The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady: Ginny
Stable: Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Okt: easy to transact with

Looks: 10/10 Chio in pics chioer in person
Shower: 9/10 very Ons. Have kissing and touching
Body: 9/10 sexy whole ahlian vibe coz of her tattoos
BBBJ: 9/10 hungry for cock
FJ: 9/10 looks fierce but is hiding some demurenes in her. I got super turned on when I was pumping her in missionary and she gave me those jav kind of moaning
. Till she took over and rode me. Super wild, bite lips and flips hair. Super seductive. Unloaded in no time. Super hard to resist

GFE high Gfe. Like my own lover

RTF: Yes, she might be on the pricy side but she's worth it
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eliasalias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beer's FR Review
Stable: Siam Dynasty

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1006270

(She looks closest to this pic)

OKT was patient and kept in contact with me when there were delays. Reassured me well and comms was smooth between both sides.

I got her a coffee and croissant as she was feeling hungry. Luckily it was the kind of coffee she wanted to have she had it well. (Do get her a coffee and a snack to complement it with). Chatted with her for a good 15 mins to get to know her more before I went to shower (SOP)

Looks: 8.5/10. No switch at all, she seems a little more curvy than in the pictures.

Skin Tone: 8.5/10 Smooth with slight Thai tan with makeup on

Boobs: Au Naturelle C cups with tattoos of roses over her nips and underboobs (small knobs that are sensitive when your graze over them). It is simply a work of art to watch them jiggle and a nice handful in each hand that feels so good to knead

Body: She has nice curves to caress when you get started. Awesome cuddles and hugs that felt really wholesome.

BBBJ: 9/10. Once she ties her hair into a bun, she goes off to her routine. Bobbing up and down the head of my shaft at a steady pace. I pulled her legs over my chest and ate her clean pussy out in 69. She paused for brief moments as she got too high I sucked her pussy lips at the same time as I squeezed her boobs. Seems that she enjoyed it as she got more hungry to blow me.

DFK: I took the initiative with small pecks on her cheeks (getting her consent) and then took a quick smooch as she drank her coffee. She took that as the cue to go full-on lip kissing, nibbling my lips with hers to draw my tongue to her waiting tongue

FJ: Caps on and she took the lead in getting me to go missionary, playfully twirling her arms around my neck and pulling me towards her for DFK. I turned over and she pushed me down to the bed to ride me in CG. When I stopped for a moment, She took over and ground herself against my shaft fully plunged into her lovehole and started pounding against my balls as I thrust in response, the slapping sounds of our pelvis clashing against each other was loud and wet.
Switched over to Prone doggy and pounded her quick and deep as she gasped and moaned. I got close and she sat up with caps off to CIM

Comms: Her command of English, even though it is simple, is definitely enough to have and keep a conversation going. I won't say much here, but she has interesting stories to share with you.

Overall: 8.5/10 (She keeps a proactive and positive attitude, friendly and sweet).

For this price for 2 shots, you're getting more than your money's worth.

Thank you OKT for bringing her in
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Oishi GMC

Oishi from GMC

Finally had a chance to try Oishi!
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1005280

Looks: Young milf type, more towards the young side. Really well maintained figure, slim waist, no tummy, firm butt and toned arms. Face looks similar to pictures and has large man made racks. High scores for looks, like JAV actress type.

Service: Showers with you before and after. Foreplay was good she spent a good amount of time there putting in work. She will build up and her BBBJ will get faster, if you cannot tahan you better let her know. Enjoyed the various cowgirl positions which she initiated and also fucking her in doggy while admiring her full back tattoo. Speaks English at a higher level than most thais, communicating with her wasn't an issue.

Location: Parking available and very quiet at night. Follow the OKT's instructions carefully, DO NOT EVEN TOUCH the gate. It rattles and the door alarm will sound for a minute. Room was big enough and toilet clean.

Overall: Oishi is no stranger to Singapore, there are a lot of FRs on her previous tours so you know you'll have a good time. I would recommend her and considering RTF
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nanny from KinkyThai

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=2...1#post23808431

Looks like the photo, discount 10-20%, soft spoken lady with B natural boobies, pussy unshaved but it’s trimmed, tightness considered pretty tight for me (other than that she have some kind of charm)

No actions in the shower, back to bed she help me to massage first to ease my muscle for like 15-20mins, then start with bbbj, catbath, kissing & frenching (both bbbj & nipples licking+sucking was pretty good)

Cap on before she climb over to kiss me, I couldn’t last long because of the tightness, most probably 10-15mins I have reached climax, just missionary then ended in doggy (nice meaty ass to be fucked in doggy)

Overall she’s a good fuck to go at this pricing, I will rate 7.5/10
Old Today, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

iZai13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Focus
https://sbf.today/showthrea...entlemenclub24

Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10 SYT yumz. slender no fat.
Boobs: Natural and soft
CIM: din try
DT: Yes
AR: din try
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating, very tight and wet
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
again, GENTLEMENCLUB24 never disappoint. the place is discreet and very clean. bed is big and stable.
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bearrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taken fann from 7th heaven today.

I was very pleased. She has good attitude and polite...so the gfe was there.

Looks: I liked what I saw. She is those slim type, with natural prettylooks.
Shower: SOP nothing super special started to give me a warm up bj during shower..
Frenching: tongue fighter too
BBBJ: good sensual suction with her warm little mouth and quite teasy
FJ: Her moans are quite real and she rides very well like no tomorrow...

Rtf: more probably yes when i can find the time again.

Please treat her well... She was a really good fuck but depends on your chemistry I guess. Have a good time with her..hope this fr can help her and okt..
Old Today, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AlertAholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
1st time with this stable 7H as pervious was not success.
Thanks to bro kk for bringing this gal in. Alrd bio her since she in spore..

