The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Iamironwan16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🩷 Gathering of Cs at Lavender ❤️

Decided to do a walk in a few weeks ago and I was assigned Cherry I think.

Looks: 7/10. Won’t reject.

Environment: Cosy with bathroom
Location: quite convenient and in a discreet corner of the building
Body: Couldn’t really tell at first but damn they were nice, big and soft when she lifter her shirt for me.
Massage: Decent massage. Gets the job done till then sensual part.
GFE: Maybe language barrier but got better towards the end. Got a hug too before I left.
Sensual: It was a really good experience. B2B and catbath. Licked my entire chest. Breathing in my ear too. In the end asked her to put my 2IC between the valley.
Price: 68 entrance + 2B3R

RTM maybe. Maybe will try the rest.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 1
nehnehhunter is one of the Best!nehnehhunter is one of the Best!nehnehhunter is one of the Best!

Welcome To Wyn Wellness

Location @ 803 King George's Road S200803

Operation Hr From 11am To 11pm

Contact Us 80825088

Whatsapp: Miya
Wechat id: jjkkssllppaawn

Whatsapp: Grace
Wechat id: graceee96

Whatsapp Tiffany
Wechat id: raoxue1012

Whatsapp: Wendy
Wechat id: w1158797229 (wechat id)

Whatsapp:Monica
Wechat id: yinqianqian8569

Whatsapp: Mango
Wechat id: Huemango11

Whatsapp: Cherry
Wechat id: Meocon222

Join our telegram channel!! https://t.me/+VKdcnAxeYD1mN2M1

Last edited by nehnehhunter; Yesterday at 12:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Samster (A)

nehnehhunter is one of the Best!nehnehhunter is one of the Best!nehnehhunter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamironwan16 View Post
Decided to do a walk in a few weeks ago and I was assigned Cherry I think.

Looks: 7/10. Won’t reject.

Environment: Cosy with bathroom
Location: quite convenient and in a discreet corner of the building
Body: Couldn’t really tell at first but damn they were nice, big and soft when she lifter her shirt for me.
Massage: Decent massage. Gets the job done till then sensual part.
GFE: Maybe language barrier but got better towards the end. Got a hug too before I left.
Sensual: It was a really good experience. B2B and catbath. Licked my entire chest. Breathing in my ear too. In the end asked her to put my 2IC between the valley.
Price: 68 entrance + 2B3R

RTM maybe. Maybe will try the rest.

Thanks bro
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 15
Loverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After so many ML Report from here and TG group,decided to try out myself and contribute to brother here.
Name:Wendy
Look:Same as picture
Figure:Not as accurate as per post -15%
Asset:Natural C
Height:1.60cm
Service:8/10
Massage:7.5/10
GFE:7/10
Enviroment:7.5/10
Damage: 1B+4R(Request 2B)
RTM:NO

Overall consider quite a ex place but if you want a good massage + teasing once in awhile and can consider and she is not a time watcher but I guess most of the ML do not stick with the hours that we book and always will try to end 15min earlier.
She don't allow me to play with the radio and gave some lame excuses as for HDLY nothing to shout about too but she can give a good real and nice massage.
But on my way out I saw MIYA - Look so foxy and chio will definitely try on my next trip.
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grimlock123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Miya

Took the head spa $88 package as haven’t tried before. She also had ear picking as part of the service and managed to clean my ear well. She explained she is an experienced ear picker back in China making the ear picking experience very comfortable. Will RTM for this.
Looks and figures near to picture given. After service was also nice and patient with lots of patterns trying to make your small head feel good. Overall a good service.
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM
Samster (A)

Welcome To Wyn Wellness

Location @ 803 King George's Road S200803

Operation Hr From 11am To 11pm

Contact Us 80825088

Whatsapp: Miya
Wechat id: jjkkssllppaawn

Whatsapp: Grace
Wechat id: graceee96

Whatsapp Tiffany
Wechat id: raoxue1012

Whatsapp: Wendy
Wechat id: w1158797229 (wechat id)

Whatsapp:Monica
Wechat id: yinqianqian8569

Whatsapp: Mango
Wechat id: Huemango11

Whatsapp: Cherry
Wechat id: Meocon222

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
orangeredyellow is Cool - loads of Potential

FR MIYA

Looks: damn chio la with pearly white fair and smooth skin, can tell she took great care of her complexion too. Somehow her sultry facial features are damn attractive to me.

Body: very smooth, soft, juicy and pretty C+ size, I was SO mesmerized.
Environment: shower is inside the room, full privacy except for a small window on the main room door which I guess is for regulation purposes. Room is clean, modern, and tidy. Towels don't smell.

Location: plenty of parking, as other bros mentioned also near MRT

The Legit Service: I opted for the hair spa since I 1st time see it being offered in SG. This hair spa involves a killer move where she cup foamy bubbles on your ear 1 by 1, creating a hearing sensory deprivation which heightens the sensual tension as she rubs your big head, down to your neck, slide over to your shoulders and finally ending with teasing of your nips. This repeated for quite a few times, damn shiok.

I almost died segment: HDLY for awhile, then flip over and did some rubbing of 2IC but I cut short since I can't take it anymore need to roam her top which is what I came here for. She did a DOLBY ATMOS style of rotating her assets ALL AROUND my face + she kiss around my chest + she stroke as I zhut + roam top. I nearly suffocated, giddy AF.

GFE: near release she did a series of heavy moaning + words of encouragements right into my ears. After release she still say wa shoot a lot eh🙂

Not time-watcher: After shower again I got to roam top AGAIN which overshot 1hour by quite abit. 爱了😍

Damage: 88 (head spa, you can opt for cheaper massage only at 68) + 2B (to me very ex since some viet MLs spoil market by giving BJ for 2B)

RTM: YES!!! So glad I went with Miya and trusted her from photos alone. The reviews aren't great but I think YMMV. Just go in and see, they are actually all chiobus with light makeup.

Actually I think plenty of bros are ok with reading long and thorough reviews, not everything should be short and sweet. Sinkies like to do their due diligence before splurging am I right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1