The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

A tale of two Bei Bei's

Recently tried out two Bei Bei's that I been meaning to try for a while, here are my FRs on them.

1) Bei Bei 2041

Looks: 6
Plain Jane syt

Body: 6
very small sized, probably one of the smallest PRC around? About 1.5m I think...

Boobs: 6
cute A-cups

Service: 3
non-existent service, worse than cong cong 2038. no catbath on the back, just a short boobs massage. no AR or frenching. BJ with cap and she has trouble doing it, as in my cock too big for her mouth, so she have to stop every minute to take a breath or something, like she giving my cock CPR

FJ: 6.5
damn tight this girl, she had trouble taking my dick, kept saying it's pain. some positions can't do, she say it hurts cos my dick too big, so I farked her hard till she nearly cry in missionary

Overall: 4.5
Not recommended unless you like farking small tight girls with zero service

2) Bei Bei WH1612

Looks: 7
cute shy chubby syt. She asked me why I picked her and if I picked the wrong person. I told her I'm very sure as I had been bio-ing her for very long. I like her humility, reminds me of lingfei 2045... shy humble girl... which turns me on even more with such a shy humble attitude...

Body: 7
love her roundish tanned body.... nice to hug and squeeze.

Boobs: 7.5
cute B-cups which are soft like jin jin's and lulu's boobs when they slide against your cock... perfect to do YTL service

Service: 8
her good service is well known... very natural GFE connection and her YTL skills can fight with other ang pais in this house like Lu Lu and Jin Jin. BBJ, AR, soapy massage in the bathroom, and all the usual to get your cock high...

FJ: 7.5
she said one look at me, she knows she's in for a very good time... we farked in many positions till her legs weak. she said she had trouble walking after the session... too shiok. love the way she rides me in a few different positions...

Overall: 7.5
Tried Lu Lu and Jin Jin already at WH1612? well, this Bei Bei should be next on your list... fantastic friendly, cute, curvy and good service babe.... will definitely RTF, maybe shuangfei with her and Jin Jin who is her good friend
Old 06-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
icemansgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brs do you think is it useful to all when writing FRs as the same time tell us how much the girl okt charge .tks
Old 06-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xiaobaodi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jiao Jiao 1649

RTF Jiao Jiao few days back, Great FJ plus great massage, big bang for money, i cannot find such value added service in GL so far. Jiao Jiao will be leaving end of this month. Her 2 years contract is going to end soon.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

FR on tong tong 1651

Went to one of my regular houses with the intention to find some fair cute pretty syts... Like teenager type...Told okt what I wanted, thought he'd know what to do, but he make me pissed by recommending some really cannot make it gals. Disappointed as he managed to call such pretty girls for other customer before, donno why he wanna recommend below par stocks to me.

So pissed, I braved the afternoon heat and walked to 1651 to check out the talent.

Boy I was glad I did. When I arrived there, only one cute girl was left. Ask okt who is that, he says tong tong. Remember that bros here mentioned her before and also, I find her very cute at first sight, like one of my secondary school crushes, so MAI TU LIAO, told him I wanted to take tong tong before someone else took her and I end up having to walk around again.

Went into the room, stripped... And she tie up her hair to bathe me...

Face: 8
she's very cute ... Like qiqi 2041 and xingyu 2038 type of cuteness, definitely my type.

Body: 7.5
her creamy smooth and fair schoolgirl body is shiokalicious with meat in the right places. Only thing is tattoo above her pussy on her belly which spoils it, and her back is a little hairy.. Hehe..

Boobs: 7

Nice soft b-cups that are a handful...

Service: 7
Lots of gfe and usual sop of bbj in shower, AR plus catbath plus bbj on bed... Not electrifying but just watching that sweet face sucking my cock and licking my arse... I can fly up to heaven.

FJ: 8
She was damn wet and we Frenched like lovers during the farking. She damn enjoyed riding me, kept saying my dick is damn hard n shiok to ride, rode me in 3 different positions till her juices flowed... Change to missionary and she start to shout "ni Hao Meng, hao li hai, ni zhen hui niu ah bao bei... Ah ah ah..!" her eyes rolled back and I made her climax in missionary. Change position and doggied her till we both came. After it was over, we collapsed breathlessly into each others arms and just stared into each others eyes in total bliss...

