The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 1
Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all
Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is there

Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is there like any spa that have NO couple rooms so that i can sneakily get my services while she get her massage? This is during the possibility that she want to tag along for massages.
Old Today, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthorss View Post
Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is there like any spa that have NO couple rooms so that i can sneakily get my services while she get her massage? This is during the possibility that she want to tag along for massages.
Wow you power la what happens if your Oc are done and come into your room and you are half way doing super happy how ???

You seem to like risk man 👨 haha 😂
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster

Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all
Re: Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is th

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Wow you power la what happens if your Oc are done and come into your room and you are half way doing super happy how ???

You seem to like risk man �� haha ��
GQ must end faster before she comes

To do such stuffs i think is already a risk tho LOL
Old Today, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Simple. Both take 1 hour massage. You add 15 minute body scrub service for her. She will definitely end later than you. Separate rooms. Plus such spas tend to only have happy services.

At some Thai massage place, the Thai MLs will chat with one another in Thai during HJ. So if your wife leaves the bed, the other ML will warn your ML but your tip needs to leave some $$$ for the other ML.
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthorss View Post
GQ must end faster before she comes

To do such stuffs i think is already a risk tho LOL
Lol true when I think about it yes but i didn’t try this before only when go Genting my oc go massage then I go look for WL there same when I’m at Malaysia / china / HK and Taiwan did the same stuff haha !
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Simple. Both take 1 hour massage. You add 15 minute body scrub service for her. She will definitely end later than you. Separate rooms. Plus such spas tend to only have happy services.

At some Thai massage place, the Thai MLs will chat with one another in Thai during HJ. So if your wife leaves the bed, the other ML will warn your ML but your tip needs to leave some $$$ for the other ML.
Made sense if the ML don’t sabotage you lor haha 😂
Old Today, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

LOL this is intrigueing but how do you add the 15 minute body scrub service for her though ? What if she doesnt wants

woah the Thai massage place sounds cool, may i know where is it ? Do you mean its at Thailand or SG the Thai massage place? Will defeinitely tip $$
Old Today, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol true when I think about it yes but i didn’t try this before only when go Genting my oc go massage then I go look for WL there same when I’m at Malaysia / china / HK and Taiwan did the same stuff haha !

Oh !!! Alamaak i wish i could do that too but because i portray myself to love massage already so if oc go massage i have to tag along and go too and hope to have extras LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1