The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Poloocc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
Today, I visited a massage parlor, and the lady assigned to me shared her story. To summarize, she used to work as a fl and was caught during a recent raid. Now, she's under investigation because one of her bosses was arrested, though her former boss, Romeo, wasn’t caught. I didn’t ask for too many details, but this is what I gathered.

I'm sharing this as a precaution because I’m not sure if the authorities will contact people found in her boss's phone. It might be best to use a burner phone to stay safe.
u mean foxythai?
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 11
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Name: Baby
Link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?...highlight=baby
Stable: Flirtygirls

Made an appointment for yesterday late night and went to the location provided by her okt. Very discreet location that was a walkable distance from the nearest mrt.

Anyway ratings:
Name: Baby
Boobs: 32B, all natural
BBBJ: 9/10, super wet bbbj with deep throat and licking of balls and shaft, can change position as well
FJ: 9/10, Did a couple of positions with her. Tight & wet pussy.
Overall: 9/10, not a super chio babe but looks will grow on you.

Damn solid BBBJ skills. I would say she has a motor mouth as she doesn’t get tired (or at least she never looked tired) and was very proactive in giving a great BBBJ.

First position: Missionary. She loves it when you raise her legs high and ram her hard and fast. Gets wet very easily in this position and there was a huge wet patch on the bedsheet after the session.

2nd Position: Doggy. Grabbed her ass and rammed her hard and fast. The harder you ram her, the more stereo effect you get.

The view when you ram her hard and fast and she is panting is really nice as you can see her enjoying your thrusts…until you finally cum in the condom.

For the 2nd shot, basically I just asked her to suck me till I cum all over her boobs. Don’t think she allows or is keen on CIM. TBH, not many girls are keen on CIM and they usually only allow their regulars to do it.

Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 3
northface0o0 is one of the Best!northface0o0 is one of the Best!northface0o0 is one of the Best!

Soju from SS is wysiwg
Face - 9/10 chio
Body is petite 9/10
Her neh is average size 10/10
The BBBJ was decent suctions, clean and deep 9/10
GFE high, she is accommodating and service oriented 9/10
FJ she is good. Have to work extra so I can match her energy. Very horny and naughty gal. Not that wild riding. I can consider it as passionate, but it’s all worth it. No regrets 10/10

Rtf, yes
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 7
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all

Baby from flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004703

Location: Great at the east for those who are driving, parallel parking available and most importantly no registration needed.

Looks: 8/10 She looks exactly like the advertised photos. Will grow on you

Body: 9/10 Standard thai tan, great round ass and a beautiful pair of natural B cups to play with.

French: 9/10 Very passionate at frenching.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Her bbbj was decent and great, blew me for almost 10-15mins till i shoot my first cum in her mouth
and she suck it till all my cum till dry. Damn! her suction is great..

FJ: 8.5/10 Started with her riding me, she an expert rider like riding horse, rIde me for almost 10mins and could see that she was out of breath, so i took over in doggie and done her in mulitiple position. After the pounding i asked her if i can CIM again and she willingly nod her head and agreed. for the second shot, i was already tired so i just lay beside her and dfk all the way while she give my little bro a hard bbbj

GFE: 10/10 She speak normal english and there were no problems communicating at all. In between the shots, we were cuddling for almost the whole session

RTF: will look for her again.
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
monkeydance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymonkeydance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fiona 7th heaven

Location: 8/10 Was a little skeptical as it was at a hotel and I've had a bad experience in hotel before some time ago. But turned out to be pretty nice.

OKT: Guided me well and instructions were clear

Appearance: 9.5/10. She was wearing a black night dress when she open the door ,let's just say it's the sort to get your attention. She's true to the pictures. Photos no edit.

Body: 8/10 Quite tanned slender body. Hygiene well kept, smells good, had nice long hair .

Boobs: 9/10 Natural C cup very soft .

Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed and tight, not a fan of painting unless they're clean shaved but usually trimmed is okay.

Frenching: 7/10. Started off with some light kissing .

Bbbj: 9/10. She started from the top and went down, hitting the good spots, ear, neck, nipples, inner thighs, she even teasingly grazed my balls a little with her lips before starting and that got my brother up and ready to go. She's pretty good with her mouth and she even went down to my balls for a good time I finished both shots with her BBBJ but I didn't CIM, didn't cross my mind at the time maybe too excited

FJ: 8/10 Decent FJ, we changed position(the usual missionary, doggy and cowgirl etc. took turns humping each other) a few times, she was pretty tight and we started slow and eventually went deeper and deeper till we got into the rhythm.

