The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1433 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Saw the new jav listing, since when momojiri kaname is a S1 actress?
Misleading for bros who are unaware and paying the premium for it.
You are right bro @maeda91 桃尻かなめ Momojiri Kaname has never worked for S1 before. This can be easily verified from official public data.

https://s1s1s1.com/search/list?keywo...%AA% E3%82%81

https://s1s1s1.com/search/list?keywo...81%AA%E3%82%81

For example on the S1 website - if you search her JAV stage name in Kanji or in hiragana or a combination of both. You won't find her listed. That's because she has never worked for S1. If a girl has worked for S1 before - you will find her works or profile listed even if she has retired and is no longer working there. For example if you search 安達夕莉 Adachi Yuri, you will find her works and bio of her on the official S1 website

official S1 website homepage: https://s1s1s1.com

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A1...81%AA%E3%82%81

If you search her profile online whether using her Kanji/Hiragana name - 桃尻かなめ, Momojiri Kaname you will be able to see that she has worked for Faleno from 2020 to 2023 and also Fitch in 2023 as mentioned by bro @dytakeshi . Her wikipedia profile is the most comprehensive so I'll just leave it here.

But also objectively speaking, even though S1 No.1 Style is the top AV production agency in Japan, Faleno is also a major AV production agency in Japan as bro @Trafalgar has also mentioned. So it really bewilders me why is there a need to lie and use false marketing when the truthful ad copy - "Faleno star" is not only good enough, it improves credibility through honesty.

Unfortunately some OKTs in SG don't really know anything about the entertainment industry in Japan, didn't bother to make the effort to learn and just caught on other stables marketing taglines and just copy - disregarding whether or not it is true for their own girl being marketed. We are in a very strange situation in SG where many customers are not only deeply knowledgeable about the AV industry in Japan as evidenced by the numerous bros here who spotted this obvious false advertising, bros are also extremely tech savvy. But yet we are treated like idiots by purveyors of false advertising who act as if we have no access to such basic publicly available information or technology tools.

The evidence is always out there on the internet, verify it for yourself.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3291 / Power: 8
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Haha that's certainly misleading to the layman. That being said, Faleno is a reputable studio with top shelf A-listers as well and has had numerous actresses hopped between the 2 labels before (most notably Moe Amatsuka, Ai Hongo and Arina Hashimoto). Might as well be upfront.
Hello Bro,

You are right but those a-listers since have moved out like Arina to Moodyz n Hongo Ai to S1, only left Moe who is going to retire soon.
Faleno girls standard have dropped over the years. Reputable agencies will only push their best gals to S1.
And momojiri was never consider A lister, purely using fake marketing to maximize earnings.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3448 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Misinformation is the name of the game these days.

As the MAGA says... fake news, fake FRs, fake photos, just have to take it in our stride.

For this rejection issue, I think VP would be faultless in his policy. For some of the oldies who remember... since VP first started in mid 2019, I would say most of his babes were QC'ed to a good level.

I remember my first VP bonk was the delectable Gucci, at the grand price of $300.

And now his babes quantity has increased and prices decreased, so that says something. I, for the record, have never rejected any of his babes.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3291 / Power: 8
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

I have supported both stables for the jav girls they brought in.
Both have brought in quality jav stars so far.
As bros here have mentiioned, information is widely availabe online.
No issue to paying a premium price for the real deal but for those bros who are nt that fsmiiar with the industry.
They are simply paying premium for the fake marketing they see.
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG2021 View Post
How to contact her?
Hi bro, in my FR have her SBF thread for the contact, please click it to be directed, thanks.
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hello Bro,

You are right but those a-listers since have moved out like Arina to Moodyz n Hongo Ai to S1, only left Moe who is going to retire soon.
Faleno girls standard have dropped over the years. Reputable agencies will only push their best gals to S1.
And momojiri was never consider A lister, purely using fake marketing to maximize earnings.
Yes bro, not forgetting Karen Kaede who returned to ideapocket. Agree with you their roster peaked 2 years ago but I'd argue Faleno is still a good production studio overall. I'd pay top dollar to bonk Mai Tsubasa, Erisa Kusunoki and Chiharu Mitsuha lol.