Overall: 8

Will confirm RTF her. Another fair syt cutie like qiqi and xingyu to add to my collection.

Another note is 1651 rooms are quite nice and okt is good. Some new gems here apparently but none caught my eye so far apart from tong tong.

If anyone else has girls like tong tong 1651, qiqi 2041 and xingyu 2038 his type of cutie, pls recommend me hor... Arigato!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Baby(2831A)

Baby(2831A)...mid 20s?? mm fm Sichuan...chio sexy foxy alluring looker wif nu ren wei appeal...has small slit eyes, kinda looks abit korean to me, normally dont like fakelashes on the mm but on her looked quite nice...gd ht 165cm+, sexy long legs, quite slim bod on the curvy sexy side...C Cup boobs wif brownish reddish tits, abit droopy but still looked gd n felt n tasted gd as well!...ass quite juicy n bouncy but a bit flat...pussy trimmed n looked gd wif no smell...

Overall sex svc level is v gd n gfe is excellent wif high passionate intensity n strong kc vibes.!..Door closed n Baby sashayed up to me, put her arms ard me neck n looked at me wif a mischievous glint in her eyes...phoar!, pulled her close to raba raba, gd bod feel even wif clothes on, tentative playful kiss on the lips followed by frenching followed by hot passionate frenching ala jap av style wif her eyes open!...damn shiok, made lagi shiok when i lifted up her dress to squeeze her creamy ass cheeks which revealed a sexy print panty accentuated by side mirror effect...woof!...peeled each others clothes off wif more fondling n petting along the way...then she took me hand leading me to the shower...at the back of my mind i kept in view her sexy print lingerie(more on this ltr below, ho ho ho!)...

Shower action: full pkge svc...soapy raba, leg moving ard me groin, vgd bod n pussy feel, me sometimes alternating between frenching, grazing her neck n suck n squeezing her boobs/tits, me throbbing cock rubbing on her ass crack n on her tummy...bbbj vgd mix of lick n suck then deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action: just went wif the natural passionate flow as i felt so relaxed n comfortable wif this Baby...lay on me bk n took her into me arms, bodies grinding while we frenched passionately, caressing her cheeks n hair...then moved her down to bbbj me, lick, suck n deepthroat, slurpy n wet, together wif v nice balls licking n sucking...then raised me legs n she did ar soft slow wet licks of me ah which gave me a tingling shiok feeling...lagi more shiok when she simultaneously stroked me cockhead wif her fingers wet wif her saliva!....following which i stood up on the bed n got her to kneel n bbbj agn, side mirror effect shiok, made lagi shiok when i slapped me cock on her cheeks wif her looking up at me, n then i shoved me throbbing cock back into her lovely mouth for more deepthroat!...

My turn to takeover...pushed her down onto the bed n attacked those soft creamy C cup boobs...fondled, squeezed, licked n sucked like a baby(pardon the pun, lol!)...then headed south to her inviting pussy to do me tonguefu...in this regard she squirmed alot n cld sense she was abit uncomfortable on this score so this part ended quite fast...went bk up to push me cock in her mouth for more bbbj while i gently played wif her clitty cld feel her wetness n her nice moans in between her sucking!...

FJ hot sweaty vigorous n damn shiok wif nice moans, facial features n getting flushed...frenching was natural hot n v passionate...Baby is accommodative wif gd stamina...went thru many of my fav positions...best enjoyed: initial fuck where i got Baby to put bk her sexy lingerie, layed her on the bed, frenched, pulled her panty sideways n screwed, pulling one of her bra cups aside to play wif her boob n tit...doggie standing wif her in killer heels, one of her hands reaching bk to grip my hand on her ass, her bk arched while pounding, me turning her head ard to french n also enjoying the mirror effects...mix of asian cowgal n cowgal wif her pumping n grinding, boobs swaying abt machiam jap av big boobs flick!, both of us holding n gripping each others hands looking at each other n moaning till i shot me load....wor, phew!!...