Gfe: 8/10. Mid 20s, greeted me with a shy smile when picking me up and it was quite comfortable talking to her, she speaks good English and Good conversation starters if you need some. We cuddled for a good 30 minutes just talking and chilling before finishing my next shot. Rested for a while after the second shot as she had no more customers for the night so we just took our time.

Overall a good session for me and I will be back to support others gals at this stable soon ..
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clygonia View Post
Miso & melon (Tarma) galaxyxscorts

Took 2hrs slot with them yesterday, location was good becos near my house and both lady was great too

Both are very horny and accommodating to service me till I jelly legged

Can really French me and suck my cock well, polish my head like shiny helmet

Let me fuck them side by side, ride me and suck my nipps take turn

Missionary and the other French me and lick my neck too

Gfe for both is 10/10,really one of the best Tarma fuck for me
Rtf session this morning. Lucky I got my service before the heavy rain come. Both still shower me with care, telling me to stay longer wait for the rain to stop. Service top notch and accomodate well. Worth my trip and $$$
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anaya SYTlover88

Look: As per pic. Long hair and sure will not reject type, typical club lady waiting for 1 night stand.

Body: Normal Thai skin complexion. Petite with a relatively nice and fit looking body and a nice waist to hip ratio.

Boobs: nice big tits, sucking on her nipples going back and forth continuously. It was nice and sensitive.

Frenching: never shy away and it was romantic and fluent as the chemistry got more and more, it get intense and passionate

BBBJ: master of it, the suction and tightness is better than banging a pussy. Excellent tongue work. No rush at all.

Pussy: Clean shaven with no smell. Nice and small with the clit hidden inside waiting for me to peel open. She was moaning softly and enjoying the moment, pushing my head down harder I go.

FJ: Her moans are so hot and makes me wanna pump her harder each time she moans!! knowing how to explore diffrent position to make me shiok. Missionry, cowgirl,doggie, Spooning loved doggie the best super satisfied with this one.

GFE: girlfriend material, takes care of all my needs and my dick as well. No commerial feel and was deep attach.

Thank bro SYTlover
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4532 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Ziggy fr LF,

I m not going to write much,,, I want to keep her for myself...

But I hope she will hv good biz so that she will come back to our shores again...

So guys pls take good care of her, so that she feels welcome n make good money n will want to come back again n again n again...

I selfish here... share only 1 pic...

Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 3
ratejop82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyratejop82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004146

Nam: Siam Dynasty
Damage: 120/45/1

Nam from SD

Looks: 9/10 pretty lady. Her face very nice structure
Body: 10/10 Can be model kind body
Boobs: 9/10 D cup. Soft and rounded.
Bbbj: 9/10 good suctions. Hard and soft both have.
Fj:9/10 looked and felt good in all positions. She is fluent in doggy and reverse fyi bros. A must do with her
Old Today, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

Short review for Sasa from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...583&highlight=

went to book Sasa from GX, sasa was great, only in her mid twenties but she look like pre-milf, she will lick you from the top to bottom with her warm tounge running all across your body.

she will lick your balls slowly till your little bro inside her warm and sweety mouth and blow you till you feel like blast all your cum inside her mouth.

room is big and clean and feel like you are in your own bedroom, toliet also inside her room unlike those apt toliet that you have to share and wait for each other to be done.

she also a gems, and also amazing, her inhouse place is also very clean and wide..

can book her from GX OKT if you bro are looking for good services with long bbbj

Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
makeshif deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Summer https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004599&highlight=

Looks: looks way better real life. Consider fair normal thai

Body: beautiful S shape curve, front view back view both also very sizzling hot.

Pussy: well mainted with no smell and easily wet

BBBJ: Wet with lot of saliva, strong suction, ball playing to rod before swallow the shaft.

Fj: Tight, wet, accommodating and most importantly can take in my dick in full, I mean fully inserted inside. Her moan is simply mesmerizing.

Rtf: Good gfe, attitude is good and chatty also. Session done never faster ask me go but ask me to lie down relax and talk to her

Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 2
hawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Julia from Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=julia

Looks:9:10 first look is like average Thai. Looks grew on me the more I get to know her
Body: 9/10 petite, nice hips and sexy ass
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup
BBBJ: 9/10 super on, I bury than very long, she is good. Hit the sensitive spots
FJ: 9/10 tight and damn good in doggy, small waist, wide hips… ooolala
GFE: 9/10 sweet type, like new gf. Will no mad
And always smile one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1