Just unfortunate that OKT missed the mark with the marketing on this, whether intentionally or not. That said, my experiences with his JAV girls have been great so far.
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro @tankawen for the recommendation to pay Angela a visit 🙏
A quick report back before I post my FR for Angela later this evening, Angela is pretty (though my personal view is that Jolin and Zoei are prettier, but bros will definitely not reject Angela when you see her), her skin is snow-white fair and smooth, her body is voluptuous with nice boobs that boob lovers will enjoy, her pussy has stubbles but it is deliciously wet and sweet, and her service in bed is good with lots of loud and erotic moans.

Angela is a full suite service girl other than the fact that she does not shower with you and she is abit shy. But she is a bang for buck girl and is a VP legend potential. Angela takes the A spot in my VP A-Z!

Unfortunately the poor girl shared with me that she did not sleep well last night so she may not be accepting any new bookings for today and she has to reschedule her appointments for tomorrow as she will be resting tomorrow.
So if bros are keen to visit Angela, if I could suggest do pre-book her for Wednesday when bro VP opens up her slots tomorrow. Similar to Diora, Angela will be another girl who will be hard to book if you don’t secure your slot in advance.

Cheers bros and happy bonking 🙏

Glad you weren't too disappointed with my recommendation bro. In hindsight, I probably agree that Zoe is prettier. It's just that I've read before that she doesn't offer DFK and painting and hence I've never visited her before.

And about Angela being too tired today. I guess that's what happens when some of the girls still go moonlight at KTVs after they end work. Unless she paces herself properly, she's gonna burn out before her stint ends.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
Lor Mee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLor Mee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lily from SNS

I had her for dinner on last friday evening.

I have a great time with Lily. She was shy at first hiding behind the door. First impression was sexy hot chick with a hot voluptuous body and a CFM face

We have a small chat to warm thing up then strip to birthday suit and i perform inspection on her boobs and body in the shower. She has long hair and she was fair. Her boobs was damn big and natural. We held close together and french like like love while groping her body and playing with her hot boobs.

Then dried, went back to bed. Took a short rest. My cock stand upon seeing her naked out from shower. She was automatic, sensing that it stand. She did more foreplay, kissing, rubbing her clit and then i proceeded to eat her.She was moaning and felt good. Practically wet and wetter and wettest. NO JOKE. I continue to lick and suck till she beg for me cock to suck me.

Next, i made her suck really deep. She was skillful and the blow was fast and furious type with good suction bbbj, not the lazy type. After that, cap me with her mouth then we start our love making journey.

Did her in various positions. She moan and i bang her damn hard from cowgirl to missionary and releasing my shots in doggie.

She has hardworking and friendly attitude and never showed a sour face.

Of course the GFE was high too.

Treat her well and she will be very very nice to you.
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Glad you weren't too disappointed with my recommendation bro. In hindsight, I probably agree that Zoe is prettier. It's just that I've read before that she doesn't offer DFK and painting and hence I've never visited her before.

And about Angela being too tired today. I guess that's what happens when some of the girls still go moonlight at KTVs after they end work. Unless she paces herself properly, she's gonna burn out before her stint ends.
Hi bro, I think now a lot of VP girls are offering full suit due to decreased in bookings. We just try whoever offers full suits will do.
Some of them really wanted to earn money but they cannot handle alcohols or the extreme workload. Fucking a tired overhung FL really a mood spoiler. I am glad that both Jolin and Emma never worked in KTV last time.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hi bro, I think now a lot of VP girls are offering full suit due to decreased in bookings. We just try whoever that offer full suits will do.
Some of them really wanted to earn money but they cannot handle alcohols or the extreme workload. Fucking a tired overhung FL really a mood spoiler. I am glad that both Jolin and Emma never worked in KTV last time.
Agree with you on both points bro. Just that there are too many silent lurkers leading to a lack of FRs. Without proper FRs it's hard to gauge who are the full suite providers. Hence I'm always thankful to bros who generously take the time to pen something down for the benefit of other bros

