The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to behold
I not interested in your contact cos I hate MLs touching my ahole.

But I sharing with you, and those who love this kink, one from J who does it. D4. She kept wanting to poke my ass. Had to clench my butt tight. But she kept trying to finger my butt. She stopped when she realised my boner became soft due to the attempted anal raping. She then did the normal HDLY and all's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Ever since the departure of the old Sora, i've been searching for a replacement who does what Sora provides best with her long fingers. Not easy to find most ML doesnt want poke a**hole since it can be dirty.

I was in HDLY position and she uses her oily thumb to slide it in, remaining fingers teasing the balls and milking me with the other hand. She managed to hit the prostate with her thumb and with the double stimulation i didn't managed to last long. Ended the session while prone and she gave a head massage after washing her hands.

I'll be only sharing the name of the ML with you if you are a senior account/high rep, account at least 5 years and above.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 7
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
I not interested in your contact cos I hate MLs touching my ahole.

But I sharing with you, and those who love this kink, one from J who does it. D4. She kept wanting to poke my ass. Had to clench my butt tight. But she kept trying to finger my butt. She stopped when she realised my boner became soft due to the attempted anal raping. She then did the normal HDLY and all's good.
I think the both of you are talking about the same person by the way haha.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DKfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ever since the departure of the old Sora, i've been searching for a replacement who does what Sora provides best with her long fingers. Not easy to find most ML doesnt want poke a**hole since it can be dirty.

I was in HDLY position and she uses her oily thumb to slide it in, remaining fingers teasing the balls and milking me with the other hand. She managed to hit the prostate with her thumb and with the double stimulation i didn't managed to last long. Ended the session while prone and she gave a head massage after washing her hands.

I'll be only sharing the name of the ML with you if you are a senior account/high rep, account at least 5 years and above.
bro can share contact? thank you!
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
U talking about the viet right? She rtv.. but coming back to a diff shop
Always wonder if she allows more inner roaming... she seems to have great assests though but. Ever reached to them
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
Always wonder if she allows more inner roaming... she seems to have great assests though but. Ever reached to them
Haha i think if it ever happens, it is at her own discretion and initiative.
Old Today, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xieve is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Can share?
Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1