The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
nedlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynedlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Neighbours' Airbnb Guests

The flat next to mine has been converted into an Airbnb rental after the last tenants moved out. Japan has been getting lots of tourists which helped businesses and the economy, but locals aren’t too happy. Fortunately, the Airbnb guests who stayed in the flat next to mine has been generally good, mostly families, sometimes with noisy kids who loved the pool. Whenever there were kids around, I had to keep my curtains drawn so that they didn’t see me moving around naked. Once, when Yumi came over to stay, we got a bit carried away at night. I stood her against the full-length glass doors, boobs pressed against the glass, and fucked her from behind. The lady guest opposite saw us and quickly pulled their curtains closed. But, I knew she was watching us as I could see her shadow behind the curtains. So, I made sure she had a good view of Yumi sucking my cock before I emptied my cum over her face and in her mouth.

On the day they arrived, I chatted with the lady, Mira, and her parents. They are Ainu, a Japanese ethnic minority from Hokkaido. Her husband works in Tokyo and she brought her parents and two school age children here for a vacation. Like many Japanese men, their jobs are demanding and have little time for family. Mira and her parents have western looks, which makes her very attractive, plus her sexy figure and ample boobs. Her parents took the kids out most of the time while she remained behind, most of the time relaxing next to the pool in her skimpy bikini. She knew I was watching her. 😊

One morning, I was woken by her excited kids who were preparing to go to Universal Studios with their grandparents. After Mira saw them off, she came back and changed to her bikini. Then, she sat on the beach chair and started applying sunscreen lotion on her body. I watched her from my bedroom, curtains drawn. As I watched her slowly apply lotion over her taut curves, my cock hardened. She saw me, naked through the glass, and smiled. The good thing about our two flats is that we share a small pool area that is surrounded by a high fence, with complete privacy. Since she had already seen me fucking Yumi, I decided to try my luck since she was alone. I pulled open the glass door of my bedroom and went out.

Her back was facing me when I approached her. She knew it was me but didn’t turn around. I offered to apply lotion on her back for her. “Arigato.” she thanked me and passed the bottle of lotion to me. She gasped when she turned and saw me naked, with my erection. I suggested removing her bikini. She was hesitant and worried that people would see us. I assured her that the pool area is very private and no one could see, otherwise I wouldn’t be coming out naked. She reluctantly agreed and let me pulled her bikini straps loose. She put her bikini aside and laid down flat, totally naked, to let me apply lotion on her back. I slowly rubbed lotion over her back, side of the body, and down her long slender legs.
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2366 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighbours' Airbnb Guests

Interesting development and do continue bro TS. Some points for encouragement ✌️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1