The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
Huh! Isn't this song sang by Chen Wei Lian or something like that, can't remember his name... in chinese version.

Hmm... not the song though but is ok bro... perhaps will drop by and check with Jere then... but the website is helpful. Didn't know it's presence. You usually purchase the songs from there?
Original version is definitely in Thai. I always buy from CD in Bangkok... Dirt cheap and it's ORIGINAL...
Old 12-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
I totally agree!! as for Coyote I would pick Royal
hmm... agree wif bro WH on tis... hehehe.. ROYAL rocks wif their coyotes... hmm.. havent actually sat wif d LBs though.. hehehe.. got once was told ard 5 there... cld oni identify 2... damned... these LBs r gettin too hot ler.. 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Oh Ah Pel, probably one of the youngest PR around... She was initially @ Live Impact, now @ Resort already...
yea.. so far.. shez like d youngest ever i've known ard d thai joints in SG.. but bro.. no need to post her pic up like dat ler.. ehhehe.. dangerous ler... 555+ but shez a gd fren n a great coyote ler... hehehe.. knew her frm d dayz since GM..

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 12-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
yea.. so far.. shez like d youngest ever i've known ard d thai joints in SG.. but bro.. no need to post her pic up like dat ler.. ehhehe.. dangerous ler... 555+ but shez a gd fren n a great coyote ler... hehehe.. knew her frm d dayz since GM..
Same here... She's so far the youngest I've ever met... But not very close with her, just bought her some drinks a couple of times... Paiseh ah, cannot remove the photo liao... Too late to edit... Nevermind bah, post more and the no. of pages will increase and her photo won't be discovered... Unless some hardworking bros here read from Page 1
Old 12-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pub Royal @ City Plaza

I see... ok... got it...
Old 12-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Bros, any nice budget hotels to recommend in BKK? I had enough of Asian Hotel and Novotel already. The other time I was at Watana Mansion.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros, any nice budget hotels to recommend in BKK? I had enough of Asian Hotel and Novotel already. The other time I was at Watana Mansion.
Bro, Novotel not budget hotel leh... Quite $$$... I always stay @ Radisson Hotel (Rama IX) due to the fact that it's convenient to get to the expressway and it's near Ratchada... Not a budget hotel but it's worth the price though...
Old 13-08-2008, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro or you can also consider Majestic Suites, Swiss Park Hotel, Hip Hotel or Maxx Hotel (all fantastic locations)

Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand.

Last edited by NobleEagle; 13-08-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Old 13-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Bro or you can also consider Majestic Suites, Swiss Park Hotel, Hip Hotel or Maxx Hotel (all fantastic locations)

Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand.
Thanks bro... noted.

I managed to get Nana this time round. It has always been full house most of the time. Though I know it is pretty old and there are better hotels but I just wonder what is it so popular in reservations. I also realised that it is pretty near to the 'entertainments' around you... hahaha.

By the way, anyone heading to Resort over this weekend?
Old 13-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Novotel not budget hotel leh... Quite $$$... I always stay @ Radisson Hotel (Rama IX) due to the fact that it's convenient to get to the expressway and it's near Ratchada... Not a budget hotel but it's worth the price though...
No no no lah... not saying Novotel is a budget hotel but what I used to stay in since last year when I was still with my ex Thai girlfriend. However, is over so now I am not that dumb to pay that kind of money for a short stay since a bed is all I need for extra 'comfort'... hahaha... just kidding.

Ratchda... hmm... I am sorry... though been to BKK for about 4 times but still consider newbie because I don't really round the night scene much apart from relationship visits... heard about this street before... anything interesting there?

By the way, I am not a great fan of Massage Parlours... though every single street seems to have them in BKK... hahaha.
Old 13-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Same here... She's so far the youngest I've ever met... But not very close with her, just bought her some drinks a couple of times... Paiseh ah, cannot remove the photo liao... Too late to edit... Nevermind bah, post more and the no. of pages will increase and her photo won't be discovered... Unless some hardworking bros here read from Page 1
Having said that, there was this singer whom came chatting with me wearing a white base top with thin pink strips singing that night... any idea who she is... very cute... she just started like 2 days since that night I was there from Live Impact... Damn... I forgotten her name... hahaha... too 'into' her cute looks while my girl was actually grabbing my the other hand... hahaha... opps...
Old 13-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ratchda... hmm... I am sorry... though been to BKK for about 4 times but still consider newbie because I don't really round the night scene much apart from relationship visits... heard about this street before... anything interesting there?

By the way, I am not a great fan of Massage Parlours... though every single street seems to have them in BKK... hahaha.
Hmm, then Ratchada don't really suits you... Whole stretch of popular MPs (Massage Parlours) along Ratchada... Though Ratchada has disco and clubs as well, but they are not so popular...
Old 13-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
she just started like 2 days since that night I was there from Live Impact... Damn... I forgotten her name... hahaha... too 'into' her cute looks while my girl was actually grabbing my the other hand... hahaha... opps...
Working for only 2 days??? Hmm, no idea then... I only know the lao jiaos
Old 13-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The newest singing in liv impact /icon would be Amy ... she has quite disfigured teeth right? But look cute on her.
Old 13-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmm, then Ratchada don't really suits you... Whole stretch of popular MPs (Massage Parlours) along Ratchada... Though Ratchada has disco and clubs as well, but they are not so popular...
Ratchada has 2 very popular discos - Bayan Tree and REnovate. They both open till late.

Oh by the way think in the earlier post Mazdamx5 said he stayed in Wattanna Massion before ... that is in Ratchada.

Mazdamx5: The massage parlours referred here in ratchada are more like bathing places ... little or no massage is done but you will be bath until super clean and your little bro will be lots of exercise.
Old 13-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
No no no... what I meant was she worked at Resort for 2 days but previously from Live Impact... very cute... and she is always singing with another girl on stage... but I only end up buying flower for her instead of her partner... hahaha. Hope I am not bias... hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1