The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle man View Post
saw a quite busty chinese teen at e oakley counter inside taka.bros can go check it out.
Teen arh... okie, will go beo and check out the @@ glasses

Me oakley fan

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 11-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Volcom.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to work in Changi Airport's departure hall transit shopping area and we get tons of customers from all nationalities but the most sotong type are the Japs. Sotong in the sense that they are clueless about exposing their modesty and I have on many occasions, been given free shows when they bend down to put on the try on shoes!

You get to see those with small tits/big bras, so breast and nipple can be seen or those with really big knockers, straining at the seams of their bras.

The best are those that are half here, half there, meaning they are exposed till you can almost see their areola but not quite. Those are the most thrilling because you have to readjust your position to get the best angle without being caught doing so!
Old 11-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassup08 View Post
Marina Sq Tinkerbell shoe outlet. Near the Bowling alley. That salesgal show lots of cleverage esp on weekends and she got a long fake eye lashes.
Any brothers here notice too?

noticed it last sat ha ha but didn't have time to beo
Old 11-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dedgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Teen arh... okie, will go beo and check out the @@ glasses

Me oakley fan
Bro, that one not teen la.. and its not chinese la.. she's a malay and she's mind best friend's wife.. Kaoz~~
Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Bros... suggest these sightings should not be those "passer-by", where we cannot "visit" them le.

Should be those counter ladies etc. For example, give the shop name in what shopping centre and a short desc of the lady.

Gonna keep a lookout and post here when I notice the next one...
Old 11-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
noticed it last sat ha ha but didn't have time to beo
oh..that sales gal always wear revealing top & show cleavage on purpose. See her everytime i go GV Marina to watch movie
Old 11-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Check out H20 at Isetan, Wisma..

Fair looking chick, shoulder length hair..

Nice cup size even though uniform covered to the neck, the tight fitting top shows more

Old 12-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 22
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Go check out one busty sales rep from Lee Hwa at Wisma. Gave me half ball to beo....

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

For serious MILF lovers only,

I remember there used to be this milf nurse at the SILVER CROSS clinic at Holland Village, not sure if she's still there.

One look at her face can straightaway take the "CONFIRMED" chop and stamped it across that slut temple.

Aged about late 40s. (ya, I already said 'for serious MILF lovers only'...so don't come flame me hor) She was a clinic assistant, but I guessed she couldn't resist donning that white slutty nurse uniform.

Oh man, I recall it was rather thin, and my 6/6 eyesight did not fail me for I could make out a slutty triangular patch of lace resting somewhere just above that cute butt. Man it was screaming out for attention, and perhaps my touch.

Better still was the height (or the lack of) where the front zipper on her nurse dress stopped. Hovering at the B-cups, I managed to sneak-a-peek inside. And I was not disappointed - this MILF knows where to spend her money. Nice lacy brassiere that must have come together as a set with the G-string.

For bros who are not feeling well, maybe you would like to drop by and see the doctor(and her too). But no guarantee she is still working there hor.
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
misss lingg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

i like to wear low cut.. haha....
Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Bros... suggest these sightings should not be those "passer-by", where we cannot "visit" them le.

Should be those counter ladies etc. For example, give the shop name in what shopping centre and a short desc of the lady.

Gonna keep a lookout and post here when I notice the next one...
yes excellent suggestion!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, just to share a new sighting...

Venue : Tanjung Rhu Pao (Geylang branch) at the junction of Geylang Lor 34 with Guillemard Road...

Sighting : there is this young lady, i think is the shop assistant, cute with curly and highlighted hair, her knockers are huge... check it out...

Cheers and enjoy...
Old 12-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedgen View Post
Bro, that one not teen la.. and its not chinese la.. she's a malay and she's mind best friend's wife.. Kaoz~~
Bro Dedgen,

Y u mad? Bro muscle man gave wrong description? Maybe the gal he saw was covering for your best friend's wife while she is away? Or we cannot beo ur best friend's wife?

If its the latter, come on lah, dun tell me you dun beo other gals? If you dun beo then what are you doing in this thread?

Somehow all other gals belongs to someone's else friend, best friend, buddy, gf, wife or even mother. If like that cannot beo then what can we beo? Beo hunky guys or monkeys bare ass? I would rather die man.

Not against you but curious y u mad?? Cool off bro!!

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by misss lingg View Post
i like to wear low cut.. haha....
Sis Misss lingg,

May we know your size? And one more thing, where do you work?

If possible, we would like to go beo your "low cut"...Haha....

Old 12-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 18
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
Sis Misss lingg,

May we know your size? And one more thing, where do you work?

If possible, we would like to go beo your "low cut"...Haha....
We also wanna know how low is low so higher rate of "beoing"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1