The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 11
RealTalk is one of the Best!RealTalk is one of the Best!RealTalk is one of the Best!
Falling in love someone outside of marriage.

Recently met a lady and she was so charming and it felt so overwhelming like my first love and my ex gf.

I never had such feeling with my wife as I met her shortly after breaking off my ex-gf. Why we got married in the first place as her mother was rushing her to get married and back then thinking we went through so much she might be the one, but the feeling honestly was never there.

So confused right now, a part of me telling me to be rational to move on such feelings, the other irrational part of me telling me to gamble.

Have anyone been through such process before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1