Overall had a damn bloody shiok natural passionate session wif this Baby...found her to be sensuous, fun, nottie, clever, passionate n playable...think gd chemistry between us...prolly one of my best newbie bonks of the yr...many tks to Bonerdoner for the recommendation...!
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation

Last edited by omnia; 12-12-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 13-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Erratic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs L2047 New WL Jia Ling

Went to L2047 Yesterday.

Total 6 New WL, One Not Working,Get To View 5 New WL.

View them and can say current new batch not as pretty as before.In the end selected Jia Ling.

WL Name - Jia Ling
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.60m (Est)
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Used to work in Massage Saloon At Hei Long Jiang
Working IN GL For 2 Months

Look: 6.6 / 10
She has typical oriental looks, Long Dye Hair.

Bod - 6.5/10
A Bit Pump, Slight Tummy, Tattoos Below Belly Hole.Still Consider Ok.

Tits - 6.9/10
Very Small, A Cup, Not For Boob Lover.

Pre-shower Routine - 7.5/10
She did not immediately undress, instead proceed to hub and chat, Slowly undress.We Kiss each other boby while undress.

Shower - 7.2/10
She gave me a soapy and stimulating rub all over, Action start from my back to Front, use her boob rub my boby.Gave me a deep throated BBBJ

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Cat Bath Start from Leg all the way to neck.Back facing her.stimulating indeed!

AR - 7/10
AR For quite a long time, Slow and Nice.

BBBJ - 7.3/10
Next Request me in Doggie Position, she proceed to crawl below my cock and start BBBJ.Next AR Also for a long time.Continue when change position me to the front.Very Good Effort on her part.

Painting-7.5/10
She put on the cap and i proceed to serve her.LOL, lick her tits,she enjoy.
Proceed to paint her and wow lot of juice and no smell.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was tight down south adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary ... Her pussy was good looking ... While pumping her in missionary she got high and i proceed to French Kiss With Her before I climaxed.

Attitube: 8.0 /10

Very friendly, chatty and accomodating lady,She give me a massage before going to bath without me requesting.Good Attitube Indeed.

She might not be very pretty but she make it up with her attitude and service.

RTF: Sure Why Not.
Old 13-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemansgp View Post
brs do you think is it useful to all when writing FRs as the same time tell us how much the girl okt charge .tks
Senior Bro icemansgp.try to read through Bro max priest posted,Frs,recommed.
l like the ways he posts in geylang Frs and everything is True.

Nicefriend..

Nicefriend..
Old 14-12-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L20 H62A - Tina's Tits

TINA
HSE: L20 H62A
OKT: ?
PHONE: 6744-7642
HSE GALS [6]: Co Co, Fei Fei, Qi Qi, Tina, Wen Xuan, Yi Yi

**There are 7 gals here but I only have 6 names. Co Co is leaving soon, so guys with a thing for huge tits may consider a punt before she leaves.

Bro Comm is legit. Thanks for the intel, Tina is as you described. I have been busy with work and RTFs so I didn't have time to see her until today. As we agreed, if I liked it, I would poke it then write about it.

GL GIRL
Tina is a mid-20s babe. She has a big, pokemon-style double eyelid eyes with a demure kwaii look. Heavy make-up, especially the use of foundation. Squarish face, flat cheek bones but mid-bridge nose. Big full lips with a slight over-bite...rabbit teeth. Hair is long, dyed red/brown but she ties it up.

She is abt 166cm tall with good curves. Big and natural c-cup tits with small aerolas and a pointy nipple. The other nipple is hidden and does not come out even when aroused. Good firm butt with some meat on it. A surgical scar just over her bush, which is well-maintained but in need of a trim. She also has a small tattoo of the Chinese symbol for #3 on her left middle finger, no blemishes or other body art I noticed.

