The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I wiped off the oil from Mandy’s breasts as she lay comfortably in bed, eyes still shut. Then I started to wipe her fingers and she opened her eyes. It’s going to be oily when I play with your dick, she said. I did not reply and finished wiping her fingers. Two consenting adults stark naked on a king-sized bed - I was sure Mandy knew what may happen.

I began drawing circles on Mandy’s breasts, first with my fingers and then with my tongue. I licked her from her chest downwards to her crotch. I blew into her pussy and kissed it. Gradually, my tongue was parting her pubic hair aside, reaching the entry of her vagina. Mandy did not lay still. She fidgeted, opened her legs just a little, and her hand grabbed my swollen cock. My tongue slowly entered her love hole, and I began to taste her pussy juice. Mandy enjoyed my treat for a short while before she shifted her body and started to lick my cock like an ice-cream stick. I moved into a proper 69 position and we both tasted each other’s genitals, and the tempo quickened alongside louder slurping noises.

Let’s make love, Mandy said as she took a breather from sucking me off. I was glad she took the initiative as I was about to tell her I want/need to fuck her. I stretched out to take the condom on the bedside table capped myself. I’ll be on top, she said. I was beginning to sense Mandy wanted to be in control.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As my penis was fully erected and at its optimized girth, she easily inserted my cock into her wet pussy and moved around at her own leisure and style as our two hands remained tightly clasped. Then she leaned forward and rested her hands on my shoulder blades and began riding furiously, her breasts swinging like a pendulum. As she had rested her weight on my shoulders, I was unable to lean forward to suck her tits (without potentially injuring myself). My hands grabbed those luscious breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

Mandy dismounted and got into doggie position. I held my sticky and throbbing dick and whacked it against her bums a couple of times before inserting it into her pussy. The feeling was magical as I pounded her from behind while grabbing her breasts as she kept saying “fuck die me” in Cantonese (“diu sei ngor”).

For once, I did not appreciate that the mattress was soft and nice as after a short while, I was unable to properly balance myself while fucking her from the back.

I decided to kneel down properly, put my hands around her waist and continued thrusting Mandy from behind, and with each thrust, the intensity and the feeling of lust escalated, to the extent that I was pumping her non-stop for a couple of minutes before I ejaculated with a sense of achievement.

Mandy and I cuddled up to each other on bed, exhausted from the proceedings. After a short rest, we showered once more. It reminded me of the good old days in China spas, before they got shut by the authorities, where after the deed, the girl will carefully and lovingly shower for you, making you appreciate the overall service experience.

I have to go, Mandy said after the shower as her friend was expecting her to be home, no matter how late. I glanced at my phone and it was way past two o’clock. I went downstairs with her and saw a couple of taxis idling at the taxi stand. I took a mental note of the taxi’s registration number. A minute after she boarded the taxi, I intentionally phoned her. Call me when you reach home, I said.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

A week plus later, Mandy messaged me. She was going to Hong Kong to stay with relatives, and hope the border (with China) re-opens soon so she could travel by land back to southern China. For the next few months, there was no postings on her WeChat moments. Singapore gradually eased more covid restrictions and I found myself harder at work.

It was the early part of 2022 and I noticed Mandy’s WeChat moments were active again. She was working at one of the so-called $88 spa shops. She was also posting pictures of her young child who was with her in Singapore. While Mandy had previously told me she was a young single mother to a young child, I was seeing the child’s picture for the first time (Mandy raved about her child’s liking for Singapore in the posts). I was slightly concerned - why was she sharing pictures of her child on her presumably work WeChat?

I am no saint, but somehow, I felt uncomfortable visiting a masseur who I’m likely to fuck again if we met, who had a young child in tow. I am not a saint and neither am I a charity. I decided it’s probably best I do not re-visit Mandy for the time being. And a few months later, her WeChat moments started to feature photos of her male companion. And then more pictures… herself, her male companion and another young child (not Mandy’s child from before). Without wanting to reveal too much, and based on what I can work out, Mandy may have married a local guy and looks after his young child.

Perhaps she forgot to block or delete me from her WeChat? Or maybe the WeChat account was a personal (and not work) account in the first place? Or that she is very open about her “new life” here on her WeChat moments?

None of these possibilities matter to me. I am just glad she seemed to have found happiness, and hopefully a loving family. All the best, Mandy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1