And yes, the Mongolian chick was hungover when I met her. Maybe I should really stop going for early afternoon slots especially during weekends. And Jolin doesn't need to work KTV la. I'm sure she is earning enough just based off VP and possibly the additional support of some bros
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Agree with you on both points bro. Just that there are too many silent lurkers leading to a lack of FRs. Without proper FRs it's hard to gauge who are the full suite providers. Hence I'm always thankful to bros who generously take the time to pen something down for the benefit of other bros

And yes, the Mongolian chick was hungover when I met her. Maybe I should really stop going for early afternoon slots especially during weekends. And Jolin doesn't need to work KTV la. I'm sure she is earning enough just based off VP and possibly the additional support of some bros
Actually VP bro already tried his best to ensure the qualities and service levels of the girls. There is this telegram platform Tt full of fake reviews, and no one able to control the girls coz the girls paid to advertise. Not a single negative review on expensive landmines, can you imagine that?

Early afternoon sessions are always the worst based on my experience. Not just the girls, If you are old like me, you will feel significant drop in libido in the early afternoon, not sure the reason why. Sometimes it was so bad that it affected the entire session.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 8
Abibas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAbibas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Asal SNS

Her post: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=954222

Looks
Long hair and she pose an asian look. She is a stunner, watchable and adorable, will not get bored looking at this every day.

Body
Slim, hot and tight body figure with some tattoo and also a hot sharp round as which is nice to grab. Fair smooth skin.

Boobs
Her boobs are proportionate to her frame and size, sensitive, nice to play and suck during foreplay.

French
Top-notch initation. Naughty and playful with lot of tongues exchange and she can french well like my girlfriend

Pussy
Clean shaven pussy with nice small clit. she is very very responsive and was highly sensitive as she likes to be painted softly on the clit.

BBBJ
It was long enough. In deepthroat, she will took it all the way to the back but she still kept going.
Great tongue skills with licking on the balls, good suction and her tongue movement and rotation is also solid.

Love Making
She was responsive and wild on bed with good stamina too. She has no issue with hard, deep penetration and we had multiple positions and she would let out genuine moans that got me turn on and more horny. Finish off her with carry position.

GFE
Feel comfortable and not boring with her. She really felt like lovers having a heart to heart chat and she will auto hug me too.

Thanks SNS
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of light

Girl: Angela (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Angela! I would usually not have gone for a girl like Angela based on her photos but I took the recommendation from bro @tankawen to pay her a visit and my goodness was I glad that I did! HOLY FUCK I had an amazing session with this pretty goddess with a voluptuous body, off the charts GFE and top notch service and skills in bed! Angela is the very definition of a girl with the face of an angel (the name Angela is truly befitting of her) and body of the devil, coupled with max GFE. I was not expecting Angela to be such an amazing fuck but she has exceeded all my expectations and have chased my Monday blues away. I was smiling from ear to ear as I left Angela’s side knowing that I had a truly satisfying fuck and my balls were fully drained by this out-of-this-world girl!

Angela greeted me in a black jacket that kept her voluptuous body under wraps but there was no denying that she was pretty and it is unlikely that anyone will reject a girl with the face of an angel like her. I initially could not tell if Angela was wearing shorts underneath that black jacket but I got a very pleasant surprise and shock when she walked in front of me up the stairs and I was treated to the amazing view of her butt in all it’s glory as it seemed like she was not wearing shorts underneath but only a pair of lacey thongs! I could not help it but let my upskirt fetish take over as I took a closer look while walking behind her and managed to catch a glimpse of her pussy peering through the very thin piece of cloth that was covering her love hole! Thankfully I held on to the staircase railing if not I would have for sure tripped and fell on the stairs at the sight of Angela’s pussy that was just inches away from me and screaming at me to lick it.

The sight of Angela’s pussy coming up the stairs made me rock hard by the time I reached her room and I made sure Angela caught sight of my hard dick as it bounced to attention while I took off my boxers. Angela kept her gaze at my dick as though she was already hungry for it as she passed me a towel and invited me to shower. I took a quick shower by myself as I could not wait to impale my dick into this angel’s pussy and quickly dried myself before lying on Angel’s bed. I knew I was in for an amazing fuck and an incredible release the moment Angela unzipped her jacket and revealed to me her voluptuous body that was packaged nicely in a revealing black lace lingerie! What caught me by surprise even more was her boobs and that cleavage of hers! Angela is listed as a C cup but she could easily be a C+ cup with those nicely augmented boobs of hers! As a boob lover, this further piqued my interest in Angela and made me want to fuck her even more!