ROOM SERVICE
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Tina. A little taller than expected but still the package was cute, smiley with tits were over-flowing and a micro-miniskirt. Good first impression. As we walked to the room, her ass swaying and the butt cheeks peaking out, I could not resist squeezing. She let out a playful giggle as we continued to our love nest. In the room she is very friendly and chatty....shes obviously has done this before. We quickly stripped and headed to the shower. The shower was a non event, just a soap and wash.

On the bed she asked me to turn onto my stomach where she proceeded to give me a very good back massage. She has some skill in this department and she rubbed and pressed my entire backside from top to bottom. She even used her knees to move up and down my spine. Once the HC stuff was done, she started to catbath my back. Good technique, sucking and licking all up and down. No AR was offered. When she had completed this she then asked me to turn over to service my front. Mainly it was to attack the nipples with her hands doing auto-roam.

Her BBBJ is good. She moved down between my legs and shot me a notti look. Then started to lick my cock like it was chocolate ice cream. The CFM looks she was giving me while I was getting sucked off was sending blood down to my little friend which was no longer very little. She would suck the top and use her tongue to swirl around the tip but no deep throat. We did a 69 and she seemed to enjoy herself as her juice streamed down my cheek to my neck. Once I had enough of her BBBJ, I asked her to lay back so I could give her some full-on Doomalingus....

She really likes cunnilingus. Her juices were flowing with each flick of the tongue. She would grab my hand and move it towards her breast where I was fondling and squeezing her mountains of joy. When she could no longer tahan she put a CD on me and we started to fuck. Wet and warm little mei-mei. Her beautiful curves were on full display as I gripped her body like she was as plastic fuck doll. Firm and womanly body. I did her doggie-style then spoon. With each thrust into her the tension in my cock would build. I would soon drop a major load into her as I could not tahan.

RECOMMENDATION
Thanks to Bro Comm for uncovering this one. Tina looks like a Jap anime-style cutie with a good firm, curvy body and all natural C-cups. Shes friendly and professional but a reluctant kisser. Still I liked her and am considering a RTF as I write this. Worth a shot.
Old 14-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Re: L20 H62A - Tina's Tits

Hi Bro BonerDoner,

First of all, thanks for the FRs you've been contributing. Am sure this takes quite a bit of effort to produce and paste in all the various threads here so we don't miss it.

And before I go any further, let me just say that I am NOT questioning the legitimacy of your most recent FR on Tina 2062A as I've not tried her and therefore am in no position to comment.

However, I'm a little bit curious as to why you use the term "doomalingus" in some of your FRs on Lala, alice, nana and now Tina, all written this year.

Previously, there's only one other person in the whole wide world that uses the term "Doomalingus", and that's bro Doomas.

You can google or search for this term in SBF and on the web, and you'll find no one uses the term "Doomalingus" and doomas was the first to coin this term and started using it some years ago.

I'm just assuming that bro doomas coined this term by combining his name "Doomas" with the word "cunnilingus" to form a new term "Doomalingus", possibly some technique he uses to stimulate a girl's genitalia orally, but I'm just assuming as I've never seen it in action or had its origin explained in greater detail by its "inventor", bro doomas.

And other than Doomas, no one else uses this term apart from you.

Hence, I do wonder if you have some relation to Doomas. Are you Doomas' friend or even Doomas in disguise?

Most puzzling that you use the term "doomalingus" which was coined and used first by Doomas, and no one ever uses it apart from him.

there's no such word and I don't know what it even means really. So, maybe you can explain what it is and why you chose to adopt its use, when only Doomas uses it and no one else in the whole world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
TINA
HSE: L20 H62A
OKT: ?
PHONE: 6744-7642
HSE GALS [6]: Co Co, Fei Fei, Qi Qi, Tina, Wen Xuan, Yi Yi

**There are 7 gals here but I only have 6 names. Co Co is leaving soon, so guys with a thing for huge tits may consider a punt before she leaves.

Bro Comm is legit. Thanks for the intel, Tina is as you described. I have been busy with work and RTFs so I didn't have time to see her until today. As we agreed, if I liked it, I would poke it then write about it.

