The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Ya tis wille fei fei come wiz a pretty face but service totally suck

Dun French Dun ass rim Dun BBBJ.

She request to BJ me but I told her I love BBBJ n told if she dislike n I won't force her

Having told her I love being suck without cap yet she carry on n cap me before sucking

Catbathe very min n lastly which I hate most : FAKE BOOBS

I dun demand much but at least a min standard should be there
a very genuine update........
Old 11-09-2010, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

I notice nowadays the okt dun give a damn to selection but rather go for volume

The money collected from the room rental to the gals n broadband usage can more or less help to cover their operating costs
Old 12-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
....I guess all those OKT who wanna promote their WL, should just simply promote openly about their WLs' stats like those FL OKT.......

In my opinion, actually it is ok for OKT to promote their WL openly so long the WLs' stats are real and a new thread should be opened to cater for this. What say you?

Cheers,
MaXx
Agreed with you, the worm and dog fight should just stop, dam boring....

When see either of their nick, really just want to skip the thread... lucky see your nick..

Not taking any side, OK...
Old 13-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I have had Lulu of L1654A finally. It was a mesmerizing experience. She reminds me of the retired Kiki from the same house to a certain extent. I shall post a FR once I have more time on my belt.

I heard from the OKT that the old fogey who supposed to "bao"" Tong Tong of L1654A only gave her S$20k. Tong Tong was tricked by him as he did not give her the remaining S$80k he promised. This old fogey is the same one who agreed to give Kiki S$100k plus a house. Not sure if he has given the full amount to Kiki. I also heard Kiki received S$80k when she left Singapore.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Wow wow wow, you two seasoned bros are spot on about LuLu and Champagne ....however bro max, according to one of your gals from the same house as LuLu got a bad scolding from their young boss and cried for 2 hours, so maybe you should go and comfort her again

PS bro HBK, Champagne service is still tat sexy
Bro King, one of my gals? I don't own the gals there leh ...

why Lulu was scolded by the young boss? Poor thing ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
cbrsammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=max_priest;5209563]I have had Lulu of L1654A finally. It was a mesmerizing experience. She reminds me of the retired Kiki from the same house to a certain extent. I shall post a FR once I have more time on my belt. QUOTE]

Quote:
Bro Max,

If I could see your comment on Lulu one day earlier, I must have not hesitated to choose her yesterday! Did you have her yesterday as well?

Yesterday was my first time to 1654A, so what in my mind before that were those most mentioned by bros here, such as Lan Xin, Jessie, Qi Qi, Sha Sha, Qian Qian... However, Lan Xin and Qi Qi were on code red, Jessie had 3 bookings, Qian Qian 2 bookings from noon! Sha Sha was working and one bro was waiting for her before me, what a bad luck! I saw Miko with quite beautiful kawai look and nice boob, but I skipped due to no frenching (mentioned by some bro). Lulu was one who would finished her section soon, so I crossed my fingers to wait for her. First impression on her was not my favourite type (but not bad at all) of face, with a pair of tasty looking boob! I hesitated few seconds before followed her to room.

Since I am not a regular in GL scene, I couldn't compare her with others. What I could say is that yesterday was one of my few most sex-tisfying experience, the other two were with Lele (16W06) and Cindy (KL-Malaysia). The latter two were of top service but more programming. As for Lulu, it was difficult for me to discribe as sometimes she was cool, sometimes she was hot. Anyway, I enjoyed every moment with her!

House: L1654A
Name: Lulu
Look: 7/10 (some may like, some may not)
Body: 7/10 (not so slim but don't have extra fat. Very fair and white skin)
Boob: 8.5/10 (don't know what cup, anyway very big with nice shape, pink nipples)
Kissing: 8/10
Shower: 9/10 (take time to wash and massage me with her big boobs sensationally)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (slowly, softly with slutty look, lots of deep throat)
AR: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (mirror view of her 360 degree girl-on-top made me very high)
GFE: 8.5/10 (playful, totally not time watcher. My section with her exceeded 60mins a bit)

Above was just a 2 cents comment from a newbie, can't wait to see what bro Max's experience with Lulu is!

I also want to know why Lulu was scolded by the young boss
Old 14-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro King, one of my gals? I don't own the gals there leh ...

Sorry bro max for my poor england ...LOL... one of your prefered gals there

You know the young boss better than me

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Senior bro cuntking, u woke up so early to browse and post FR on SBF arh?

Any new service oriented and syt from Tommy's shop?
bro cobra, I heard the best service .... is Wa Wa, she is young too, looks gentle more than sweet to me

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro max for my poor england ...LOL... one of your prefered gals there

You know the young boss better than me
Wow! Bro King, u seem to know alot about me huh? Did u happen to meet me there before? Am the old and ugly one ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrsammy View Post

Bro Max,

If I could see your comment on Lulu one day earlier, I must have not hesitated to choose her yesterday! Did you have her yesterday as well?

House: L1654A
Name: Lulu
Look: 7/10 (some may like, some may not)
Body: 7/10 (not so slim but don't have extra fat. Very fair and white skin)
Boob: 8.5/10 (don't know what cup, anyway very big with nice shape, pink nipples)
Kissing: 8/10
Shower: 9/10 (take time to wash and massage me with her big boobs sensationally)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (slowly, softly with slutty look, lots of deep throat)
AR: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (mirror view of her 360 degree girl-on-top made me very high)
GFE: 8.5/10 (playful, totally not time watcher. My section with her exceeded 60mins a bit)
Bro, your FR on Lulu is reasonably fair ... I have just posted mine in the appropriate thread.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow! Bro King, u seem to know alot about me huh? Did u happen to meet me there before? Am the old and ugly one ...
bro max, I am the one that look older and uglier ... LOL

Old 15-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ethanlee123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am like you can get bore easily. I have not RTF more than 3 times on the same WL unless the WL is superbly good and possesses the total package that I desire.
Hi bro max, think I would follow your strategy in future. Sometimes I feel when the girl gets too familiar with you, they tend to take you for granted and their attitude and conduct is quite slipshod too. Some even dare to speak to me in a rude tone sometimes.
Old 15-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Bro cuntking, I've seen bro Maxx before de. He is a suave and well-groomed guy lah. I also seen bro avgl as well wor.
wow ... you should thank God, you have NOT seen me before ...hahaha .... if you ever see a gal reject a customer, that will most likely be me ... LOL

Old 15-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro max, from your FR you are temping me to go for her .... so is she one of your "prefered" gal ... you understand what I mean dude?
Bro King, I don't quite understand what you mean. Care to elaborate or be specific?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow ... you should thank God, you have NOT seen me before ...hahaha .... if you ever see a gal reject a customer, that will most likely be me ... LOL
Kns... only a blind man cant see U..

U practically always blocking the door leading to tommy place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1