Angela started the main action by doing a slow and sensual stripshow in front of me by slowly peeling off her black lace lingerie to reveal her supple boobs with pinkish-brown nipples and nicely trimmed pussy that was made for licking and fucking. When there was no longer a piece of clothing on her and her body was revealed to me in its full glorious nudity, Angela slowly made her way to me like a sex kitten that was shy but yet hungry for a good fuck and moved her lips close to mine. What a moment it was for me to kiss the lips and suck on the tongue of such a pretty chick like Angela! Angela and I DFK-ed like long lost lovers for a few minutes while I took the opportunity to knead those amazing boobs of hers and rubbed her nipples till they became rock hard. Like her body, Angela’s lips are also voluptuous and amazing to kiss so much so that my dick got even harder with each of our kisses and it was now smacking itself hard on Angela’s pussy lips and making her wet.

After having her fill of passionate DFK with me, Angela started to open up more and I could see her lust for me growing in her eyes as she locked her gaze with me and slowly made her way towards my nipples to sensually lick and suck on them, as she used her tummy to press down on my rock hard dick as though to keep it in place for it’s next destination, Angela’s hands followed by her mouth. As Angela licked my nipples and gave them a good catbath, she slowly started to reach down for my hard dick which was spewing pre-cum by now. Feeling the wetness of my pre-cum on her fingers, Angela slowly and sensually spread my pre-cum all over my dick head as though to prepare it for her warm and wet mouth. Angela started tugging at my dick and used her fingers to sensually grip it while telling me ‘真的很大了’ as she lowered her lips from my nipples to my dick and started to slowly engulf my dick into her mouth. Angela’s BBBJ is slow and sensual with the occasional fast thrusts as she tried to DT me but her mouth is rather small and she could not devour the entirety of my dick before my dickhead slammed against the back of her throat. Angela is a trooper and did not stop trying to DT me as her BBBJ got wetter and more intense. Unfortunately she did not manage to DT me in the end, which was made harder for her due to my dick getting harder and thicker each time her lips softly massaged my dick from its head to base.

I decided it was time to reward Angela for her DT efforts and signalled for her to sit on my lips so that I could taste her in 69. Not only does Angela have the face of an angel but her pussy juice was amazingly sweet and tasted like honey! I started painting Angela with slow and sensual licks and increased my pace as she started to suck my dick with stronger suctions with every second that she got hornier. I continued to rub Angela’s nipples as I tasted her sweet pussy and could feel her nipples getting harder with each of my licks. I then decided to turn things up a notch and started to tongue fuck her as my tongue reached as deep as it could inside Angela’s pussy while my fingers started to rapidly flick at both her nipples. This turned Angela on even more as she started to moan loudly and sucked me off even harder as I felt her pussy juice trickle down my tongue. Within a few minutes of our intense and erotic action, Angela twitched ever so slightly and quickly got up from our 69 action to tell me ‘我快要高潮了’ before she slowly lowered her wet pussy onto my dick to ride me in CG.

Angela slowly and sensually grinded me in CG as I felt my dick head hitting every corner of her tight pussy walls and she sent me into waves of ecstasy as she controlled her pussy walls to clamp onto my dick harder and harder with each passing second. It was such an amazing sensation to feel Angela’s tight pussy while enjoying the erotic view of her flawless body and her pretty face filled with erotic pleasure from being impaled by my rock hard dick. I could have definitely blasted a huge load for Angela at the sight of this angel riding me in CG, but I wanted to enjoy her more by ploughing her tight pussy in missionary. And so I propped myself up to continue DFK-ing Angela as I bounced us off the bed so that my dick head impaled itself deep into her pussy and I proceeded to suck on her hard nipples before slowly lowering her down so that I could take control of her in missionary.

