The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
I think one of our neighbours got really pissed off one day and decided to knock loudly at my bedroom window (my room is along the corridor).
It destroys the mood to be disturbed that way....
I can imagine the rooms by the corridor. - You are just separated by a sliding window which doesn't have good sound proofing properties...

I had a Chinese kindergarten teacher before in Singapore.
She has a constant loud moan, not just from the bonking, but she starts from the beginning of my fore-play attack protocol (kiss/lick of the neck/ears/breasts/nipples/pussy).
I later, realized I forgot to close a small window behind the curtain.
If the neighbors above or below my unit had their windows opened, I am sure they would have heard her clearly!
Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10149 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

This is why my partner always tried to control her moans as she claimed that neighbours can hear.

However when we do make love in MSCP, here she screamed so loud when she has an orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
If the neighbors above or below my unit had their windows opened, I am sure they would have heard her clearly!
Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 11
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOBonk View Post
Nice share bro. Did she control the next time or just moan out loud?
she still moans but controls her volume when we fuck at home but when i doggy her she maximum volume into the pillow.

if we go staycation, she goes all out.

how to stop her from moaning? well... make her cum. the moment she cums and is cumming for about 20 seconds no moaning!
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
1000Nic is a Helpful and Caring Samster1000Nic is a Helpful and Caring Samster1000Nic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I can imagine the rooms by the corridor. - You are just separated by a sliding window which doesn't have good sound proofing properties...

She has a constant loud moan, not just from the bonking, but she starts from the beginning of my fore-play attack protocol (kiss/lick of the neck/ears/breasts/nipples/pussy).
That's very nice gal.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
merseyside is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerseyside is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerseyside is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
she still moans but controls her volume when we fuck at home but when i doggy her she maximum volume into the pillow.

how to stop her from moaning? well... make her cum. the moment she cums and is cumming for about 20 seconds no moaning!
Thanks for sharing.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
chocqanache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

This is why my partner always tried to control her moans as she claimed that neighbours can hear.

However when we do make love in MSCP, here she screamed so loud when she has an orgasm.
Quote:

Good to fuck these types of ladies in budget hotels with bad sound insulation, like a moaning contest there
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1810 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42960 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

In the good old days check in to H81 even when walking passes thru every rm door u will hear all kind of music
Tat will build up yr mood b4 action

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo creature99 FWDstriker

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32957635
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1