeping silent and made the session feels awkward.

I seldom RTM MLs for more than 3 times if there are no pleasant surprises during RTMs.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

in out 30mins

Yeah have to agree on this... RR has impeccable tits but the sensual part quite lacking, which is why as much as I'm a boobs lover, she's not my regular. I also don't think is standard drop but rather it's just her more introverted personality and has been like this since she first came to our shore late last year.

Personally, the best big boobs ML for me is the legendary Amei, her sensual is always on point, really feel good when you see her and doesn't feel like I'm just going for a quick mechanical wank. Too bad she RTC and idk if she ever coming back
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Truemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Agreed for sure, when i was younger i would always visit the same ml thinking i can get diff or additional services, nowadays i just go around trying 🤣
Absolutely correct! Why stay to one when you get to choose from so many nowadays haha. Every girl are competing amount each other with their level of services which is great for us! Hope to see more honest FR so that we know who to go to. I love how’s the market now when every girl will increase their services and make us worthwhile. Happy weekend bros!
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemeaning View Post
Absolutely correct! Why stay to one when you get to choose from so many nowadays haha. Every girl are competing amount each other with their level of services which is great for us! Hope to see more honest FR so that we know who to go to. I love how’s the market now when every girl will increase their services and make us worthwhile. Happy weekend bros!
Got increase in service meh??

I feel they are in cahoots with each other to offer the same type of watered-down sub standard type of service.
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Totally understand. Sometimes I just ask my regular if can change pattern. Usually they are ok.

If not ok, I have no choice but to switch ML
Yes it's perfectly normal to feel a bit bored even with regulars, esp if only book 1 hr and not frequent enough. Can't expect every ML to always remember what pattern they last used to finish us off right? Hence it's normal for them to revert to their 'SOPs' if no special request are made.

For a highly playable chiobu vanilla ML like Dan Dan, I'm sure she'll entertain most bro's special request as long as it's within her limit. Regulars who visit her frequent enough and/or book longer hours will know that she is rather flexible, and her boundary can vary from time to time lol. When established good chemistry with her, you'll experience nice surprises every now and then too (YMMV).

Personally I'm never bored with her. Other than traditional sideway hug and tug HJ, cow girl (front or reverse - both can be exciting!), can also try release in HDLY/doggy style, standing at bedside, standing in toilet facing mirror, cuddling on sofa and release, etc. And in some positions you can also request to release onto her body or her pair of nice round tits for a topup (eg standing facing her or sitting on top of her, YMMV).

In addition to her various sexy costumes like OL/student/stewardess/nurse/etc, her other well known fetish is light SM (FOC no need top up lol). Candle dripping, tying onto bed, blindfold, undies in mouth, whipping, etc. Even though she's far from OMM's standard, I know she has already accommodated rather extreme request from some bros (eg drinking her pee, eating her shit, etc).

And if I have time to book longer hours, I always enjoy her underrated zhuagen in between shots while resting. Her soothing strokes felt very comfortable and yet stimulating at the same time, recovery is easy and fast esp when staring at her topless throughout haha. Anytime you feel high after enough ZG, she can immediately switch on sensual mode to finish you off in your desired style.

Have fun with her bros!
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eatmybutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, got a thing for smell. Looking for an ML that does facesitting with a natural butt/pussy scent (Not too clean). Pls pm me if you know any
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1