The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro @Anonyabc, continue please….
Sorry bros, I recently a bit emotional high low + heavy workload...let me compose myself and be back soon...paiseh

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 06-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 13
peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Sorry bros, I recently a bit emotional high low + heavy workload...let me compose myself and be back soon...paiseh
It's ok. Good things are very much worth the wait
Old 13-06-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19406 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update
Old 22-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cflrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally u tested the curry liao
Old 22-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
powersoilder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great update
Old 25-06-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

cant wait for update!
Old 25-06-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone for the wait and my sincere apologies if I disrupted the flow - I'll try to follow through this part for the enjoyment of my readers.

---

I felt the soft lips landing on mine and time trickled. I hardly felt her breath as the tenderness of her lips on mine overtook my senses this moment. One kiss, and the next, and another…and a few more. We took our time to tune our timing of our lips to perfectness - it seemed none of us wanted to step further and into the next step.

Then, as though in synchronicity, we locked our lips to each other and opened up. It was slow and deliberate, finding out our comfort level. My tongue edged out carefully and probingly, and very soon met up with her equally soft tongue. Contrary to electrical pulses, it felt like she wanted to melt in me as her tongue swirled around mine, exploring my tongue and preparing what was to come like a tasty appetiser.

My hands were on autopilot - one on her shoulder and another on her arm, making subtle efforts to grab her with intent to let her know that I was enjoying every moment with her. As lips touched and untouched, we took quick moments for hasty breaths as we wasted no time merging our kisses again. My thumb fiddled on her bare shoulder, appreciating the suppleness of her skin, while my other hand continued a mind of its own as it moved from her arm and touched her boob which was encased by her top. It stopped, sensing that mix of warmth emitting from her body as well as the slight coolness of the fabric. My hand knew I did not want to startle her without getting more signals.

As though catching my thought, she took a breath as my hand stopped. Her tongue stiffened and began to wrestle with mine with a clear objective to inquire what I had to offer. A wrestle or a dance did not matter as my hand moved to her breast and I squeezed with sufficient strength to make her feel through her top and the bra she was wearing.

I felt her soft yelp but it was no signal of withdrawal as our tongues continued to lubricate each other in response to our inner desires. With a thumb I dug into her flesh above her lovely mound and pushed her straps rightwards, lending me access to her delicious boob with a single movement of my hand as my palm heartily cupped her bareness and gave it a gentle press. I heard a moan escaping her lips which gave me encouragement to go on, not to mention I could feel her hardening nipple on my palm. My other hand slid down her remaining straps and now I in semi-heaven, having a very good feel of these twins which my hands would barely cover (later on I ended up knowing Angelina had boob size fluctuating between C and D, and also DD - that will be the later part of the story) as I listened to her releasing soft moans in tandem to my action.

With care I signalled with my lips that my mouth needed to be elsewhere. Reluctantly she lay back resting on the sofa while I kissed her earlobe which she let out a louder nod of agreement. I gave a nibble and continued downwards to her neck. This moment I felt her hands going alive, with one grabbing to a cushion beside her and the other gripping my thigh through my trousers - it was a strong grab and that sent a bolt from my loins to my brain, signalling me to proceed on. Leaving her neck I went my way down to part of my prize - those luscious boobs that I wanted so much to have…

Old 28-06-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cflrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess you need reheat the curry chicken soon..
Old 29-06-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!
Talking Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the wait and my sincere apologies if I disrupted the flow - I'll try to follow through this part for the enjoyment of my readers.

---

I felt the soft lips landing on mine and time trickled. I hardly felt her breath as the tenderness of her lips on mine overtook my senses this moment. One kiss, and the next, and another…and a few more. We took our time to tune our timing of our lips to perfectness - it seemed none of us wanted to step further and into the next step.

Then, as though in synchronicity, we locked our lips to each other and opened up. It was slow and deliberate, finding out our comfort level. My tongue edged out carefully and probingly, and very soon met up with her equally soft tongue. Contrary to electrical pulses, it felt like she wanted to melt in me as her tongue swirled around mine, exploring my tongue and preparing what was to come like a tasty appetiser.

My hands were on autopilot - one on her shoulder and another on her arm, making subtle efforts to grab her with intent to let her know that I was enjoying every moment with her. As lips touched and untouched, we took quick moments for hasty breaths as we wasted no time merging our kisses again. My thumb fiddled on her bare shoulder, appreciating the suppleness of her skin, while my other hand continued a mind of its own as it moved from her arm and touched her boob which was encased by her top. It stopped, sensing that mix of warmth emitting from her body as well as the slight coolness of the fabric. My hand knew I did not want to startle her without getting more signals.

As though catching my thought, she took a breath as my hand stopped. Her tongue stiffened and began to wrestle with mine with a clear objective to inquire what I had to offer. A wrestle or a dance did not matter as my hand moved to her breast and I squeezed with sufficient strength to make her feel through her top and the bra she was wearing.

I felt her soft yelp but it was no signal of withdrawal as our tongues continued to lubricate each other in response to our inner desires. With a thumb I dug into her flesh above her lovely mound and pushed her straps rightwards, lending me access to her delicious boob with a single movement of my hand as my palm heartily cupped her bareness and gave it a gentle press. I heard a moan escaping her lips which gave me encouragement to go on, not to mention I could feel her hardening nipple on my palm. My other hand slid down her remaining straps and now I in semi-heaven, having a very good feel of these twins which my hands would barely cover (later on I ended up knowing Angelina had boob size fluctuating between C and D, and also DD - that will be the later part of the story) as I listened to her releasing soft moans in tandem to my action.

With care I signalled with my lips that my mouth needed to be elsewhere. Reluctantly she lay back resting on the sofa while I kissed her earlobe which she let out a louder nod of agreement. I gave a nibble and continued downwards to her neck. This moment I felt her hands going alive, with one grabbing to a cushion beside her and the other gripping my thigh through my trousers - it was a strong grab and that sent a bolt from my loins to my brain, signalling me to proceed on. Leaving her neck I went my way down to part of my prize - those luscious boobs that I wanted so much to have…
nice, thanks for continue
Old 29-06-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflrick View Post
I guess you need reheat the curry chicken soon..
Where got time to eat curry chicken when the breasts are soooo nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
nice, thanks for continue
Thx for the patience...

Old 01-07-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Where got time to eat curry chicken when the breasts are soooo nice...

Thx for the patience...
Excellence update

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
tanpomime has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Nice update TS, looking forward to more ....
Old 03-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
guydot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please more!!
Old 05-07-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping .....
Old 14-07-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nocihi79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get tested soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1