The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Even after deducting 7% Tax Refund.
Ya. I checked one Nikon cost about 50K฿. In SG the cam only cost 1.7k++sgd
Old 25-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
And surprisingly some girls, willingly to post and smile for me. I usually bring my cam to weekend markets.

Actually it's another trick to know some girls.
555 yes good trick!

Quote:
Even after deducting 7% Tax Refund.
Quote:
Buy imported goods sure expensive in Thailand due to high tariffs.

Quote:
Best of all, Thong lor police Chief claimed it's not their guys.
Thai police are champion Taichi masters.

Thai police after remove uniform = Mafia.
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Taxi surcharge at airport could double.

THE SUNDAY NATION January 25, 2015 1:00 am

THE LAND Transport Department is studying the feasibility of doubling the surcharge for taxis at Suvarnabhumi Airport from Bt50 at present.
Transport Minister Prajin Juntong said an evaluation of the proposal to raise the surcharge to Bt100 would be completed by January 29, the National News Bureau of Thailand reported.

If the feasibility study result was in favour of the proposal, which came after taxi drivers complained they had insufficient income, a surcharge increase may be allowed, Prajin said.

The required regulation amendment for such a rise would take about two weeks to complete, he said.

The surcharge at Don Mueang Airport would also be raised if an increase in the surcharge at Suvarnabhumi went ahead, he said.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha has urged taxi drivers not to take advantage of passengers, referring to the infamous case involving a cab driver at Suvarnabhumi Airport and a Japanese tourist that has gone viral on social media.

During the weekly broadcast of his TV programme "Returning Happiness to the People" on Friday night, Prayut urged drivers to turn their fare meters on and not turn down passengers, be they Thais or foreigners.

According to Prayut, an advanced queue-management system is used at Suvarnabhumi to eliminate the issue of drivers choosing passengers.

He said that because the number of complaints had risen about drivers failing to turn on their meters or turning down passengers, the airport set up taxi checkpoints at gates one to eight last Monday to inspect passenger queue tickets and ensure all drivers turn on their meters.
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually don't know if any one realizes this.

Certain things Sg price is much more cheaper than TH.

One of them is Charles N Keith. It's famous amongst the girls here.

I've friend who will bulk purchased it in Sg, and bring back to TH to sell the handbags and shoes via some blogs.

Last time before Charles N Keith has their own Website, she told me per item she can earn easily 500 bht. But now after they have their price on the website, she can only earn roughly 300 bht for per item.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually don't know if any one realizes this.
Last time before Charles N Keith has their own Website, she told me per item she can earn easily 500 bht. But now after they have their price on the website, she can only earn roughly 300 bht for per item.
Electrical appliances n branded goods in Sg r cheaper than in Thailand..
Old 25-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody gonna remind those still posting TCSS in the main Thailand thread to bring it to here?

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Electrical appliances n branded goods in Sg r cheaper than in Thailand..
Yup! Absolutely agree.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I love Nikon cam but Canon got lens choices.

It will even cheaper if you purchase under your TG name and claim tax refund at Changi airport.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Anybody gonna remind those still posting TCSS in the main Thailand thread to bring it to here?

SEAJ
takes a while to do so lah...then we also need an active TS to control the content flow...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Buy imported goods sure expensive in Thailand due to high tariffs.
That depend what you buy.
I bought a few Samsung phones and the prices was much cheaper than SG and best was you also get tax refund too.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I love Nikon cam but Canon got lens choices.

It will even cheaper if you purchase under your TG name and claim tax refund at Changi airport.
That's what I'm doing na Pii. I can skip the 7% gst. Thought I'm doing this alone.

Both Nikon and canon is good cam.

Not sure about the amount of lens of the cam has, but one thing I know, the chief of National Geographer has the most expensive lens in the world, and it's by canon.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That depend what you buy.
I bought a few Samsung phones and the prices was much cheaper than SG and best was you also get tax refund too.
Have to make sure it's not refurbished set.

Old 25-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hey! I work for the Phuket Tourism Agency!

SEAJ
Good... post more info on Phuket... I will try to drag myself to Phuket this summer.

Quote:

Planing to get the new Nikon D750. Been using my Nikon DSLR for a few years.
Si beh pro leh... Full frame D750 not cheap. I am still using an old sony alpha 350 passed to me by my relative... he himself has more than 3 dslr..... I am saving to upgrade my next photography phase, Canon 70D.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Si beh pro leh... Full frame D750 not cheap. I am still using an old sony alpha 350 passed to me by my relative... he himself has more than 3 dslr..... I am saving to upgrade my next photography phase, Canon 70D.

Boh la. Not pro. Still learning how to be a pro.

Ya D750 quite expensive. Actually my Nikon body ok laew, just need to buy some new lens, but think back boring with my Nikon.

Wow 70D, good cam!

Can go to motor roadshow and snap girls photo.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Good... post more info on Phuket... I will try to drag myself to Phuket this summer.
Actually ...... I don't much care if you or anybody else go to Phuket or not. Less people going, the better it is for me.

Gotta tell you though, never mind that it's an island with lots of sea breezes - it can get hot .... And also rainy in the summer. But wait too long for better weather, and you'll hit the Xmas to cny high season with the crowding and higher still prices.

IMHO and strictly suiting my own druthers, I prefer October and November or the period right after cny。

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1