The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANGEL❤22yo 38DD NATURAL BIG BOOB SYT FIRST TIME SG SPECIAL SVC ANAL

Old 24-10-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANGEL❤22yo 38DD NATURAL BIG BOOB SYT FIRST TIME SG SPECIAL SVC ANAL

Old 25-10-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 25-10-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 18
suaysahoon is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuaysahoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel from SUTlover

Her look was very pretty, young with long hair
Her boobs was big and natural, slight saggy
Nipple was sensitive and nice to suck and lick.
Petite size and light weight, nice curvy body.
Smooth fair skin with no tattoo
Perky juicy smooth small bum.
She french well and fluently.
Her tongue really makes me never forget about her.
she can really lick the whole shaft
BBBJ was deep, sexy and with good suction.
Pussy was clean shaven, damn tight and wet
Did a couple of positions - missionary, doggy and cowgirl.
She is hot, horny, wild and responsive.
The moaning getting louder and louder when i penetrate her deeper and harder.
I surrender in 20mins
GFE was high and she is really an RTF material.
Super high and strong KC
I really feel like fucking a high school girl
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
BARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel from SYTlover88

Looks:
Accurate as picture. Long hair and beautiful with the girl next door look and has that cuteness about her.

Body:
Petite with Llan and fit with the sporty vibes, fair skin complexion with nice sexy curve and a hot seductive ass.

Boobs:
Natural Cs cup, soft with sensitive cute nipples good for tuning. I had a good time sucking and licking it.

Frenching:
We both then exchanged tongue plasantries. We were both busy frenching and caressing each other.

Pussy:
Pussy was tight and and loves to be lick shaved n clean, painted her long time, she shiver and cannot resist cumming

BBBJ:
good enough suction and slurping effect. Good speed control. slow, sensual and tasty and go in deep and can endure deep sucking

FJ:
We tried out a few position, and she was responsive, submissive and flexible. Carry her and fuck around the room, from deep breathing to loud moans, seem genuine to me, anyway it does feed my ego on bed.

GFE:
High and good GFE as she take care of you well without any complaints. she can play off well as my own gf, feelings was good and real.

Thanks bro SYTlover for the arrangement.
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 18
Ultimate_Joker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltimate_Joker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel SYLover88

She have the ah Lian gal vibe, long hair with the strong sexual appeal. Petite size with great body, curvy and sexy natural type. Boob was big and nice. Sensitive enough for me to fuck and play with. She has a naturally full lips she used to DFK me got me ready to go in an instant as she then proceeded to give me a glorious bbbj, great suction and even better view seeing such a beauty taking my entire length deep between those silky lips. Lots of DT action before I asked her to pull off those panties and swing her pussy over for some 69 play. Perfect young shaven pussy that I could paint all day long…we went at it for a good 10 minutes before she capped me and slid into a reverse cowgirl position to fully make use of that oh so sexy butt. Fucked her in many different positions. Felt the urge to pump her real hard with all these teasing, Carry her up and gave her one real hard deep pumping. I enjoyed every in and out of my cock while I hear that sound from her solid wet pussy.The momentum is there, hard and soft pumping thill I surrendered bros.

Will have to visit her again real soon. Catch her while she’s still around brothers you won’t be disappointed.
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1