The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
sunshine666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not for locals

Dug up this thread and wished I had before. There are Viets, Indos, Africans. Some are lookers but mostly 6s. As previous samsters posted, they avoid locals but will go up to FTs persistently. Kind of pissed me off, so I left and went to Naughty G next door which is so much better.

The band and DJ are decent.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future
Re: Ipanema at Orchard Tower

Had my fair share of thrysts wif gals in OT many yrs back. True enough the FLs mainly target ang mohs. One time I asked a FL who finally approached me after many visits why they avoided locals. It seemed some of them had bad experience being roughed out and for her she thought I was CID. But once that barrier was broken, she became one of my best bonks fr OT.

The one aspect you can't get fr GL is that here you can sip ur drink while scanning ur targets. They r not as straightfoward either n once they do come up u can tease n flirt while agreeing on the $$. I rather enjoy this vs GL's walk-in n release. They are generally not time concious like the buzzer happy okts. Sometimes u can head back to their hotel rooms rather than opening one.

Once I had one who called me once she touched down after returning fr LOS. We will meet up at her hotel room. GFE was aplenty, she even intro me to her frens like I m her teerak. One time I couldn't cum n she agreed to raw n cum inside her. Of course this is highly not recommended but in the heat of the moment, my big head lost. Was scary even years later.

You may just find some FL who can turn back the yrs with you. Just play safe bro!
Old 19-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
G.T.O is a Helpful and Caring SamsterG.T.O is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ipanema at Orchard Tower

wow..haven't been OT to recce for donkey years..
maybe I should pop by someday...

Kindly up my points if my FR deserves it
Open to Point Exchange
Don't forget to pm me if u do the kind deed

list to up: done
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1