The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Hi. Has anyone tried Kloyee? Any comments? Please PM me if not convenient to reply. Thanks!
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
donyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lily from SNS

Look
She was young and beautiful. Long hair with sweet and classy vibe. Looks close on the pic. Sexy, foxyand seductive.

Figure
Slim and voluptuous with a curvy figure. Fair type smooth skin. Her meaty perky ass seduce me the most.

Boob
It was a handful for me and big enough when she show off her cleavage. Sensitive and easily arouse nipple. I grope, kiss & lick her nipple to make her crazy.

Frenching
She responds enthusiastically when you french her. It was so sexy and wild expression. We had a good time frenching each other.

Blow Job
BBBJ was slow and sensual. She knows all the sensitive spot of a man and will attack the moment you respond to her action. Super hardworking giving me a deepthroat that i cant forget till now.

Pussy
Super tight and clean shaven moist pussy with no smell. Judging from her reaction while eating her, it seem like she was enjoying.

FJ
She can fuck non stop with loud stereo moaning and she loves to ride on top once she gonna cum. She will grab my chest and ride harder and faster. Good co ordination and she will clamp her pussy muscle when she climax.

GFE is max till cannot max liao. Give me the lover feel. Know how to tease, coax and pamper guy well.

Overall was a good session.She is sure Rtf material

Thank bro SNS for the arrangement.
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Gal was prolly partying and drinking hard the previous nite..

Not the ideal day/time to schedule a booking..

Regardless this kind of thing unacceptable.. Can blacklist and move on..
Oh well, no point speculating. I don't even know if the person I'm texting on Telegram is really her or an agent anyway. Just glad I had a silver lining in Jolin in the end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1