The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 22-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
You could tell from my siggie. Man Li and Ruyi are meant to be my final bonks before calling it a day at GL (Qiu Xue - have had her recently, but may go for one more time ...)
Omg bro, 6000 points liao... Will miss your WL recommendations
Old 22-08-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Then you take over la.

All the bros will contribute and support you with info from our playground.

You be the 武林盟主 la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Then you take over la.

All the bros will contribute and support you with info from our playground.

You be the 武林盟主 la.
I'm just a young cub lah, not fit to take on the 盟主 role
Old 22-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
6000 points have been reached. Will have my final bonk(s) in GL these two days. Will leave to you and other reliable brothers to make sincere and fair FRs and WL recommendations! I'll also leave it to you (or other volunteer) to provide the update for PRC tall WL list.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Happy retirement bro

Quote:
6000 points have been reached. Will have my final bonk(s) in GL these two days. Will leave to you and other reliable brothers to make sincere and fair FRs and WL recommendations! I'll also leave it to you (or other volunteer) to provide the update for PRC tall WL list.
Old 23-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Had my final bonk with Man Li - one of the prettier WLs in GL presently. She told me the aftermath of Da Ling, that she truly suffered great losses - having to pay 30k RMB to middleman to come here, having been in GL for slightly more than a month, did a boobs job here and encountered her mishap, got red card from AV and encountered damage to her boob while on flight back ... now in the FL trade in Guangzhou. Felt sorry for her - truly wish her well!

Man Li gave me the most intimate sex encounter I ever had with her! She gave a short catbath (more like a back smooch), a good bbbj (not CBJ) and we did 69 with me on top. Fucked her very long. She clutched me with her hands and deep french me passionately! I grabbed and fondled her artificial boobs from time to time. The long loving french carried on for the longest period. Told her I felt deeply loved. She said she is enjoying tremendously too!
A most unforgettable bonk with a pretty WL for a farewell bonk - very memorable indeed!
Old 23-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you ended your cheonging days with Man Li on a high note, bro ejectjoy.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum especially the tall WLs list.

Have a good retirement ahead!
Old 23-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had my final bonk with Man Li - one of the prettier WLs in GL presently. She told me the aftermath of Da Ling, that she truly suffered great losses - having to pay 30k RMB to middleman to come here, having been in GL for slightly more than a month, did a boobs job here and encountered her mishap, got red card from AV and encountered damage to her boob while on flight back ... now in the FL trade in Guangzhou. Felt sorry for her - truly wish her well!

Man Li gave me the most intimate sex encounter I ever had with her! She gave a short catbath (more like a back smooch), a good bbbj (not CBJ) and we did 69 with me on top. Fucked her very long. She clutched me with her hands and deep french me passionately! I grabbed and fondled her artificial boobs from time to time. The long loving french carried on for the longest period. Told her I felt deeply loved. She said she is enjoying tremendously too!
A most unforgettable bonk with a pretty WL for a farewell bonk - very memorable indeed!
How to give up on this? Need a lot of resolved
Old 23-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, why Darling got Red carded from AV. What the reason? Anyone knows?
Old 23-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper182 View Post
Bro, why Darling got Red carded from AV. What the reason? Anyone knows?
This has been discussed and shared in the forum (can't remember under which thread). She has been found to be pregnant and was red-carded by AV. She has since aborted.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
How to give up on this? Need a lot of resolved
Not easy. Like going to subject to some form of cold turkey treatment. But not so bad - still can and will have sex - much less but with far more quality, I hope!
To strengthen the resolve, I decided to forego a final bonk with Ruyi (1658a). Her business must be good ... I could not get suitable time slots with her for a couple of days!
Old 23-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Not easy. Like going to subject to some form of cold turkey treatment. But not so bad - still can have sex - much less but with more quality, I hope!
Bro, would u sneak to GL and quietly attack the WL ? Lol
Old 23-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Glad you ended your cheonging days with Man Li on a high note, bro ejectjoy.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum especially the tall WLs list.

Have a good retirement ahead!
Thanks bro dbhh! I am very happy that you are contributing more concise and effective FRs on your experiences with WLs. I am sure readers are appreciative of them!
Old 23-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, would u sneak to GL and quietly attack the WL ? Lol
That is possible especially with a bevy of new WLs coming. Do tempt me if you see any gorgeous and voluptuous ones ... especially if there is any model-like beauties on high stiletto heels! I might just turn up and quietly pm you thereafter!
Old 23-08-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
That is possible especially with a bevy of new WLs coming. Do tempt me if you see any gorgeous and voluptuous ones ... especially if there is any model-like beauties on high stiletto heels! I might just turn up and quietly pm you thereafter!
Lol, take care, Bro )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1