GL GIRL
Tina is a mid-20s babe. She has a big, pokemon-style double eyelid eyes with a demure kwaii look. Heavy make-up, especially the use of foundation. Squarish face, flat cheek bones but mid-bridge nose. Big full lips with a slight over-bite...rabbit teeth. Hair is long, dyed red/brown but she ties it up.

She is abt 166cm tall with good curves. Big and natural c-cup tits with small aerolas and a pointy nipple. The other nipple is hidden and does not come out even when aroused. Good firm butt with some meat on it. A surgical scar just over her bush, which is well-maintained but in need of a trim. She also has a small tattoo of the Chinese symbol for #3 on her left middle finger, no blemishes or other body art I noticed.

ROOM SERVICE
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Tina. A little taller than expected but still the package was cute, smiley with tits were over-flowing and a micro-miniskirt. Good first impression. As we walked to the room, her ass swaying and the butt cheeks peaking out, I could not resist squeezing. She let out a playful giggle as we continued to our love nest. In the room she is very friendly and chatty....shes obviously has done this before. We quickly stripped and headed to the shower. The shower was a non event, just a soap and wash.

On the bed she asked me to turn onto my stomach where she proceeded to give me a very good back massage. She has some skill in this department and she rubbed and pressed my entire backside from top to bottom. She even used her knees to move up and down my spine. Once the HC stuff was done, she started to catbath my back. Good technique, sucking and licking all up and down. No AR was offered. When she had completed this she then asked me to turn over to service my front. Mainly it was to attack the nipples with her hands doing auto-roam.

Her BBBJ is good. She moved down between my legs and shot me a notti look. Then started to lick my cock like it was chocolate ice cream. The CFM looks she was giving me while I was getting sucked off was sending blood down to my little friend which was no longer very little. She would suck the top and use her tongue to swirl around the tip but no deep throat. We did a 69 and she seemed to enjoy herself as her juice streamed down my cheek to my neck. Once I had enough of her BBBJ, I asked her to lay back so I could give her some full-on Doomalingus....

She really likes cunnilingus. Her juices were flowing with each flick of the tongue. She would grab my hand and move it towards her breast where I was fondling and squeezing her mountains of joy. When she could no longer tahan she put a CD on me and we started to fuck. Wet and warm little mei-mei. Her beautiful curves were on full display as I gripped her body like she was as plastic fuck doll. Firm and womanly body. I did her doggie-style then spoon. With each thrust into her the tension in my cock would build. I would soon drop a major load into her as I could not tahan.

RECOMMENDATION
Thanks to Bro Comm for uncovering this one. Tina looks like a Jap anime-style cutie with a good firm, curvy body and all natural C-cups. Shes friendly and professional but a reluctant kisser. Still I liked her and am considering a RTF as I write this. Worth a shot.
Old 15-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L28 H31A - Xiao Xi

XIAO XI
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS [13]: Alice, Baby, Barbi, Cai Shan, Lily, Lisa, Mei Bao, Mi Qi, Ruby, Si Ling, Xiao Qian, Xiao Rou, Xiao Xi

GL GIRL
Xiao Xi is a tall, lanky babe. She has long bushy curly hair which is dyed red-brown and has extensions down her back. I often mistake her for her housemate Ruby. Face is very pretty with good delicate features, unfortunately her hairstyle does not accentuate this, it just covers everything up. Big full lips, high cheekbones, pretty eyes which sparkle when she smiles.

Shes about 168-170cm tall without heels. Long lean limbs, flat butt with small b-cups. Tasty little tits with small dollar coin areolas and perky little nipples. She has a long leaf tattoo above her bush. No other body art was noticed. A small cigarette burn on her left wrist.

ROOM SERVICE
In the room Xiao Xi is friendly and talkative. We had a brief chat then stripped and off for some wet fun. In the shower she is fairly active. She will soap you up and do a lathered up soapy tit to back massage then a back to back massage. Kind of like we were dancing in the rain. She will also rub your asshole and stick her finger in to ensure its clean. Then She will rinse you off, then finally a hot water BBBJ. Nice job on this. Afterwards, I was off to the bed to await the next step of her service.

