The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/linda-msg/

I visited her before I knew about her SLG ads. Someone introduced her to me and she is known to me as kk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Second what Oldbox says, notice from her wc account that she's KK from jalan s,
very well maintain bod and smooth skin.
She should be mid 30s imo
Thank you both for your honest review.
I also think her photos too nice to be true. Lol !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Contributing another MR for the benefit of this community. This time round, I visited Dan Dan (https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dan-dan-massage/).

My experience seems quite different from the positive experiences of other bros. I would say I had a pleasant experience but I wouldn't say I fully enjoyed it. Her service reminds me of Nina, which I didn't really vibe with too.
Many thanks. Very truthful and honest MR.
Was also tempted to try her. She only just recently replied me as months ago she states that my number is not inside record.
I did go on and try a few other MLs, but I didn't asked them to put number in db. I don't do that nowadays because I also very dishearten with the service and standard of MLs nowadays. Don't want meet then so be it.
Not say Ms Universe kind of standard.

Anyway, think I will hold my horses on Dan Dan as I think she will scaled down by a lot as she knows she have a strong customer base.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Try once if dont have then move on. How much money can they make from 1 time visit.
Cannot say like that. She will still earn quite a bit if many Bros pay her one-time visits.
Anyway, nowadays, their trick is biz not moving, they just went off for a while.
Go holiday....etc.
Then come back on again with another name.
Those new customers will be caught unawares if they are not avid SLG cheongsters.

And the cycle continues.
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Cannot say like that. She will still earn quite a bit if many Bros pay her one-time visits.
Anyway, nowadays, their trick is biz not moving, they just went off for a while.
Go holiday....etc.
Then come back on again with another name.
Those new customers will be caught unawares if they are not avid SLG cheongsters.

And the cycle continues.
I mean 1 time visit if there are no review to ask or see and you really think looks not bad from photos haha. Else is to wait and follow the subsequent steps.
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1804 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42811 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/linda-msg/

I visited her before I knew about her SLG ads. Someone introduced her to me and she is known to me as kk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Second what Oldbox says, notice from her wc account that she's KK from jalan s,
very well maintain bod and smooth skin.
She should be mid 30s imo
If KK from JSP She used to be 100 include entrance for msg + HJ but hear say she don't accept walk in ... tat was in June share by bro ... nice fig MILF

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32944569
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Newbee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Any commandos have tried: https://sglonelyguy-36.com/zi-han-massage/

Photo/video looks good, but with technology nowadays really cannot tell man haha. Seems like FL in disguise too.

Edit: LOL didn’t see the price was $220, initially my eyes auto-correct it as $120 ��
Commando visited her today.

Looks 90% like picture, tied up her hair. Pretty and slim, wont reject.
Location is convenient, 5minutes walk from mrt, shared apartment.
No massage, straight to the deed.
Offers FN so allows full roam

Rtm no because of price.

Last edited by Newbee123; Today at 04:13 PM.
Old Today, 04:19 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is " Floated " n " Hanging up " for good business I supposed

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature99 View Post
reading the comments here has made me very sad. quite a bit of ML here take sg man's kindness as a form of weakness.

Went to a ML staying in RV condo advertised in the HC thread. fast food service, everything also cannot. wrote FR there but advertiser deletes it.

came here looking for better options, but seems like news has spread in china that sg men are all carrot heads. can over promise and under deliver.

looks like i can only stick with e123 bro's stable.
Sadly MLs here slowly walking down the path of FL Dome 2 with no return

Waiting for return :
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Commando visited her today.

Looks 90% like picture, tied up her hair. Pretty and slim, wont reject.
Location is convenient, 5minutes walk from mrt, shared apartment.
No massage, straight to the deed.
Offers FN so allows full roam

Rtm no because of price.
WOW u deep pocket bro ... but respect u is yr own $$$

Waiting for return :
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
WOW u deep pocket bro ... but respect u is yr own $$$
Its ok.. got people give me neg rep for "peasant".

If ok to spend for looks, she is pretty. But if looking for service, better to look elsewhere.

I told her that her price is on the higher side, seem like she is looking to earn from FJ instead
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

If ok to spend for looks, she is pretty. But if looking for service, better to look elsewhere.

I told her that her price is on the higher side, seem like she is looking to earn from FJ instead
U took full or just hj? I think if pretty shd top up for full. Hj at 220 is just too hard to accept.
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Then u should go for FJ if price is not yr consent

Waiting for return :
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
U took full or just hj? I think if pretty shd top up for full. Hj at 220 is just too hard to accept.
She only got FJ or CIM. I took the CIM package at 220
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Then u should go for FJ if price is not yr consent
Tempted to especially during the deed because her looks is totally my type, but i know it is a waste od money because i enjoy HJ and CIM more
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

It's like watching FB live streaming.1 bottle of skin care product selling at $60 and 2 bottles at $100 but u will still see many people buying 1 bottle only to try it out even when they are rich.
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tempted to especially during the deed because her looks is totally my type, but i know it is a waste od money because i enjoy HJ and CIM more
Truly her look look attractive as u stated 90% lookalike mostly cannot resisted
As long as u r happy n u willingly too no right or wrong ... its diff level of game to each his own ...

Waiting for return :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1