I could not get enough of Angela’s pretty face and soft lips and so we DFK-ed hard and passionately as I slid the entire length of my dick in and out of her warm, moist and tight pussy, increasing the pace of my thrusts until the entire room was filled with the sound of our skin smacking against each other. I wanted to max out my pace and power and so I wrapped both my arms around Angela and she wrapped her legs around my butt and I started ramming Angela as hard as I could until she let out loud moans and started saying the only three English words I heard from her throughout our time together, ‘fuck me baby’. Angela’s moans and screams of pleasure were music to my ears as she started saying ‘fuck me’ with her lips just next to my ears.

It would have been a waste to not see my dick burying itself in Angela’s pussy and to see this angel’s face in erotic pleasure, so I lifted myself up from my hug with Angela and used both my arms to spread and hold her legs apart to give me an amazing and clear view of my dick being fully wrapped by Angela’s love hole and her face grinning in lustful pleasure with each hard thrust that I was giving her. I made sure to fully retract my dick till its tip was at the entrance of Angela’s pussy, and then slid the entirely of it down into her love hole to make sure each thrust had hit the back of Angela’s pussy wall. This motion had made Angela crazy horny and by now she was moaning loudly while rubbing her pussy as my dick entered her fast and furious without stopping. Angela’s pussy control is superb and I could feel her warm pussy walls clamping onto my dick each time I went deep into her. Sensing that my load was near the point of release, I quickly DFK-ed Angela and pumped her as hard and as fast as I could, and eventually shot a long stream of thick hot cum for her.

Angela and I both immediately collapsed onto each other after my release which felt out of this world and I asked her if she was ok. Angela kissed me on the cheeks and told me’ 你很厉害,我高潮了’ before she proceeded to give me a tight hug and did the same for my dick as I felt her pussy walls clamp hard on it as though to squeeze every last drop of cum out of me. We spent the rest of our time together cuddling where we talked about sweet nothings and everything under the sun. As I left Angela’s side, she gave me another peck on the lips and edged me on to visit her again when her energy level is at 100%. If the amazing session that I had with her today was not 100%, I can’t imagine how pleasurable a RTF with Angela will be with her at 100% energy.

All in all, Angela is definitely a bang for buck girl and she certainly has the potential to be a VP legend one day! Special thanks and kudos to bro VP for bringing the angel Angela and all the recent new viet gems to our shores. At this rate I will certainly be bonking a VP girl every single day! What a fucking time to be alive and thank god for bro VP for bringing us such amazing babes!

VP A-Z: Angela, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Sona, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Angela (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium
Wow bro, you have outdone yourself yet again with another legendary FR that makes me want to do Angela so hard.

Sadly my appointment with her for tomorrow got cancelled so I will need to take out my pent up lust on the unfortunate replacement lady.

Regarding Angela's looks, you mentioned earlier that you think Zoei is still prettier - is it by a wide margin? Also, how do her breasts feel? Thanks in advance.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Remi and Samantha (VP)

Following bro Kingsmen and Trafalgar’s footstep, I engaged a tarma session with Remi and Samantha as well. Was contemplating if I should write a FR since our legend bros well covered their experiences already. I will try not to repeat what they said and anyway I am not as articulated. The session pretty much went as per their FRs.

It is true that Remi and Samantha work quite well with one another. I was harassed from shower to bed, like a slab of meat getting devoured by them. Throughout the session, I was attacked on 2 fronts. Though, personally, i didnt like to get tongue inside my ears cause i find it a hassle to wash off the saliva, but it felt good nonetheless. The rest is history but interesting point to share, i requested them to spread their legs wide open and lie side by side so i can fuck one and switch to another (just me trying to mimic some porn scenes IRL) Got a massage from Samantha after the deed.

As some bros may be more concern on their looks, Remi is small frame, shorter with harder manmade boobs but she looks more similar to her photos. Samantha has some blemishes on her face but facial features are pretty. Tbh the room was quite dark so cannot really see her blemishes lol. Her boobs are softer and bigger also.

Overall quite an unique experience for me, bros can pm me for more info. I would say economics wise, going for back to back session for 2shots probably makes more sense but then you miss out on the tarma experience, chance to fuck like pornstars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1