She requested I turn onto my stomach so she could give me a back massage. Nothing overly memorable abt this then she started her catbath. This was good as she licked and sucked my entire backside. Thoroughly tongued. She tried to do an AR but I declined.

When I turned over she attacked my nipples with a combo of her teeth, tongue and lips. Her hands massaged my cock. She started to moan. I started to massage her clit and she was already wet. WTF?!?!? She playfully pushed my hand away. Her BBBJ is pretty good, active tongue, good suction and some deep throat. IT did the trick as I got hard. Once my cock was pointing north she grabbed a CD and capped me. I was going to give her Dooma..., Ahem, cunnilingus but she wanted to ride me so I just let her do cowgirl.

It was a wet ride but soon I turned her over and drove her in missionary. We frenched and fucked until I shot my load.

RECOMMENDATION
Xiao Xi is tall with lean legs. Body needs a little toning but the service is OK. She is attractive but her hairstyle is not flattering and hides her pretty face. GFE is so-so but I think it would improve with RTFs. Worth a shot.
Old 15-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Re: L28 H31A - Xiao Xi

Another colourful FR by bro dooma.. Ahem, I mean BonerDoner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
XIAO XI
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS [13]: Alice, Baby, Barbi, Cai Shan, Lily, Lisa, Mei Bao, Mi Qi, Ruby, Si Ling, Xiao Qian, Xiao Rou, Xiao Xi

GL GIRL
Xiao Xi is a tall, lanky babe. She has long bushy curly hair which is dyed red-brown and has extensions down her back. I often mistake her for her housemate Ruby. Face is very pretty with good delicate features, unfortunately her hairstyle does not accentuate this, it just covers everything up. Big full lips, high cheekbones, pretty eyes which sparkle when she smiles.

Shes about 168-170cm tall without heels. Long lean limbs, flat butt with small b-cups. Tasty little tits with small dollar coin areolas and perky little nipples. She has a long leaf tattoo above her bush. No other body art was noticed. A small cigarette burn on her left wrist.

ROOM SERVICE
In the room Xiao Xi is friendly and talkative. We had a brief chat then stripped and off for some wet fun. In the shower she is fairly active. She will soap you up and do a lathered up soapy tit to back massage then a back to back massage. Kind of like we were dancing in the rain. She will also rub your asshole and stick her finger in to ensure its clean. Then She will rinse you off, then finally a hot water BBBJ. Nice job on this. Afterwards, I was off to the bed to await the next step of her service.

She requested I turn onto my stomach so she could give me a back massage. Nothing overly memorable abt this then she started her catbath. This was good as she licked and sucked my entire backside. Thoroughly tongued. She tried to do an AR but I declined.

When I turned over she attacked my nipples with a combo of her teeth, tongue and lips. Her hands massaged my cock. She started to moan. I started to massage her clit and she was already wet. WTF?!?!? She playfully pushed my hand away. Her BBBJ is pretty good, active tongue, good suction and some deep throat. IT did the trick as I got hard. Once my cock was pointing north she grabbed a CD and capped me. I was going to give her Dooma..., Ahem, cunnilingus but she wanted to ride me so I just let her do cowgirl.

It was a wet ride but soon I turned her over and drove her in missionary. We frenched and fucked until I shot my load.

RECOMMENDATION
Xiao Xi is tall with lean legs. Body needs a little toning but the service is OK. She is attractive but her hairstyle is not flattering and hides her pretty face. GFE is so-so but I think it would improve with RTFs. Worth a shot.
Old 16-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Er ... Excuse me, are you a Movie Star?

WL Name - Xiao Bai
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23-24 years (my guess)
Height - 1.63m (on barefoot)
Home Base - 1606A (This house occasionally produces interesting SYT WLs like the retired Na Na, Xue Er, etc. and now Xiao Bai)
Misc Info - Has been in GL arena since 4 months or so

Looks - 8.4/10

She has very captivating sharp facial features - Big double eyelid eyes, long natural eyelashes, sharp & high bridge nose and alluring lips. Almost flawless procelain fair facial complexion. She has long straight tress. When I first saw her, she came across as a dainty, sweet and demure lass ... In a nutshell, she has the looks of a movie star or model ... She is gorgeous by GL standard and very alluring indeed! Definitely one of the handful better looking ones in GL now ...

