The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A stupid quest from a noob = =|||

Paiseh , hav a stupid question to ask , for those ladies who provide the service without a room , are we compulsory to own a car to pick em up ?? And is every hotel 81 provide the hourly rates ?? And what's the rate per hour nowadays = =||| thanks all the senior chiongster in adv .. Please dun flame me haha
Old 03-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
marconi57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A stupid quest from a noob = =|||

Perhaps you can arrange to meet them there, and H81 has free parking for their guests, but limited lots.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pplicker111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
Paiseh , hav a stupid question to ask , for those ladies who provide the service without a room , are we compulsory to own a car to pick em up ?? And is every hotel 81 provide the hourly rates ?? And what's the rate per hour nowadays = =||| thanks all the senior chiongster in adv .. Please dun flame me haha
don`t think you must have a car.u don`t need to pick them up. they have prefer hotel,just contact with them first and check with them.after that,u need to book a room and wait for them.that`s all.enjoy
Old 03-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
No compulsory to own the car..but you can take taxi to her location and bring her to the nearest budget hotel lor..

The best is ask "where her stay location " and ask her whether convenience to walk near the budget hotel..

Some budget hotel per transist hours cost S$ 40 or S$ 50 depend on location..

Nowadays, it is the better for ladies to have room..to minimise the risk for being caught in the budget hotel, need to produce IC to check ..

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 03-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 14
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Just ask the girl where she operates. Meet her at a hotel she is familiar with. Enter lobby get room. Enter room get deed done. There isn't even a need to leave the hotel together. Neither is there a need to send her home or to her next location. She can leave the room first.

Try not to pick up the PRC fl. If she is new and lost, you will end up very frustrated. Some girls are so lost they don't even know which lorong they ended up walking into. She will just tell you the name of the shop she can see. Then you got to drive around the entire Geylang to look for a particular shop!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the replies and advices from all the senior chiongster !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1