The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: School VP affair with parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
I understand where u come from the guy looks like crap . No woman wanna kiss that ah Fok face of his. The women unfortunately maybe needs some good karma for her kids studying in that school ? That’s what mothers love is strong lol
It is not about his ah Fok face....
We fantasized about bonking our teachers.... She fantasize about bonking the VP.
Old Today, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
It is not about his ah Fok face....
We fantasized about bonking our teachers.... She fantasize about bonking the VP.
Ok leh. I’d bang her. Hahahaha. I like a good mother who’d go south on me. Granted she’s not some syt but for a milf, my type totally.
Old Today, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The wife isn't looking for reconciliation. She is just dishing out pain so that the whole world knows she is suffering. These are 3 mature adults. The VP probably has adult children given he is married for at least 30 years. With no child alimony in mind, I think a divorce is hard to avoid.

I wonder if the other woman is married. If she is a single mum, things will be quite clear cut. Officially become the Mrs once the divorce is official
Old Today, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The wife isn't looking for reconciliation. She is just dishing out pain so that the whole world knows she is suffering. These are 3 mature adults. The VP probably has adult children given he is married for at least 30 years. With no child alimony in mind, I think a divorce is hard to avoid.

I wonder if the other woman is married. If she is a single mum, things will be quite clear cut. Officially become the Mrs once the divorce is official
What she wants is to drag everybody else into the grave with her… can’t blame her but the guy sucks at keeping it hidden.
Old Today, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Xgenre to the rescue. HAHAHA.
Save her from suffering like how you always do. HAHAHA.
She might post in "Matters of the Heart." section. HAHAHA.
Maybe her daughter might post about her Dad's fucking problems. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
can’t blame her but the guy sucks at keeping it hidden.
Not sure if we can blame him when we look at the 2 options. The 3rd party's child will eventually grow up and leave the school. The moral issue between VP and parent is nothing but a temporary time frame in the bigger picture. Now that things are out in the open, easier to make life changing decisions
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 19
nemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Thanks for sharing bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1