Bod - 7.6/10

Albeit she may not have the flawless body shape like a top model, her super smooth & fair body skin makes up for it. She is neither slim nor plump ... I would say just nice for her height/frame but her hip area is a tad wide wrt her overall body frame. In fact, she looks fine to me in general. No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - 7.7/10

Although not huge by GL standard, she has very palatable looking & well shaped natural B cupper frontal assets and beautiful pink nipples in pencil-eraser size.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

We have had an erotic romp on the bed immediately after the door closed behind us ... It was like having a sexual rednevous in a Love hotel with my lover. I would say it was certainly a good prelude to the main course ... My downsouth heirloom rised to the occasion very quickly as we caressed and french each other in a very gently and stimulatingly fashion ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

She gave me some light cat-bath in the shower. She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... alternately, she licked my penis shaft, testical and perineum very thoroughly & stimulatingly ... We kissed gently and briefly too ... She subequently gave me a thorough wash. She is a very hygiene conscious woman.

Fore-Play - 7.3/10

She first started by giving me a breast stimulation on my back ... and then sucked and licked my back as well ... She did the same routine on my front ... I enjoyed it thoroughly when she mounted on top of me like a Koala bear to perform cat-bath while I was lying on my back ... I then squeezed her beautiful and curvy butts whilst she licked and sucked my neck, ears, pecs and stomach ... We kissed each other wherever the opportunitues presented itself ...

AR - 7.5/10

I was suprised that she performed this department pretty well ... But no hand action was involved. She was very good in rolling her tongue against my ass-crack ... Her moist and the warmness of her tongue coupled with the rolling/flickering actions made it very stimulating indeed! She performed this while I was on my fours. She also licked & sucked my testicals & perineum alternately. Woaff! Shiokalicious! How I wish she would go on and on ...

French Kiss - 7.8/10

We only started to french deeply and passionately when I bonked her in missionary. Initially, we frenched very lightly and mostly kissing of the lips like you watch those romantic scenes in a movie.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a stimulating and wet deep-throated BBBJ ... No hand action was invloved but she would sometime gently press her fingers against my testicals and base of my penis. She also sucked and licked my penis shaft, perineum and testicals intensely ... I enjoyed it thoroughle wherever such a pretty lass performed BBBJ on me ... Double shiokalicious!

FJ - 7.8/10

At first she gave me a cowgal ride and I would set up to squeeze her tits and stimultaneously sucked and licked her priceless pinkiest nipples ... We then switched to doggie bonking (on bended knees) and rammed into her love-hole real fast and furious ... The sight of her curvy and smooth bums was to much for me to sustain any longer ... I therefore quickly switched to frontal bonk where I positioned her near the edge of the mattress while I held her legs. It was a very erotic sight to behold as I can see my bulked dick thrusted into her beautiful pinkiest cunt ... I ultimately reached a point of no return in missionary fashion. I used my dick head to stimulate her clit alittle before I entered her ... We frenched deeply and passionately like real lover in this classic position. I can feel the contraction of her vagina muscle a fraction of a second before I ejaculated and reached the orgasm phase ... Triple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 8.5/10

She was friendly and chatty toward me. She may not be your ordinary WL whom you patronised in GL ... She has her own set of working styles and believes which are not very common compare to other WL in GL ... In general, I can click well with her ...

RTF - By now, I have already did her once + thrice RTFs! To be frank, am still counting ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-12-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Typo errors
Old 16-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Re: Er ... Excuse me, are you a Movie Star?

Glad you enjoyed this top pick first discovered by me

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - Xiao Bai
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23-24 years (my guess)
Height - 1.63m (on barefoot)
Home Base - 1606A (This house once in occasionally produces interesting SYT WLs like the retired Na Na, Xue Er, etc. and now Xiao Bai)
Misc Info - Has been in GL arena since 4 months or so

Looks - 8.4/10

She has very captivating sharp facial features - Big double eyelid eyes, long natural eyelashes, sharp & high bridge nose and alluring lips. Almost flawless procelain fair facial complexion. She has long straight tress. When I first saw her, she came across as a dainty, sweet and demure lass ... In a nutshell, she has the looks of a movie star or model ... She is gorgeous by GL standard and very alluring indeed! Definitely one of the handful better looking ones in GL now ...