Lady: Galaxy
Face: swee mak! Not much of diff from the pic.
Boob: a nice soft B
Body: petite in size, easy to carry, no tattoo.
Very cheerful ting tong gal, talk abt anything. Give massage in BTW.
Pussy: clean shaved..can eat and paint as much as u want..make her so horny.
BJ: lick e whole shaft,👅 circulate the head...DT..feel so shiok!!
FJ: only tried 3 position...and she put in effort make me cum 2shots.

Types of gal I want..petite, slim, pretty ,ting tong plus service...hard to find.
Thanks bro kk once again...I'll be back soon..🥰
Definitely in my weekend list
Old Today, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tinaxiaoyun is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gift from Galaxy

OKT :10/10 last minute appt and he accomodated. My fav stable honestly.

Looks : 10/10 very pretty, and damn she has a foxy sexy kinda look
Body : 10/10 big assets, and its SOFT and huge. Super super sexy.
BBBJ : 10/10 sloppy and wet with good sound system. Not the kind who rushes
FJ : 10/10 she has this pair of thongs she will wear while you fk her, difficult not to finish. Sound system super on point once again.
GFE : 10/10 very friendly,speaks decent english + mandarin. She will flirt with you in mandarin. Lots of hugs and kisses throughout. Doesnt feel commercial.can see why people rtf her alot (she was mentioning how she has alot of customers)

TLDR; if you want someone to service you gaogao shes the one for you, she will take charge of you from start to end. If you want to be in control, then shes not for you. Ymmv but as someone who wants to get serviced well, she was perfect.

RTF: yes, but not sure if i can replenish in time because she might be leaving soon. One of the best sessions for me.
Old Today, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

suckmedry1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short and Quick FR for Fingo

Loversfortress

OKT is very responsive .

Fingo is a beautiful and young lady.

Looks: 9/10. Look great that Will not get reject.

Body:10/10 smooth skin and look like Chinese mei mei.

Boobs: 8/10. nipples like small little rasin. all natural and in good shape, non saggy and solid.

BJ: Her BBBJ is POWER with slutty eye contact..

FJ: 9/10. Nice and slutty Natural moan and will hold on to u when missionary..

GFE: 10//10. Friendly lady, can speak english better, beautiful sweet smile.

RTF: Yes. Worth spending.

Overall a good session thanks okt for the arrangement..
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
h2lium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys.Very short review of Tokyo from silkstockings as I am on phone.
Looks: 8/10 she's skinny and small boob's if that is your thing. Looks young
Pussy: 8/10 tight
Bbbj 10/10 this is my kink and most important to me. She is shy but willing, I ask her to deep throat she do her best to do even if she not used to it. Some drool.
Fj : 9/10 she can accommodate any position
Dfk : 8/10 can do if you want

She speaks very good English.

I recommend
Old Today, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for 7 Heaven Fanny

An unexpected visit to her as it's approaching year end with everyone clearing their work before going on year end leave.

Told bro to assign me any of his girls and when arrived and at location am surprised that i’ve gotten Fanny from the draw.

Initial impression won’t reject and in fact her looks reminded me of six from LFT previously.
( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Six (What a name)

Saw her pic and wah. Look like mix blood feel and decided to make a booking. Upon reaching location first thing out of my mouth was “wah tall” and she laughed. 2nd thing was her wearing a beige lingerie.

Funny weather today as it's warm and not cold. Making me sweat profusely, she offered to strip me and herself. Was greeted with original c cups boobs with bakness level 4 body. Literally quite rare to find a body like this.

But what stands out most were her long legs and eyes. Got to know that she’s mixed blood. Thai Chinese mixed with Dubai. No wonder her eyes are mesmerising and have long legs.

Proceeded to shower and she started washing every part clean and gave a very fierce French before ending the shower.

Proceed back to bed where she asked for permission to bbbj as she was wearing braces and asked to let her know if it hurts. But by the time her lips was at my dick, there was literally no feel of braces at all and can even DT.

While DT she was touching herself and used her hand to guide me to her pussy. Wetttt. Got her to caps on and ride me first which consisted of front and back cg and variation cg.

Switched to doggy and she surprised me by telling me to pull her hair. Wow kinky

(POV)

(Mirror View)

Soon we switched to missionary and she told me to choke her. Wowwww. Kinky (but bros please don’t overdo it).

Soon shot 1 ended and she help to clean me up. While showering somehow my dick is still hard she started round 2 in the bathroom with doggy after caps up.

Won’t expand more but gotta say she’s wild because while doing doggy for round 2. We from toilet do till the bed and she opened the curtain.

Overall her looks combined at this price and service level is a definite ang pai in the making. Also during break time, she mentioned she has some attire she brought for cosplay which I got her to wear her race queen attire.

Figure wise won’t reject as its similar to Six. Full back tattoo however colouring was incomplete. Very mischievous when showering with occasional grinding.

On bed action(after capping on) was hardworking doing CG, RCG, doggy, missh. With the current promotion very attractive to give her a go.

Last edited by Humbler; Today at 09:42 AM. Reason: Spoiler for previous quote
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
nejsuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitstop View Post
BB From Manison
https://sbf.today/showthread...7#post23795767

https://imagetwist.com/j5lee3yoypus/...018-WA0013.jpg
Above picture is 95%

The good.
GND feel. Very simple and good feel.
Good complexion.
No tattoo.
Relatively Fair.
Palm size face
Long model leg
Nice perky ass.

If you looking for Au-natural and non-commercial feel.
Non-hardcore. Girl next door.
Her boobs are on the smaller size. It suit her slim body.

Look 9
Body 9 (leg and perky ass person)
GFE 9
RTF yes

She is still relatively under-utilized. Full of energy.
Wow… so no tattoos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1