The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladodgers View Post
The Korean girl listed as 'Ariel'? I know there are only like 2 or 3 Korean girls who came a few times under JAVGirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1005418

Anyway I thought it's rather obvious that the advertisements of these "Korean models" use photos of photoshopped PRC girls plucked from weibo thrown into them. As East Asians who definitely follow beautiful girls from Japan, Korea, Taiwan/China on Instagram, we definitely know how to tell apart Koreans and Japanese and Chinese girls so I don't understand why the PRC OKT still uses this scam tactic? It's better to boycott girls listed with fake photos and make it clear such scams won't be tolerated by customers. If customers continue patronizing with such blatant fake advertisements, it will just embolded them to continue this scam tactic.
To be fair to Javgirls stable, they don’t charge a rejection fee if you don’t like the girl after seeing them in real life. And the agent will be very accommodating in arranging a replacement. It’s only a problem if a rejection fee was charged, IMO.

And all stables have this problem where the FL are the ones who send misleading photos to the agent. Even for trusted stables that I patronize frequently, sometimes there are bad apples, which you will notice the girl will not receive many FRs. I have gotten landmines where I had to pay rejection fee and there is no waiver even for regular customer.

As far as this policy goes, JAVgirls is one of the best out there with risk free booking. I booked one of their Korean girls before and immediately rejected after seeing in real life, no rejection fee charged, replacement booking made promptly, forever thankful.
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladodgers View Post
The Korean girl listed as 'Ariel'? I know there are only like 2 or 3 Korean girls who came a few times under JAVGirls

Anyway I thought it's rather obvious that the advertisements of these "Korean models" use photos of photoshopped PRC girls plucked from weibo thrown into them. As East Asians who definitely follow beautiful girls from Japan, Korea, Taiwan/China on Instagram, we definitely know how to tell apart Koreans and Japanese and Chinese girls so I don't understand why the PRC OKT still uses this scam tactic? It's better to boycott girls listed with fake photos and make it clear such scams won't be tolerated by customers. If customers continue patronizing with such blatant fake advertisements, it will just embolded them to continue this scam tactic.
Finally someone else notices this. I always thought I'm the only one. Since you've mentioned this Korean girl Ariel, then lets use this ad as an analysis shall we?

So this is the ad, I'm sure bros here who are regular customers of the OKT have seen this set of photos multiple times since this girl came to SG a few times.

Let's take the first photo in the ad as an example.

Now let's have a look at this photo on Instagram of an AI generated girl.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8g4MFTvsyF/

Now let's take the 9th photo from the ad

Now let's have a look at this photo from a girl from China, she's a real person, these are her real photos

https://www.tiktok.com/@goodjinjin20...71258701204741

Do you notice something yet?
Now let's look at the very last photo from the ad.

Now let's have a look at this Japanese American office fashion/panty hose & heels model - Mika Suzuki. She's a real person, look at her IG profile and you will know. Have a look at this photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3j5yZkyYiR/

Have you noticed something from the examples I shown you so far? It's an advertisement of a 'Korean model', but the photos listed are from a girl in China, a Japanese, and an AI generated girl. And using the latest AI tools to merge the face of an AI generated girl over photos of real girls.

I always start communication with Japanese girls I booked in Japanese even if they are fluent in English because I can tell from their accent and replies if they are really Japanese or not. Imagine you can't tell from initial communication if this girl is really Korean or not, she might as well be Thai or Mongolian or from Kazakhstan. The OKT says the girl is Korean because he knows Korean girls have the second highest market rate in Dome 3, that's all.

As bro @ladodgers have said. The more customers continue patronizing fake advertisements, it will only embolded the OKTs to continue this scam tactic.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Wow, that’s definitive evidence, can’t argue against that. I have not had the chance to book a Korean girl yet, the supply is very low and what I’ve seen so far are not MCOT. The one Korean girl I did try to book from JAVgirls looked exactly like the photos, and did sound Korean (accent) but I rejected her anyway, without penalty. As I have not booked Ariel before (her photos are not MCOT) I can’t really comment further on this.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Wow that is some fantastic sleuthing bro. Salute!
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Samster

FR for Miyu (JAVgirls)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004829

Miyu's excellent service certainly puts her in the gold standard of service in my records, joining Jaslyn and Hazeline from VP.

Looks-wise, I would say 70% of the photos, mainly because it appeared to me that her photos were taken a while ago. But it's definitely her. She is fair, has silk-smooth skin, and most notably a very curvy body with the biggest natural soft boobs of the FLs I've booked so far. Unfortunately as I am not a boob lover, this benefit was lost on me, but certainly a nice texture and fun to play with.

So far, my limited experience with the Japanese girls I've booked (note: I did not book any JAV actresses so far as I don't watch them) are mainly very attractive in looks, but their services are standard. With Miyu, I was impressed to get a gold standard of service, as she truly aims to please and provides maximum GFE for the full duration of the session. Of all things, she provided excellent (capped) BJ, as well as intense body licking. Once again, her boobs are a rare treasure for boob lovers. She also rides very well.

For a sweet Japanese girl who puts in full effort to service you, I recommend to give Miyu a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1