Bod - 7.6/10

Albeit she may not have the flawless body shape like a top model, her super smooth & fair body skin makes up for it. She is neither slim nor plump ... I would say just nice for her height/frame but her hip area is a tad wide wrt her overall body frame. In fact, she looks fine to me in general. No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - 7.7/10

Although not huge by GL standard, she has very palatable looking & well shaped natural B cupper frontal assets and beautiful pink nipples in pencil-eraser size.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

We have had an erotic romp on the bed immediately after the door closed behind us ... It was like having a sexual rednevous in a Love hotel with my lover. I would say it was certainly a good prelude to the main course ... My downsouth heirloom rised to the occasion very quickly as we caressed and french each other in a very gently and stimulatingly fashion ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

She gave me some light cat-bath in the shower. She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... alternately, she licked my penis shaft, testical and perineum very thoroughly & stimulatingly ... We kissed gently and briefly too ... She subequently gave me a thorough wash. She is a very hygiene conscious woman.

Fore-Play - 7.3/10

She first started by giving me a breast stimulation on my back ... and then sucked and licked my back as well ... She did the same routine on my front ... I enjoyed it thoroughly when she mounted on top of me like a Koala bear to perform cat-bath while I was lying on my back ... I then squeezed her beautiful and curvy butts whilst she licked and sucked my neck, ears, pecs and stomach ... We kissed each other wherever the opportunitues presented itself ...

AR - 7.5/10

I was suprised that she performed this department pretty well ... But no hand action was involved. She was very good in rolling her tongue against my ass-crack ... Her moist and the warmness of her tongue coupled with the rolling/flickering actions made it very stimulating indeed! She performed this while I was on my fours. She also licked & sucked my testicals & perineum alternately. Woaff! Shiokalicious! How I wish she would go on and on ...

French Kiss - 7.8/10

We only started to french deeply and passionately when I bonked her in missionary. Initially, we frenched very lightly and mostly kissing of the lips like you watch those romantic scenes in a movie.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a stimulating and wet deep-throated BBBJ ... No hand action was invloved but she would sometime gently press her fingers against my testicals and base of my penis. She also sucked and licked my penis shaft, perineum and testicals intensely ... I enjoyed it thoroughle wherever such a pretty lass performed BBBJ on me ... Double shiokalicious!

FJ - 7.8/10

At first she gave me a cowgal ride and I would set up to squeeze her tits and stimultaneously sucked and licked her priceless pinkiest nipples ... We then switched to doggie bonking (on bended knees) and rammed into her love-hole real fast and furious ... The sight of her curvy and smooth bums was to much for me to sustain any longer ... I therefore quckly switched to frontal bonk when I positioned her near the edge of the mattress while I held her legs. It was a very erotic sight to behold as I can see my bulked dick thrusted into her beautiful pinkiest cunt ... I ultimately reached a point of no return in missionary fashion. I used my dick head to stimulate her clit alittle before I entered her ... We frenched deeply and passionately like real lover in this classic position. I can feel the contraction of her vagina muscle a fraction of a second before I ejaculated and reached the orgasm phase ... Triple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 8.5/10

She was friendly and chatty toward me. She may not be your ordinary WL whom you patronised in GL ... She has her own set of working styles and believes which are not very common compare to other WL in GL ... In general, I can click well with her ...

RTF - By now, I have already did her once + thrice RTFs! To be frank, am still counting ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 17-12-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Glad you enjoyed this top pick first discovered by me
u 4got to add..

to add my points if you like my posts or frs..
will rtn my 8 points..
Old 17-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post
u 4got to add..

to add my points if you like my posts or frs..
will rtn my 8 points..
Oh, hi clone. Your master let you out of your kennel for a walk? Shoo shoo, go back to your cat50 dog house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread